Author Topic: Dr. Laura goes "nigger" crazy on her show and then apologizes  (Read 2845 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Laura goes "nigger" crazy on her show and then apologizes
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 07:39:51 PM »
And what about  just being nice?  Usually, when I'm with my friends I say shit, fuck, asshole, etc but if I'm at a store and some kids are near by I just don't decide to curse.  I'm not going to be a little bitch about it and say, "man, free speech...if you don't like what you're fucking hearing then take your kids out of the store and out of my way".  

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2010, 07:50:07 PM »
What a dumbass lol I dont know why White people are so obsessed with being able to say the word "Nigger". Its like their arguing point to show that they are discriminated against too lol The tough life of a White Person in America....they cant say the word "Nigger". For one, no one can tell anyone else to what degree something is supposed to bother them. This lady is an idiot. And theres obviously a difference between people calling themselves something...and someone outside calling them it. You could get pissed at sister and call her a bitch, but if somebody else did youd take offense.

For the record I think that all of these so called racist words, when used in a derogatory way are just childish, but we are talking about people, like english teachers for example not even being able to quote a passage which contains that word without having to say n word, it's pathetic and ridiculous. I will never support the censoring of words because it's all a slippery slope.

there is always this "slippery slope" that people talk about tho...and it is always so exaggerated. Whats the slippery slope here? For longest time it has been considered wrong to say the word "Nigger". Whether White America thinks they should be allowed to say it or not, the word is still offensive to some. Has using the phrase "N word" really done a lot of damage to the country and to free speech as a whole? You are still free to say what you want, but there are reprecussions as with anything you say. The word is tied to probably the most shameful period in this countries history, envokes a lot of emotion, and it is essentially a curseword at this point. What would be wrong with teachers not saying it? They wouldnt be allowed to use any other offensive word. I remember learning about the Holocaust in school....I dont remember any teachers feeling the need to use the word "Kike". We learned about some Mexican American history. There was no need for them to use the word "Spic" or "Wetback" or anything. But with "Nigger" it seems like people get up in arms about NOT being able to say it.

difference being jews dont call them kikes all the time, etc
when i rap along a song that includes nigga or nigger i damn well am gonna say it... plus does anyone say "the k-word" for kike? or the "s-word" for spic? the "c-word" for cracker?

So what if they dont call themselves it all the time. Guess what, they can. Deal with it. People are so concerned with wanting to be included in what everyone else does. They dont stop to think whether they should. White people just want to say the word "nigger" because theyve been told its wrong to say. lol. The only other reason they would want to say it, is because they are racist. Ive had Mexican friends who throw around racial slurs about Mexicans. But guess what, they can. No big deal. I dont go throwin around racial Mexican slurs if I dont plan on offending somebody. It doesnt bother me that Im not included in the group lol.  There will always be things that are acceptable amongst a group...that are not acceptable from those outside of it. I guarantee you that you and your friends/family allow shit from eachother that if a stranger did it...youd probably get pissed. Thats life.

The only thing I care about is free speech. I don't give a fucc what color you is, what you say, but you need to have the goddamn freedom to say it. You a white person who likes to say the word nigger then do it muthafucca. Yeah you might get shot in the face, but a nigga should be able to say whatever the fucc he wants to say. Same with freedom of religion. Like them busta ass muslims who want that mosque on Ground Zero. Do it!!! I don't give a fucc if you get killed. Stupid people really do deserve to die. Put that on Lights tombstone.

What Im sayin is just that if you say somethin, be prepared for the consequences. I can understand why the law doesnt want threats and shit that can cause harm. I get that. If you just wanna say somethin offensive, thats your choice. But there are consequences to everything.  I just always find it funny how white people are SO hung up on bein able to say the word nigga lol.

I agree with that. There will be consequences if you do or say stupid shit. Period. Maybe a thousand years from now every woman and child will be cool with that word and nobody is gonna give a fucc. The problem is when a white person says it to a blacc person, it's meant to be offensive. Like 99% of the time. How many times you said fucc you nigga to your friends and nobody got offended. A billion times. How do you want to take it? Let's say you got a white friend, somebody who saved your life and he's calling you nigga one day...how'd you take it? Even if you knew that muthafucca got love for your ass and didn't mean shit by it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 11:43:26 AM »
And what about  just being nice?  Usually, when I'm with my friends I say shit, fuck, asshole, etc but if I'm at a store and some kids are near by I just don't decide to curse.  I'm not going to be a little bitch about it and say, "man, free speech...if you don't like what you're fucking hearing then take your kids out of the store and out of my way".  

People now are so hung up on being ABLE to do somethin that they dont think about whether they should. If you were to tell people that it is against the law to allow a great white shark to suck your dick...youd have muhafuckas up in arms all over the place lol. Just because youre tellin em they cant. Stupid
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 03:50:12 PM »
People now are so hung up on being ABLE to do somethin that they dont think about whether they should. If you were to tell people that it is against the law to allow a great white shark to suck your dick...youd have muhafuckas up in arms all over the place lol. Just because youre tellin em they cant. Stupid

lol that's real shit though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 05:44:05 PM »
Someone quoting a passage that uses the word nigger...there's nothing wrong with that. But a white person just using the word in conversation? Hell no. They always come with the same excuse "well rappers use it!" So just because rappers put it in their lyrics somehow should give you the right to call me a nigger? GTFO.

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 04:29:30 AM »
Why is there even a discussion? And like always, it's not white people, it's ignorant people.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2010, 02:32:35 PM »
as a proud nigger i am not offended by being called nigger by a white person. you wanna diss me..call me something i ain't lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2010, 05:37:28 PM »
If any other race would have done what she did what the reaction b the same?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 06:58:08 PM »
If any other race would have done what she did what the reaction b the same?

I saw a latina use nigga on Facebook, and a whole bunch of people were saying that's a no-no.  And she wasn't even using it like Dr. Laura lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2010, 11:04:34 PM »
LMAO! The bitch quit her radio job over this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2010, 11:41:10 AM »
good should have happened a long time ago...why would you call her up for advice?

LMAO! The bitch quit her radio job over this.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

westsiderider323

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2010, 01:18:12 PM »
as a proud nigger i am not offended by being called nigger by a white person. you wanna diss me..call me something i ain't lol.

for real i dont give a fuck if a white person calls me a beaner cuz that is what i am and i do eat beans lol doesnt offend me at all

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2010, 01:21:24 PM »

thats different cuz muffuccaz use "n*gga" in their daily language as if they are black...alotta mexicans are hurt when someone calls them a beaner or wetback...whites are hurt when they are called crackers...so black people shouldnt be hurt when muffuccaz shouldnt kill others when they use that as if they are black? or are suprised when a black person goes off?

for real i dont give a fuck if a white person calls me a beaner cuz that is what i am and i do eat beans lol doesnt offend me at all
Cube

Anunikke

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2010, 01:52:48 PM »

Co-SIgn both, but I just don't really give a shit about what anybody thinks.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2010, 02:41:57 PM »

the funny thing is i usually call white people niggas and they never offended by it. some even smile gently. it's like they want to be niggas. i believe the word nigger will eventually bring us all together :).