Author Topic: [AUDIO] Dirt Nasty - Milk Milk Lemonade (Featuring Too Short & Warren G)  (Read 150 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

For those like me who don't know who Dirt Nasty is...

Dirt Nasty popped on the scene as a member of his 3 man group "Dyslexic Speedreaders" (which also includes Mickey Avalon and Andre Legacy). Dirt Nasty produced and was featured on the cult hit "My Dick" which was featured on Mickey Avalon's debut self-titled Interscope release and has been licensed in numerous film and TV shows including: "Harold & Kumar: Escape From Guantanamo Bay," HBO's series "Hung" & "Entourage", and the upcoming film, "The Rebound." His music has also been featured in the blockbuster hit "The Hangover." Dirt Nasty released his self titled, debut album in 2008 on the label he co-owns, Shoot To Kill Music which has scanned 5K units exclusively though MMN and ITunes. Now Dirt is back with his second solo release "Nasty As I Wanna Be" featuring Ke$ha (# 1 single on iTunes for the past three weeks), Too Short, LMFAO, Warren G, Beardo, Andre Legacy, Andy Milonkis, Brother Marquis from 2 Live Crew, and Benji Hughes. Production from Alchemist, Cisco Adler, and Kojack.

Dirt Nasty - Milk Milk Lemonade (Featuring Too Short & Warren G)
http://usershare.net/my9v8pqzr1d9

The song is banana  8)

Portugoal

I never heard of him before either, but this song is banging! 8)

Make me wanna go :rock:, :raisetheroof:, :nahnah: & :cheers:

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I heard a couple of tracks from this dude, they're all dope. This one is too 8)