Author Topic: Is Little Armenia (in L.a.) a good/nice place to live ?  (Read 717 times)

Elano

Re: Is Little Armenia (in L.a.) a good/nice place to live ?
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2010, 12:29:29 AM »
No, it's quite obvious. I'd lay low a while if I were you. Nothing cool about looking like a dickrider. Look over your recent posts.

ya it's quite obvious that you just want to talk shit.
FUCK OFF

Bananas

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2010, 12:38:34 AM »
No, it's quite obvious. I'd lay low a while if I were you. Nothing cool about looking like a dickrider. Look over your recent posts.

FUCK OFF

What?!?
I'm shocked and offended.
I love hearing of your plans to travel to our quaint little country.
Continue on with additional threads of you acting like a regular LA person...We totally believe every piece and are very interested!

Elano

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2010, 12:43:53 AM »

FUCK OFF

What?!?
I'm shocked and offended.
I love hearing of your plans to travel to our quaint little country.
Continue on with additional threads of you acting like a regular LA person...We totally believe every piece and are very interested!

i don't know what's your fucking problem (other than being an asshole).
i'm acting like "a regular l.a. person" ?  ::)  you are nothing more than a regular idiot.
i've been in l.a. several times and i've already lived there, that's why i know a few places. what's wrong with that ?
like i've said you must be really boring or you just love to talk shit for the fuck of it,in both cases: FUCK OFF AND GET A FUCKIN LIFE
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:45:46 AM by ELANO »

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 12:52:37 AM »
LOL, that's probably the best Kaiser in Cali. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of the other ones. You can go into a Kaiser for the flu and they'll end up amputating your right leg or something stupid like that.

those bastards asked me 300 dollars just to enter, i had to go the hospital for a skin burn but it wasn't an emergency.
that fuckin doctor gave me some pills and a fuckin spray on the back.....i didn't have an insurance because i was on "holiday" and i thought the insurance was necessary just for the u.s. citizens. >:(
To make a long story short, they asked me 500 dollars  :loco:
Lucky for you, you don't have to pay up. I had a CAT Scan a few years ago and the bastards tried to charge me $3,000 for it. I either don't pay up or they ruin my credit score. Assholes.

never pay them bitch ass niggas!!!!!!!!! fucc em...what they gonna do??? aint gonna do shit. u do a scarface on 'em bustas and they ain't givin u any more problems. niggas neeed they own doctor. pay that nigga and you aint gonna worry about uncle sam fuccin yo ass upp.

you don't have an insurance ?
I do, but the system is corrupt. They claimed the CAT scan was "unnecessary" even though the fucking doctor insisted on it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 12:57:34 AM »
you've been talking about moving to America forever. stop woofin.

i must find the right place,it's not that easy.

i would say los feliz-glendale area

i prefer the echo park area or somewhere in lincoln heights, but these areas are kinda rough after dark....
Yeah those areas arent too bad.I'm not sure on the pricing for Echo Park/Lincoln Heights, but there is a lot of availability so you should have plenty of options.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2010, 01:31:14 AM »
bananas you are mad because you live in a shithole and probably i can afford to live in a better place while you will live in the same shithole for the rest of your life  :loser:

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2010, 09:43:00 AM »

i prefer the echo park area or somewhere in lincoln heights, but these areas are kinda rough after dark....
Yeah those areas arent too bad.I'm not sure on the pricing for Echo Park/Lincoln Heights, but there is a lot of availability so you should have plenty of options.

if you want echo park you gotta go for the area that has more pinoys and less mexicans cuz they got there lil gang there called echo parque x3

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2010, 11:58:21 PM »
hahaha bananas straight shitting on elaine

Elano

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2010, 12:30:02 AM »
hahaha bananas straight shitting on elaine

she's clearly MAD because she still living with her parents  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2010, 01:40:03 AM »

if you want echo park you gotta go for the area that has more pinoys and less mexicans cuz they got there lil gang there called echo parque x3
I had no idea why there were so many damn philipinos in that area and then one day I saw a sign that said Philipinotown lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2010, 10:21:47 AM »

I had no idea why there were so many damn philipinos in that area and then one day I saw a sign that said Philipinotown lol.
its like half is philipinotown and the other half is mexican land

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2010, 08:02:35 PM »
Wait til u come over here and u need 2 go to er...knowin ur bout ur money u wont b sleepin til that arrives and is paid...u think 500.00 is alot? Try and take the bus or taxi nstead of ambulance
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2010, 10:04:52 PM »
hahahahaha Is little Armenia a good place to live....Elano...STAY IN ITALY!!!! The pope needs u

Elano

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2010, 11:17:45 PM »
hahahahaha Is little Armenia a good place to live....Elano...STAY IN ITALY!!!! The pope needs u

no fuck the pope

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2010, 11:19:06 PM »

no fuck the pope

but jesus loves u