Author Topic: Dr. Laura goes "nigger" crazy on her show and then apologizes  (Read 2807 times)

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

Re: Dr. Laura goes "nigger" crazy on her show and then apologizes
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 08:05:55 AM »
LMAO@ This Krazy bitch. This conversation was really stupid. I sorta get what she was saying but she didn't articulate it properly enough. All she did was sound like a retard.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 02:05:11 PM »

She was spot on in what she said, that we should make it such a taboo word is just ridiculous.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 03:48:55 PM »
What a dumbass lol I dont know why White people are so obsessed with being able to say the word "Nigger". Its like their arguing point to show that they are discriminated against too lol The tough life of a White Person in America....they cant say the word "Nigger". For one, no one can tell anyone else to what degree something is supposed to bother them. This lady is an idiot. And theres obviously a difference between people calling themselves something...and someone outside calling them it. You could get pissed at sister and call her a bitch, but if somebody else did youd take offense.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 04:12:42 PM »
What a dumbass lol I dont know why White people are so obsessed with being able to say the word "Nigger". Its like their arguing point to show that they are discriminated against too lol The tough life of a White Person in America....they cant say the word "Nigger". For one, no one can tell anyone else to what degree something is supposed to bother them. This lady is an idiot. And theres obviously a difference between people calling themselves something...and someone outside calling them it. You could get pissed at sister and call her a bitch, but if somebody else did youd take offense.

For the record I think that all of these so called racist words, when used in a derogatory way are just childish, but we are talking about people, like english teachers for example not even being able to quote a passage which contains that word without having to say n word, it's pathetic and ridiculous. I will never support the censoring of words because it's all a slippery slope.

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 04:20:17 PM »
i heard this on anderson 360 damn that lady went off i LOLd the dumbest argument i ever heard he didnt prove a damn thing only that she sounded so retarded nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 04:47:32 PM »

For the record I think that all of these so called racist words, when used in a derogatory way are just childish, but we are talking about people, like english teachers for example not even being able to quote a passage which contains that word without having to say n word, it's pathetic and ridiculous. I will never support the censoring of words because it's all a slippery slope.

there is always this "slippery slope" that people talk about tho...and it is always so exaggerated. Whats the slippery slope here? For longest time it has been considered wrong to say the word "Nigger". Whether White America thinks they should be allowed to say it or not, the word is still offensive to some. Has using the phrase "N word" really done a lot of damage to the country and to free speech as a whole? You are still free to say what you want, but there are reprecussions as with anything you say. The word is tied to probably the most shameful period in this countries history, envokes a lot of emotion, and it is essentially a curseword at this point. What would be wrong with teachers not saying it? They wouldnt be allowed to use any other offensive word. I remember learning about the Holocaust in school....I dont remember any teachers feeling the need to use the word "Kike". We learned about some Mexican American history. There was no need for them to use the word "Spic" or "Wetback" or anything. But with "Nigger" it seems like people get up in arms about NOT being able to say it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 04:53:13 PM »
Reminds me of that episode of The Boondocks when Reilly's teacher gets done for saying 'nigger'

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 05:24:27 PM »

there is always this "slippery slope" that people talk about tho...and it is always so exaggerated. Whats the slippery slope here? For longest time it has been considered wrong to say the word "Nigger". Whether White America thinks they should be allowed to say it or not, the word is still offensive to some. Has using the phrase "N word" really done a lot of damage to the country and to free speech as a whole? You are still free to say what you want, but there are reprecussions as with anything you say. The word is tied to probably the most shameful period in this countries history, envokes a lot of emotion, and it is essentially a curseword at this point. What would be wrong with teachers not saying it? They wouldnt be allowed to use any other offensive word. I remember learning about the Holocaust in school....I dont remember any teachers feeling the need to use the word "Kike". We learned about some Mexican American history. There was no need for them to use the word "Spic" or "Wetback" or anything. But with "Nigger" it seems like people get up in arms about NOT being able to say it.

Firstly it wasn't about simply this word, it was about the censoring of any words, it's contrary to freedom of speech and as for it being a slippery slope, haven't the democrats being trying to press ahead with a "fairness doctrine"? it's a slippery slope because it opens up the door for all manner of hate speech and hate speech, is anything that is deemed hateful. I don't use any of these names, I think those that do are idiots, but it's a word, it might be an offensive word, but tough shit, people should really get a grip and snap out of this daze, far more chilling occurences going down in the centre of power in washington than a lady repeating the "n" word.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 06:37:43 PM by virtuoso »

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 06:53:30 PM »

Firstly it wasn't about simply this word, it was about the censoring of any words, it's contrary to freedom of speech and as for it being a slippery slope, haven't the democrats being trying to press ahead with a "fairness doctrine"? it's a slippery slope because it opens up the door for all manner of hate speech and hate speech, is anything that is deemed hateful. I don't use any of these names, I think those that do are idiots, but it's a word, it might be an offensive word, but tough shit, people should really get a grip and snap out of this daze, far more chilling occurences going down in the centre of power in washington than a lady repeating the "n" word.

The thing is she didnt just say the word in passing on the street. She said it ON the job. Im not sure where u work, but have you ever been to a harrassment seminar or meeting? lol. If you look at a woman the wrong way (whatever the wrong way is, because when it comes to harrassment it is defined in the 'victims' perspective) and say "nice shirt", your job can be in jeopardy. I would think that repeatedly saying the word "Nigger" over and over is somewhat of a big deal. Bill Maher got taken off of ABC for saying the troops werent heroes lol. Bottom line is, no one out there can say what is or isnt offensive. Only those offended can. Im not offended by the word "fuck". Yet it still isnt allowed to be used by teachers in school. Why? Free speech sounds great, but there will ALWAYS be a limit to that. There has to be.

Blasphemy

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 10:04:52 PM »

The thing is she didnt just say the word in passing on the street. She said it ON the job. Im not sure where u work, but have you ever been to a harrassment seminar or meeting? lol. If you look at a woman the wrong way (whatever the wrong way is, because when it comes to harrassment it is defined in the 'victims' perspective) and say "nice shirt", your job can be in jeopardy. I would think that repeatedly saying the word "Nigger" over and over is somewhat of a big deal. Bill Maher got taken off of ABC for saying the troops werent heroes lol. Bottom line is, no one out there can say what is or isnt offensive. Only those offended can. Im not offended by the word "fuck". Yet it still isnt allowed to be used by teachers in school. Why? Free speech sounds great, but there will ALWAYS be a limit to that. There has to be.

Why does there have to be??? It's called Free Fucking Speech. IE Speech that is Free, as such I do not have to pay for what I say. Paying being fine, jail time, or any type of Legal Recourse for my words. If you're to uninvolved to progress pass the concept of Curse Words, or being offended. You can go away. That's it, nothing more. Get the fuck outta my face. Go some where else if you don't want to hear it. If it's in music? Don't listen to it. TV? Don't watch it. Book? Don't fucking read it.

A lot of these people willing put themselves in situation were they'll be offended. If they had any true Idea about the fucking world, they'd see this is all trivial bullshit, that's not important in the bigger picture.   

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 12:53:31 AM »
Personally, I think both of those bitches are stupid as fuck. The Jew bitch with the radio show was just saying stupid shit and repeatedly saying nigger to garner listeners and the caller needs to get a thicker skin and stop being such a fuckin pussy wipe. Bet you her husband fucks with her about her race just for the lulz.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 12:59:36 AM »
Personally, I think both of those bitches are stupid as fuck. The Jew bitch with the radio show was just saying stupid shit and repeatedly saying nigger to garner listeners and the caller needs to get a thicker skin and stop being such a fuckin pussy wipe. Bet you her husband fucks with her about her race just for the lulz.

Bold part = probably the case. Seriously I got friends who make Jokes because I'm Mexican, in turn I make jokes about them being White, Asian, Black whatever. Doesn't matter we know it's not serious shit and we got love. I mean This bitches own HUSBAND was doing it. If he had a Problem he wouldn't married her ass in the first place. Bitch needs to be less sensitive. The Kike on the Radio was a retard in her Response. Articulate a argument instead of ranting wouldn't result in her needing to apologize.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 01:03:54 AM »

Bold part = probably the case. Seriously I got friends who make Jokes because I'm Mexican, in turn I make jokes about them being White, Asian, Black whatever. Doesn't matter we know it's not serious shit and we got love. I mean This bitches own HUSBAND was doing it. If he had a Problem he wouldn't married her ass in the first place. Bitch needs to be less sensitive. The Kike on the Radio was a retard in her Response. Articulate a argument instead of ranting wouldn't result in her needing to apologize.
I feel you man. For real, I've had black people try to fight homies of mine if they made some sort of racial joke towards me. Just random strangers who happen to be black and overhear something they said to me. Like, really I need you to defend me? LOL

When people stop taking everything someone says to heart, things will be better overall. Same goes to the fuckers who get flipped off on the road and go crazy, trying ot kill the person who flipped them the bird. Get over it, fuckheads.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2010, 07:50:49 AM »
Daygo they want equality...they arent they get called crackers..thats y when bitchmade muffuccaz like queen petey use it...its hilarious cuz he aint black but wants 2 b accepted...but he dont use it around real muffuccaz jus on the net...so yeah words are limited 2 a race...dr whora slutssinger is wrong once again
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.