Author Topic: Obama ends his own presidency  (Read 1862 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Obama ends his own presidency
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 04:34:04 PM »
you do understand that not everyone who worships Allah is a terrorist....just the same, not everyone who worships Jesus Christ is KKK?
lol, thats the beauty of the argument against building the mosque over there. They are blatantly saying insinuating it, but without ever putting those words together. Shit cracks me up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 07:10:02 PM »
But at the same time a secret kill list enacted into law,, allowing the CIA to kill anyone, anywhere in the world, including american citizens, if they are deemed a "terrorist" making this the most tyrannical presidency ever seen, making bush like soft, is essentially hushed up, but that's okay, this story here is the outrage! not a secret assassination list of anyone who is a "danger to national security".

lol

Maybe we should bring back the retard. If you dont think the CIA had the ability, and was willing to kill anyone it wanted to far before Obama got into office...I dont know what to tell you. lol

"Sigh"you are missing the point, first of all what difference does it make if he was retarded or not, he never ran shit, but secondly, by them solidifying this into law, they are brazenly announcing this power, yes, I am sure the CIA committed all sorts of murders prior to this, but they weren't given legal protection to do so. Yet despite announcing that the CIA have a right to kill anyone they wish to, and in turn announcing that americans have absolutely no rights, this is the big story.

Making into law what already is practiced is basically saying, hey, look at this, we are doing it, and it's law, then of course it puts a spotlight on it, then people get mad and then people protest. What happened before was, don't look over this way, nothing is going on, then people didn't look. You realize this really will change nothing, other than we know what going on now. Just like before, when Obama tried to close Gitmo, he reviled all the "Black Sights" that made Gitmo look like a Holiday Inn. Nothing changed, but what was in the dark got exposed to the light. If you think anything will change with the new CIA law, you are seriously mistaken, it's already been going on.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 06:22:11 AM »
But at the same time a secret kill list enacted into law,, allowing the CIA to kill anyone, anywhere in the world, including american citizens, if they are deemed a "terrorist" making this the most tyrannical presidency ever seen, making bush like soft, is essentially hushed up, but that's okay, this story here is the outrage! not a secret assassination list of anyone who is a "danger to national security".

lol

Maybe we should bring back the retard. If you dont think the CIA had the ability, and was willing to kill anyone it wanted to far before Obama got into office...I dont know what to tell you. lol

"Sigh"you are missing the point, first of all what difference does it make if he was retarded or not, he never ran shit, but secondly, by them solidifying this into law, they are brazenly announcing this power, yes, I am sure the CIA committed all sorts of murders prior to this, but they weren't given legal protection to do so. Yet despite announcing that the CIA have a right to kill anyone they wish to, and in turn announcing that americans have absolutely no rights, this is the big story.

Making into law what already is practiced is basically saying, hey, look at this, we are doing it, and it's law, then of course it puts a spotlight on it, then people get mad and then people protest. What happened before was, don't look over this way, nothing is going on, then people didn't look. You realize this really will change nothing, other than we know what going on now. Just like before, when Obama tried to close Gitmo, he reviled all the "Black Sights" that made Gitmo look like a Holiday Inn. Nothing changed, but what was in the dark got exposed to the light. If you think anything will change with the new CIA law, you are seriously mistaken, it's already been going on.

If this had happened during the presidency of Bush, we both know you and numerous others would foaming, baying for his blood for this. They have openly announced that they have the legal power to kill anyone, anywhere, who they deem is endangering national security.. You are calling this a good thing because it brings to light a shady practice, yet what you want to ignore is that this practice has now been enshrined into law. Dude I don't give a fuck he is black, I don't give a fuck that he is democrat, the very fact they have announced this, should chill you to the bone, the very fact that this isn't the number one story on every publication, should tell you all there is to know about how the media works Now the fact tha this has happened under Obama should tell you that the predicted deep dark tyrannical road America is going down was not exaggerated and not hyped. Now I know there is the argument that as soon as a dictator acts like a dictator, then he falls, but that is through the media to. Yet the average, ignorant, dumbfounded democrat, indeed republican supporter, is so caught up in the head lights of "stopping the terrorists" they have not even stopped to think of the ramifications of this.

Now I know it's always been going on, I know who the real terrorists are, but they are effectively saying we will do whatever the fuck we want and we will do it with total immunity from prosecution because we will make it our right to do so. Furthermore actually sealing this into law is part of conveying the message that not only will you be murdered if you step out of line but that your life will have been in vain because we can't even be arrested, even if we are caught. This is the kind of wicked dictatorship which would have been dismissed as fairy tale less than 20 years ago and yet here we are and it's not the main subject of the media but a fucking mosque is!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 07:05:11 AM by virtuoso »

Anunikke

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 07:49:58 AM »
If Americans get upset over an Islamic centre near a place where a few terrorist killed 2000 people can you imagine how Iraqi's feel where more terrorists killed a lot more people.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 11:38:16 AM »

lol

If this had happened during the presidency of Bush, we both know you and numerous others would foaming, baying for his blood for this. They have openly announced that they have the legal power to kill anyone, anywhere, who they deem is endangering national security.. You are calling this a good thing because it brings to light a shady practice, yet what you want to ignore is that this practice has now been enshrined into law. Dude I don't give a fuck he is black, I don't give a fuck that he is democrat, the very fact they have announced this, should chill you to the bone, the very fact that this isn't the number one story on every publication, should tell you all there is to know about how the media works Now the fact tha this has happened under Obama should tell you that the predicted deep dark tyrannical road America is going down was not exaggerated and not hyped. Now I know there is the argument that as soon as a dictator acts like a dictator, then he falls, but that is through the media to. Yet the average, ignorant, dumbfounded democrat, indeed republican supporter, is so caught up in the head lights of "stopping the terrorists" they have not even stopped to think of the ramifications of this.

Now I know it's always been going on, I know who the real terrorists are, but they are effectively saying we will do whatever the fuck we want and we will do it with total immunity from prosecution because we will make it our right to do so. Furthermore actually sealing this into law is part of conveying the message that not only will you be murdered if you step out of line but that your life will have been in vain because we can't even be arrested, even if we are caught. This is the kind of wicked dictatorship which would have been dismissed as fairy tale less than 20 years ago and yet here we are and it's not the main subject of the media but a fucking mosque is!

Im more concerned with the local police's ability to shoot and kill anyone at will and get away with it, then I am the CIA being able to kill anyone who is considered a threat to the nation. Im not sure if u walk around all day nervous that the CIA is gonna snipe you out lol. But the chances of that are fairly slim id say. As M-Dogg said its something that was already being practiced whether we knew about it...opposed it....or whatever. Id rather it be a law and out there in the open instead of it being done anyways, without any knowledge by the public of it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 03:54:14 PM »
honestly i don't see what the big deal is. there's nothing wrong with this but Obama can't take a piss without somebody jumping down his throat so whatever.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 07:19:30 PM »
When your general public lacks common sense, non-issues like this become a big deal.

SMH.....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 08:06:04 PM »

lol

Im more concerned with the local police's ability to shoot and kill anyone at will and get away with it, then I am the CIA being able to kill anyone who is considered a threat to the nation. Im not sure if u walk around all day nervous that the CIA is gonna snipe you out lol. But the chances of that are fairly slim id say. As M-Dogg said its something that was already being practiced whether we knew about it...opposed it....or whatever. Id rather it be a law and out there in the open instead of it being done anyways, without any knowledge by the public of it.

I heard this rumor that that the C in CIA is not for Central but really for Crip. Just don't wear any red.

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 10:47:16 PM »
Who cares

Matty

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 12:12:25 PM »

Anunikke

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 12:24:53 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 07:53:33 PM »
http://www.truth-out.org/keith-olbermann-there-no-ground-zero-mosque62376

This should end all argument over this subject

you'd think, but during a Democrat presidency, ratings for Fox are more than CNN and MSNBC combined.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2010, 10:30:24 PM »
http://www.truth-out.org/keith-olbermann-there-no-ground-zero-mosque62376

This should end all argument over this subject

you'd think, but during a Democrat presidency, ratings for Fox are more than CNN and MSNBC combined.

here's the clip for anybody who wants to watch it in the thread:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QZpT2Muxoo0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QZpT2Muxoo0</a>

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2010, 05:20:33 AM »

I don't know how I am meant to react to this, so instead I will just give a wry smile. You are being suckered into a story which is not there, MSNBC is playing it's role and Fox is playing it's role, suddenly it's again about democrat vs republicans, so the false illusion of him being undermined is at the forefront of politics, so MSNBC can rush to his aid and debunk the misinformation. Yet meanwhile it's now perfectly legal for the CIA to murder anyone it wants to, with complete carte blanche and no one gives a shit because the media aren't giving it the attention that bullshit stories like this receive. The media is acting as the puppet master and when it says be outraged, people are outraged, and of course when it gives minimal coverage to something, then it's obviously no big deal.

As for this notion that oh don't be so paranoid, that's like an entire forest being on fire and someone just looking at one tree and saying it's just one tree, no big deal. This is about sending a chilling warning to any potential whistle blowers and the chilling effect ensures that America, the supposed last bastion of freedom, slides further and further into the dark infancy of brutal oppression. For someone that supposedly and boastfully cites their masters degree in history, then you seem to know absolutely nothing about history if you can't see where this all is heading.

The perfect storm has been set for that velvet glove to come fully off and Obama is just the pacifier until that occurs.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:43:27 AM by virtuoso »

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 10:22:55 AM »
^^

Just one thing, I think nobody gives a shit about the new CIA law because the CIA would murder anybody they'd want to before this law anyways was enacted.