Author Topic: Bo-roc,Domino,Quictomac and WOLF Wanggg best show in long time  (Read 161 times)

stopplaying3

• Lil Geezy
Man this past 7th i woke up thank GOD for a new day and got ready for whut i thought was just another hood b.b.q......I was wrong man i got there and tha Twinz was there E- white,bad azz but he didn't stay Chuccc taylor,Hobo, tracy lane,Bo-roc,Domino,and Wolf Wanggg big azzz and i do mean big...It was like a mini summer jam Hobo did city by tha sea,Domino kill it with ghetto jams, sweet pie, and many more damn.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Now Bo-Roc made tha crowd go crazy by doing this is tha shac,summer time, and now my new fav  i don't bang no more man it was hard... NOW WOLF Wanggg show was  a killer tooo man he had everybody banging and then tha cops shut it down but i just want to say man it'z been a long time since i heard them songs and been somewhere where nothing pop off i will have footage soon has my lil homie give it to me... free concert can't beat that

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bo-roc,Domino,Quictomac and WOLF Wanggg best show in long time
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:03:23 PM »
Did e white say he got any new muzik?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 04:16:08 PM »
Niiiice. Drop the footage soon as you can!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:20:46 AM »
There is nothing worse than amateur footage , bad audio quality, shaking images and such so no don't up anything, do us that favor. Otherwise i'm glad it was a good show thanks for the report.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !