Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I Commences "Hip-Hop Weekly Reloaded" (HEAT! Mass Appeal)  (Read 1385 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

He has an album out, I don't know what y'all talking about.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-rtH6ZyBF4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N-rtH6ZyBF4</a>

no he doesn't. he has a collaboration album but none to call his own

Funny, considering Ice Cube got love with NWA without an album lol.

What? Ice Cube has released solo albums.

But not before that. He made a group album & got love like, "Damn, he's amazing".

Twas a classic album that changed the face of music and Ice Cube was the primary lyricist. The Slaughterhouse album counts for something, but it definitely didn't make his career.

amazing25

LOL @ the jackass who said Crook lost his buzz

the dude is signed to SHADY - once joey and joell are set dude is gonna make even more $$$

he's the best ghost writer on the westcoast and gets rich off that and collabos

RICH? like Super mega Rich? He is probably out there buying Oil Companies and shit? Or On Forbes List every year! Yeah, I heard he gets paid like 1 milliion per Mixtape Collabo and writes for Madonna,Sting,Josh Groban,Taylor Swift,Lady Gaga...

But I agree with him signing to Shady and Getting Rich of that...I heard that All Shady Signees get million dollars a month just for being on Shady...They dont even Have to Drop an album, they just get paid of being signed(Stat Q,Casish,Obie Trice etc)

I also heard that before Slaughterhouse signed to Shady, they were given an Oil Company and G4 Airplane! But that Could just be a rumor!

Could Be True Thou. I mean most rappers are usually 50-90 Million net worth as soon as they start rapping and getting RICH OF COLLABOS and GHOSTWRITING...

:

amazing25

Lol @ sayin enough is enough as if crooked droppin an album is like a light switch...yeah he dont have an album but name 12 other rappers that release dope albums but more importantly can spit as good as crooked? Ima start ur list: 1.jeezy 2.ross haha b real now

My Eeuropean Friend...If "Spitting" was every to make you successfull in the Rap Game Scene as an Idol than "Cube,2pac,Eazy E+NWA,Dre,Snoop,WarrenG,Too Short, and many others Wouldnt be shit"

Crooked I "Spitting Skill And Complexity" is Like 2000000 Times better than 2pacs or Ice Cubes...And? :-X :-\

Just look at Banks and 50...50 Dropped A Classic and Banks Spitting  put most people to sleep.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, this dude is PATHETIC

and all you Crooked stans are going to acting like he's hot listening to this wack shit, when in reality you just going to be nodding your head to the beat
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Rodger Ramrod

having been a crooked fan for over 10 years, i couldn't care less if he drops an album or not.  just as long as he's spittin and releasing shit consistently, i'm good.

an album is just a bonus

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Suggesting to NOT support him untill he drops an album must be the most retarded idea anybody has ever come up with..

The fuck makes people think like that?  ::)

EFFeX

having been a crooked fan for over 10 years, i couldn't care less if he drops an album or not.  just as long as he's spittin and releasing shit consistently, i'm good.

an album is just a bonus

I'm in the same boat now, just a fan of good music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Let's be honest, in 2010, 52 straight unreal, just RIPPED freestyles is as good or better than an album.

Alright, you homos don't have to put him among the greatest ever; go sit in a corner and rearrange your GOAT lists lmfao.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
This is dope. I dont really care if crooked ever drops an album. The amount of dope music hes dropped over the years is enough for me plus looks like we're gettin another 52 dope freestyles.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol @ cham
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Crooked ripped this shit but damn release an album already. We already know you can rap but can you make a classic album? You have to have that to be considered in the conversation of one of the goats or else your just another Canibus, Papoose instead of a Big and Pac.  It separates greatness and a dude who can rap.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, this dude is PATHETIC

and all you Crooked stans are going to acting like he's hot listening to this wack shit, when in reality you just going to be nodding your head to the beat

The beat is not all that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Crooked ripped this shit but damn release an album already. We already know you can rap but can you make a classic album? You have to have that to be considered in the conversation of one of the goats or else your just another Canibus, Papoose instead of a Big and Pac.  It separates greatness and a dude who can rap.

I cosign this