Author Topic: so i sold a cd on ebay...  (Read 378 times)

westsiderider323

so i sold a cd on ebay...
« on: August 12, 2010, 11:01:32 AM »
and the person who bought it sends me a message sayin i got the package but all i got was the cd case and this boggled the mind i swear i checked the cd before i sent that shit i started lookin around for it and cant find it now i didnt even listen to the album or even took it out the case so now im startin to wonder if this bitch is tryna keep the cd and get her money back at the same time what yall think??

westsiderider323

Re: so i sold a cd on ebay...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 11:16:59 AM »
and the person who bought it sends me a message sayin i got the package but all i got was the cd case and this boggled the mind i swear i checked the cd before i sent that shit i started lookin around for it and cant find it now i didnt even listen to the album or even took it out the case so now im startin to wonder if this bitch is tryna keep the cd and get her money back at the same time what yall think??

more than likey, tell them send you the case back then you'll issue a refund, n if they tryna scam u then they'll shut up. If not then fuck you.

obviously theyll send the case back and theyll prolly keep the cd sayin i never got it thats y it seems suspect to me and there aint no way i took it out either i wanted to get rid of that shit

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 11:38:10 AM »
Obviously scamming you. I hope you did check if the CD was in there first, I mean how could you not lol? But if they get real serious about it, just delete your ebay account and un register your card, run like a bitch and create a new one  ;D
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 12:03:50 PM »
Obviously scamming you. I hope you did check if the CD was in there first, I mean how could you not lol? But if they get real serious about it, just delete your ebay account and un register your card, run like a bitch and create a new one  ;D

lol naw i think i am bein scammed cuz obviously i had to check the condition of the cd before i could even sell it

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 02:10:06 PM »
Noones perfect its entirely impossible that u send it without...after u checkd condition
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 02:19:19 PM »
Noones perfect its entirely impossible that u send it without...after u checkd condition

for real i think they tryna scam me tho

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 03:12:50 PM »
get their address so u can go there and rape em

Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 03:48:30 PM »

more than likey, tell them send you the case back then you'll issue a refund, n if they tryna scam u then they'll shut up. If not then fuck you.

What the fuck type of plan is that?

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 03:54:53 PM »

LOL yeah, why would they send you the case back? and why is the case even relevant lmao

What the fuck type of plan is that?
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 03:56:17 PM »
they aint never replied back guess they knew that i aint stupid

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 03:58:33 PM »
this happens all the time on craigslist ebay etc...they might have been done wrong and now takin it out on u
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 07:55:13 PM »
Time to make death threats, my nigga.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 07:56:31 PM »
Time to make death threats, my nigga.

naw im just show up at her door and just bust a huge nut in her face

when it rains it pours