Author Topic: Dr. Laura goes "nigger" crazy on her show and then apologizes  (Read 2806 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Laura goes "nigger" crazy on her show and then apologizes
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2010, 03:24:04 PM »
funny how most white folks who use the word (when ever they like or so they claim) never use it around muthafuccas they feel that could and would whoop they ass yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2010, 03:28:08 PM »
Yeah cuz they scared as fuck...most white people dont mind bein called that but say that 2 the wrong white kkk muffucca...u gon get it...most the time ita b a white person 2 go off
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2010, 02:24:14 AM »
I've had English teachers read the word "nigger" in reading a passage of a novel.  I've also had a black teacher allow us to read the word out loud. "It's okay, this is a work of fiction".  You gotta be a fucking douchebag to protest this, when it's being used in the classroom for educational purposes.  This whole idea that the word is being censored in schools is new to me.  Maybe teachers are just censoring themselves, but it's not something that is happening by force. 

Could be. I mean offensive words by a teacher shouldnt be used if they arent used for the purpose of education. But if you are teaching about the Civil Rights movement, the word will come up.

Yeah, that will happen as well.  So I don't know where this idea that teachers are being censored?  New to me, and I work with middle school and high school students. 

This is not about teachers being censored by force, but by force through what a parent might say to a principal.  "My son/daughter should never have been exposed to this type of language blah blah" type of shit.  Many principals act as bureaucrats who would rather keep up appearances than do whats right and tell these over sensitive retards to let the teachers worry about the teaching.

Also, the freedom of speech issue is an important one.  If a word/phrase hurts someone's feelings, then it shouldn't be mandated by the govt where they can/cannot say it.  Its when the speech crosses into territory of bodily threat/harm that it is and should be illegal.  If someone's boss decides it is or isn't ok to use certain types of language, then its up to him and not the government (so says the constitution).  I would rather side with protecting people's written and documented rights to be a dumbass and say whatever the fuck they want, then to prop up the "social justice" concept.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:37:19 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2010, 11:58:47 AM »
WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA PRETEND RACISM DOESN'T EXIST IN AMERICA. They pretend like minorities don't feel the oppression.. We've made it funny for us, and for them. So they pretend like everything is all good cuz black people can say nigga and white people can send their kids to college without worrying about being raised around gangs and other stupid ghetto shit. Yeah that's real even

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2010, 12:07:15 PM »
I've had English teachers read the word "nigger" in reading a passage of a novel.  I've also had a black teacher allow us to read the word out loud. "It's okay, this is a work of fiction".  You gotta be a fucking douchebag to protest this, when it's being used in the classroom for educational purposes.  This whole idea that the word is being censored in schools is new to me.  Maybe teachers are just censoring themselves, but it's not something that is happening by force. 

True that all them Maya Angelou books we read in high school made me feel bad for a nigger. Oops sorry

Bananas

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2010, 12:11:19 PM »

True that all them Maya Angelou books we read in high school made me feel bad for a nigger. Oops sorry

forget to log on as an alias?

Sparegeez

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2010, 12:13:10 PM »

forget to log on as an alias?

I think it's pretty obvious when I have an alias, they're actually funny. Have you see any funny ones lately? no.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2010, 02:15:27 PM »
Sarah Palin has come to the support of Dr. Laura now lol.

Posts from Palin's Twitter account:
Dr.Laura:don't retreat...reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence"isn't American,not fair")
Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice, America!

Palin will use any opportunity to stay relevant. She's like a white Jesse Jackson.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2010, 04:53:29 PM »

go make me some nikes chink. Oops sorry

Sparegeez

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2010, 05:06:35 PM »
First I got you following me in the G-spot, then you start making raps about me. Then you start making aliases to ridicule me, and now you're following me into the TOT? Cmon dude hop off already you're taking the beating you took in the keystyle too serious

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »
WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA PRETEND RACISM DOESN'T EXIST IN AMERICA. They pretend like minorities don't feel the oppression.. We've made it funny for us, and for them. So they pretend like everything is all good cuz black people can say nigga and white people can send their kids to college without worrying about being raised around gangs and other stupid ghetto shit. Yeah that's real even

White people all think the same?

And racism does effect blacks.  It also effects whites, asians, etc, etc.  Really, there's more discrimination based upon socio-economic status rather than race in much of the country.  Meaning a poor man is gonna face more constant discrimination than a (fill in the blank with an ethnicity) man.

And lets not act like its 1873 and there's white people yelling "woogie boogie" at blacks trying to go vote at the polling place every election or something.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:41:40 PM by Russell Bell »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2010, 06:09:44 PM »
Yeah real talk bout palin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sparegeez

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2010, 03:11:10 AM »

And racism does effect blacks.  It also effects whites, asians, etc, etc.  Really, there's more discrimination based upon socio-economic status rather than race in much of the country.  Meaning a poor man is gonna face more constant discrimination than a (fill in the blank with an ethnicity) man.

And lets not act like its 1873 and there's white people yelling "woogie boogie" at blacks trying to go vote at the polling place every election or something.

Well socio-economic statistics basically puts black cultures at the worst efficient. Their young are raised around (raised not bread remember that) violence, rebellious attitudes and materialism(which comes from the capitalism life style). Ghettos weren't violent until drugs were brought over to this country(go ahead guess by who). Ever since then there has been a chain reaction. We are human beings with moral obligations. If there is miseducation going on(parenting due to the chain reaction), we have a moral obligation of fixing shit, compared to saying "oh it's their own fault", man why is it their fault in the first place? Because of the environment these people have set up for them. Just my drunk Friday input(not to take away from anything I say but fuck you)

Racism is a systematic thing. There is the people doing the oppression and the people being oppressed. Everyone feels it, but with way different effects. Which side do you think feel the worst effects...hmm

edit..

And segregation is a white made thing.. jim crow laws. So it's like Blacks in America kick it with other blacks(same with other cultures, Latinos with Latinos and etc..) that's how it is in America(blind racism). So quit trynna act like shit is all equal when the system obviously favors those on top.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 03:39:06 AM by TP The Tutor(Keystyle king) »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2010, 08:11:20 AM »

Well socio-economic statistics basically puts black cultures at the worst efficient. Their young are raised around (raised not bread remember that) violence, rebellious attitudes and materialism(which comes from the capitalism life style). Ghettos weren't violent until drugs were brought over to this country(go ahead guess by who). Ever since then there has been a chain reaction. We are human beings with moral obligations. If there is miseducation going on(parenting due to the chain reaction), we have a moral obligation of fixing shit, compared to saying "oh it's their own fault", man why is it their fault in the first place? Because of the environment these people have set up for them. Just my drunk Friday input(not to take away from anything I say but fuck you)

Racism is a systematic thing. There is the people doing the oppression and the people being oppressed. Everyone feels it, but with way different effects. Which side do you think feel the worst effects...hmm

edit..

And segregation is a white made thing.. jim crow laws. So it's like Blacks in America kick it with other blacks(same with other cultures, Latinos with Latinos and etc..) that's how it is in America(blind racism). So quit trynna act like shit is all equal when the system obviously favors those on top.

If young people in black communities are raised in an environment of materialism, it is not because some dark capitalist hand forces it (yes, the govt just loves it when a minority buys 28 inch rims and puts them on a 93 Regal).  The opposite of free market capitalism, communism, has proven to be even more corrupt and unsustainable than any capitalist system so I'd say that the system we have (perfect or not) is better than what we don't.

As for blacks being at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to socioeconomics, ok, the prison stats prove this in many communities.  So, does that mean that there's across the board racism?  No.  Yes, there is evidence the CIA (indirectly) helped to start the crack epidemic, but has every drug thats been brought in to this country been delivered by the white boogey man?  Not hardly. 

My overall point here is that, yes there are injustices, but the government has taken many steps to help even the playing field.  Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action in jobs/schools, etc.  Will this solve every anecdotal problem in every state/town? No.  We don't live in a utopia, and our society has room to progress.  But I really disagree with the point that there is a system which is deliberately racist, when actually its just deliberately color blind to the point where communities who've got the short end of the stick in the past consequently haven't caught up to where they could be in terms of education/jobs, etc (which is what keeps people of any color outta jail/drugs). 

The thing about a free society is that not everything will be equal or fair all the time, and sometimes it will be.  That goes for the job seeker who goes up against a racist potential employer, it also goes against a white suburban kid who doesnt get chosen to go to an Ivy League school because his name isn't "ethnic" enough and his parents weren't going through any hardships. 

Finally, segregation is not a white made thing.  Thousands of years back this was going on before there ever was a United States of America.

Sparegeez

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »

edit..

If young people in black communities are raised in an environment of materialism, it is not because some dark capitalist hand forces it (yes, the govt just loves it when a minority buys 28 inch rims and puts them on a 93 Regal).  The opposite of free market capitalism, communism, has proven to be even more corrupt and unsustainable than any capitalist system so I'd say that the system we have (perfect or not) is better than what we don't.

As for blacks being at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to socioeconomics, ok, the prison stats prove this in many communities.  So, does that mean that there's across the board racism?  No.  Yes, there is evidence the CIA (indirectly) helped to start the crack epidemic, but has every drug thats been brought in to this country been delivered by the white boogey man?  Not hardly. 

My overall point here is that, yes there are injustices, but the government has taken many steps to help even the playing field.  Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action in jobs/schools, etc.  Will this solve every anecdotal problem in every state/town? No.  We don't live in a utopia, and our society has room to progress.  But I really disagree with the point that there is a system which is deliberately racist, when actually its just deliberately color blind to the point where communities who've got the short end of the stick in the past consequently haven't caught up to where they could be in terms of education/jobs, etc (which is what keeps people of any color outta jail/drugs). 

The thing about a free society is that not everything will be equal or fair all the time, and sometimes it will be.  That goes for the job seeker who goes up against a racist potential employer, it also goes against a white suburban kid who doesnt get chosen to go to an Ivy League school because his name isn't "ethnic" enough and his parents weren't going through any hardships. 

Finally, segregation is not a white made thing.  Thousands of years back this was going on before there ever was a United States of America.

The thing is a high percentage of Latin and Black youth are headed towards the wrong directions due to the way things are in the streets. Who set up these streets to be like this? The thing is people act like race doesn't matter anymore, ummm yes it does. There will always be racism so to turn the blind eye on it is ignorant. Is it the same to grow up a black or latino compared to white in America? Probably not cuz chances care that Option A will be raised in a tougher environment for them to succeed in compared to option B. The problem for me is that white people think that people in the ghetto act ghetto because they chose to, and yes they do have chances to get out of the hood but when almost everyone around you is acting all gangsta and shit it's hard at a young age to chose what's best for you compared to fitting in. That's the culture now a days, and America has done nothing to change that. Just look at our education system. How is it that the worst school are in the ghettos when it should clearly be the opposite because these mothafuckas need the most education.