Author Topic: Is Little Armenia (in L.a.) a good/nice place to live ?  (Read 718 times)

Elano

Re: Is Little Armenia (in L.a.) a good/nice place to live ?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 10:44:08 AM »
oooooo you stayin near los feliz?? ah ah ah ill catch you by the costco and best buy

my hotel was not far from los feliz, but not in los feliz

good palce tho i like it there

in which part of south l.a. do you live ?

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »
oooooo you stayin near los feliz?? ah ah ah ill catch you by the costco and best buy

off western and right between jefferson and exposition

Elano

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 11:11:03 AM »

It's a gang infested area ?

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »

It's a gang infested area ?

not really active like 80s earlier 90s i seen a few bangers but not alot goes on

Bananas

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 03:31:23 PM »
you've been talking about moving to America forever. stop woofin.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 08:03:39 PM »
LOL, that's probably the best Kaiser in Cali. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of the other ones. You can go into a Kaiser for the flu and they'll end up amputating your right leg or something stupid like that.

those bastards asked me 300 dollars just to enter, i had to go the hospital for a skin burn but it wasn't an emergency.
that fuckin doctor gave me some pills and a fuckin spray on the back.....i didn't have an insurance because i was on "holiday" and i thought the insurance was necessary just for the u.s. citizens. >:(
To make a long story short, they asked me 500 dollars  :loco:
Lucky for you, you don't have to pay up. I had a CAT Scan a few years ago and the bastards tried to charge me $3,000 for it. I either don't pay up or they ruin my credit score. Assholes.

i said to those fuckers (a mexican bitch and a negroide male) that i didn't have enough money with me, they said something like "we'll send you the bill at your home in italy". After almost 5 months i haven't received the bill yet, but i will not pay anyway  ;D (i doubt they wants to go in an international court in switzerland for 500 dollars)
Yeah, you have nothing to worry about.

And yeah the CHurch of Scientology is right there. Shit looks like Disneylad lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »
LOL, that's probably the best Kaiser in Cali. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of the other ones. You can go into a Kaiser for the flu and they'll end up amputating your right leg or something stupid like that.

those bastards asked me 300 dollars just to enter, i had to go the hospital for a skin burn but it wasn't an emergency.
that fuckin doctor gave me some pills and a fuckin spray on the back.....i didn't have an insurance because i was on "holiday" and i thought the insurance was necessary just for the u.s. citizens. >:(
Lucky for you, you don't have to pay up. I had a CAT Scan a few years ago and the bastards tried to charge me $3,000 for it. I either don't pay up or they ruin my credit score. Assholes.

i said to those fuckers (a mexican bitch and a negroide male) that i didn't have enough money with me, they said something like "we'll send you the bill at your home in italy". After almost 5 months i haven't received the bill yet, but i will not pay anyway  ;D (i doubt they wants to go in an international court in switzerland for 500 dollars)
Yeah, you have nothing to worry about.

And yeah the CHurch of Scientology is right there. Shit looks like Disneylad lol.

LOL this shit does look weird it sticks out like a sore thumb that huge scientology sign looks like it would be at the entrance of disneyland

Elano

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 09:24:06 PM »

i must find the right place,it's not that easy.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 09:58:27 PM »

never pay them bitch ass niggas!!!!!!!!! fucc em...what they gonna do??? aint gonna do shit. u do a scarface on 'em bustas and they ain't givin u any more problems. niggas neeed they own doctor. pay that nigga and you aint gonna worry about uncle sam fuccin yo ass upp.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 10:30:35 PM »

never pay them bitch ass niggas!!!!!!!!! fucc em...what they gonna do??? aint gonna do shit. u do a scarface on 'em bustas and they ain't givin u any more problems. niggas neeed they own doctor. pay that nigga and you aint gonna worry about uncle sam fuccin yo ass upp.

you don't have an insurance ?

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 11:06:07 PM »

i would say los feliz-glendale area

Elano

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 12:02:45 AM »

i would say los feliz-glendale area

i prefer the echo park area or somewhere in lincoln heights, but these areas are kinda rough after dark....

Bananas

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 12:23:15 AM »
Frankly I don't think you have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. You just want to impress Americans from cool parts of America. Next season you'll be talking about moving to New York. I don't think you will be moving to California anytime soon.

Elano

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 12:26:18 AM »
Frankly I don't think you have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. You just want to impress Americans from cool parts of America. Next season you'll be talking about moving to New York. I don't think you will be moving to California anytime soon.

Sure, i want to impress americans on a forum  :D
Frankly i don't you know me,so shut the fuck up and get a fuckin life.

Bananas

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 12:27:59 AM »
No, it's quite obvious. I'd lay low a while if I were you. Nothing cool about looking like a dickrider. Look over your recent posts.