Author Topic: so i sold a cd on ebay...  (Read 385 times)

Sikotic™

Re: so i sold a cd on ebay...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 01:12:48 AM »
Time to make death threats, my nigga.

naw im just show up at her door and just bust a huge nut in her face
I like your style.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 09:30:38 AM »
Time to make death threats, my nigga.

naw im just show up at her door and just bust a huge nut in her face
I like your style.
god damn right

JimBryanMusic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 10:18:20 AM »
Here's what you should do, ask him to make a picture of the opened CD case and make him send it to you. That way you can see for yourself if the CD case is really empty or not...

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
Here's what you should do, ask him to make a picture of the opened CD case and make him send it to you. That way you can see for yourself if the CD case is really empty or not...

they can easily just take the cd out and take a picture of the empty case

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 11:32:57 AM »

they can easily just take the cd out and take a picture of the empty case

lmao

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 11:51:51 AM »

I'd love to see the results of your IQ test

westsiderider323

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 12:04:36 PM »

LOL

Anunikke

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 03:14:26 PM »

that doesn't necessarily mean he's dumb as fuck, chances are high but the chance his parents just fucked up raising him is present, he may think people are good and will not lie

Salazar

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 10:36:02 PM »
your a cheap ass dj who takes notes and stories and makes a cd, i wouldn't pay more than $1 for your bogus cd

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 12:20:04 AM »
your a cheap ass dj who takes notes and stories and makes a cd, i wouldn't pay more than $1 for your bogus cd

ok cuz i sold the cd for 99 cents

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 12:40:47 AM »

Good man!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Salazar

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 08:12:16 AM »
i luh cds, so fufillin

JimBryanMusic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 01:10:56 PM »

that doesn't necessarily mean he's dumb as fuck, chances are high but the chance his parents just fucked up raising him is present, he may think people are good and will not lie

Am I dumb for sayin what I said or are you dumb because you're actually taking me serious? Think about that one. But yeah next time I'm joking I promise to add more smileys so that people actually get what I'm sayin ;)
Hehehe peace!

Fraxxx

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2010, 01:42:48 PM »

Am I dumb for sayin what I said or are you dumb because you're actually taking me serious? Think about that one. But yeah next time I'm joking I promise to add more smileys so that people actually get what I'm sayin ;)
Hehehe peace!

LOL
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »

Hehehe peace!

That's not a very good joke to begin with, but I'm glad you thought this through and decided to work out a rebuttal in hopes to safe face. I'm not buying this bullshit for 1 minute lol. To me you will always be the dumbest piece of shit in here and there is nothing you can say or do that will change that.