Author Topic: Is Little Armenia (in L.a.) a good/nice place to live ?  (Read 720 times)

Elano

Is Little Armenia (in L.a.) a good/nice place to live ?
« on: August 12, 2010, 02:56:42 AM »
I'm thinking about moving in that area "soon".

Safety 2 (according to my sources)

Sikotic™

Re: Is Little Armenia (in L.a.) a good/nice place to live ?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 03:11:51 AM »
I don't think so man. My dad lived near there when he first came to the US and he got the fuck outta there at the first opportunity.

Things may have changed since, but I doubt it. They have a great hospital nearby though. And its by Sunset Blvd. so that's another plus.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:16:15 AM by S.I.K. »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 03:25:38 AM »
I don't think so man. My dad lived near there when he first came to the US and he got the fuck outta there at the first opportunity.

Things may have changed since, but I doubt it.

it's near los feliz,can't be so bad...i was in that area when i went to l.a. in april and it looked like a "nice" area (but i was in an hotel,its different).

They have a great hospital nearby though.

Kaiser Permanente ? Fuck, i was almost kidnapped by the staff during my last days in l.a.  >:(

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 03:31:00 AM »
LOL, that's probably the best Kaiser in Cali. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of the other ones. You can go into a Kaiser for the flu and they'll end up amputating your right leg or something stupid like that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 03:46:13 AM »
LOL, that's probably the best Kaiser in Cali. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of the other ones. You can go into a Kaiser for the flu and they'll end up amputating your right leg or something stupid like that.

those bastards asked me 300 dollars just to enter, i had to go the hospital for a skin burn but it wasn't an emergency.
that fuckin doctor gave me some pills and a fuckin spray on the back.....i didn't have an insurance because i was on "holiday" and i thought the insurance was necessary just for the u.s. citizens. >:(
To make a long story short, they asked me 500 dollars  :loco:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 03:52:26 AM »
I'd never live in a place with the word Armenia.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 03:54:55 AM »
I'd never live in a place with the word Armenia.

why ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 04:04:44 AM »

those bastards asked me 300 dollars just to enter, i had to go the hospital for a skin burn but it wasn't an emergency.
that fuckin doctor gave me some pills and a fuckin spray on the back.....i didn't have an insurance because i was on "holiday" and i thought the insurance was necessary just for the u.s. citizens. >:(
Lucky for you, you don't have to pay up. I had a CAT Scan a few years ago and the bastards tried to charge me $3,000 for it. I either don't pay up or they ruin my credit score. Assholes.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

StevenQBosell

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 04:43:26 AM »
I work in Lil Armenia. It's in the middle of Hollywood. Theres's strip clubs, pizza places, convienance stroes, etc, all the time 24 - 7 withion walking distance.

That said, it's not the quietest area... a lot of through traffic, and whole lootta people likeing to scream during the night (And I work graveyard) BUT, if you can find an apartment at a great rate, Lil' Armenia is not half bad.

Elano

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 04:48:53 AM »

Lucky for you, you don't have to pay up. I had a CAT Scan a few years ago and the bastards tried to charge me $3,000 for it. I either don't pay up or they ruin my credit score. Assholes.

i said to those fuckers (a mexican bitch and a negroide male) that i didn't have enough money with me, they said something like "we'll send you the bill at your home in italy". After almost 5 months i haven't received the bill yet, but i will not pay anyway  ;D (i doubt they wants to go in an international court in switzerland for 500 dollars)

Elano

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 04:50:27 AM »
I work in Lil Armenia. It's in the middle of Hollywood. Theres's strip clubs, pizza places, convienance stroes, etc, all the time 24 - 7 withion walking distance.

That said, it's not the quietest area... a lot of through traffic, and whole lootta people likeing to scream during the night (And I work graveyard) BUT, if you can find an apartment at a great rate, Lil' Armenia is not half bad.

there's even a new church of scientology if i remember correctly  :D

Elano

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 09:42:06 AM »
I'm looking various zones of l.a. and the prices are not high overall,europe is much more expensive.

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 10:01:52 AM »
oooooo you stayin near los feliz?? ah ah ah ill catch you by the costco and best buy

Elano

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 10:28:45 AM »
oooooo you stayin near los feliz?? ah ah ah ill catch you by the costco and best buy

my hotel was not far from los feliz, but not in los feliz

westsiderider323

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 10:39:58 AM »

my hotel was not far from los feliz, but not in los feliz

good palce tho i like it there