Author Topic: STICKY TIZZOEZ  (Read 113 times)

Liquid-Dogg

STICKY TIZZOEZ
« on: December 14, 2002, 03:50:23 PM »
finally finished basic training. 12 weeks of hell. but it was worth it.
came home yesturday got pissed and got myself a gy'al. my passin out parade was good. i got a platoon photo of us all whilst on exercise, will have to get it scanned for ya'll...

gotta go to another base on monday tho, so i only got the weekend leave. there for 5 dayz. come home, spend xmas here. then on guard at another base of new years which is fuckin bollox!

the army fuckin me over already, i ain't bothered i get £1000 ($1600) on the 27th of sept

Private Sticky

Trauma-san

Re:STICKY TIZZOEZ
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 06:39:57 PM »
Man, I'll bet you feel like a f'in MAN now, I know I would.  I'll bet your all built and in the best shape of your life, you can probably run 3 miles non stop now, LOL.  I oughta join the army, man I'd love to be in perfect shape.  That (to me) would be the most important thing I got out of it.  

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2002, 08:55:25 PM »
weclome back man, glad to hear everythings going alright. Man I been making some money to, been working for the inland revenue and I got 35o in me bizzank, so I am pretty made up, I am going out for a meal with the college homies on thrusday nite and then all going to get pissed around town and with chirstmas and new year coming up, I got money to burn, so it all good.

Glad to hear your ok. You strong bastard.lol

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 04:04:15 AM »
nice to hear from u again sticky  :)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

lbc213

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 08:40:40 AM »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2002, 08:41:18 AM by lbc213 »

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 03:54:38 PM »
whats goin on foo

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2002, 04:34:59 PM »
chillin, it's now 12:30am, and i gotta be up at 6am to get down to the south coast to  my new barracks in Reading. only there for a week then i come back home. which ain't that bad. i jus need to get paid. i wanna get a ps2 and that Creative Zen mp3 player...then maybe a few games and some albumz, and some bangning speakers...(i can take all that shit to my next garrisson which is good, people even take fridges and microwaves, lol)