Author Topic: Blunt Tyme let me tell you something  (Read 1051 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Blunt Tyme let me tell you something
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2010, 01:02:35 AM »
what's the meaning of "wetback" ?

because illegal mexicans have to swim across the boarder to get to the US so they call them "wetbacks" or in spanish "mojo's"

Uhh, no. It's the shitty labor they do in the fields all day that has you always seeing their sweaty backs hunched over in the crops. Wet backs. Not wet shirts from crossing the rio grande. White people just call that target practice.

no they are called mojado's or wetbacks for swimming across the river dont come in here and act like you know everything when you dont

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wetback
SMH

Dumbfuck doesn't even know what a wetback is. Just look at your family tree asshole.

your ancestors were slaves... even worse
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2010, 01:06:32 AM »

because illegal mexicans have to swim across the boarder to get to the US so they call them "wetbacks" or in spanish "mojo's"

Uhh, no. It's the shitty labor they do in the fields all day that has you always seeing their sweaty backs hunched over in the crops. Wet backs. Not wet shirts from crossing the rio grande. White people just call that target practice.

no they are called mojado's or wetbacks for swimming across the river dont come in here and act like you know everything when you dont

SMH

Dumbfuck doesn't even know what a wetback is. Just look at your family tree asshole.

Your ancestors got fucked over by every group of people they ever fought.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2010, 01:42:52 AM »

SMH

my dad side is Spaniard so we did the fucking... damn they should of killed your fathers side in the genocide
The West is Back

Elano

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2010, 01:44:59 AM »
ag and sikotic are faking. c'mon this beef is not real  :D

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2010, 01:48:36 AM »

its cool yall wont believe it till im in cali bashing his head on the floor... only thing is i dont wanna get my hands all greasy on his hair
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2010, 01:48:57 AM »

SMH

my dad side is Spaniard so we did the fucking... damn they should of killed your fathers side in the genocide
Cool story bro.

Your mom's sancho is probably your daddy anyways, bitch.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2010, 01:50:24 AM »
It's not real. AG deep down inside loves me, yes homo.

I just gotta put the fucker in his place.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2010, 02:06:38 AM »

SMH

Cool story bro.

you better be careful. His ancestors were cannibals.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2010, 02:08:06 AM »

SMH

Cool story bro.

and your a fuckin faggot who cant hop off my dick
The West is Back

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2010, 02:11:51 AM »

SMH

Cool story bro.

and your a fuckin faggot who cant hop off my dick

Elano

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2010, 05:42:25 AM »
THEY'RE JUST PLAYING

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2010, 11:16:52 AM »
It's not real. AG deep down inside loves me, yes homo.

I just gotta put the fucker in his place.
8)