Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound- 100 Wayz Discussion Thread  (Read 7823 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Tha Dogg Pound- 100 Wayz Discussion Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2010, 12:23:23 PM »
the soopafly groupie > soopafly

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »
So i got this yesterday at Best Buy.  Really good album, plus on the inside, it's got a great picture of Soopafly standing next to those other two guys and Soopafly's looking all gangster and stuff, it's great!

But anyways, i did not see the special collectors edition anywhere that's supposed to be 23 tracks.  Anyone know if this is actually out and if so, what are the names and features of the extra tracks?  Is Soopafly on any of them?  Usually best buy will get the collectors editions of CDs in, but i never saw it.

mine says collectors edition but its only 17 songs
you got the hard copy of the album? could it be that the cd is enhanced? ive seen this info on amazon.com. i guess there is a video on the album or something.

I got the cd collectors edition version and i think the only difference is the cover  ???

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2010, 02:04:35 PM »
BIG PROPS to tha DPG!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Will_B

« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2010, 02:14:29 PM »
So i got this yesterday at Best Buy.  Really good album, plus on the inside, it's got a great picture of Soopafly standing next to those other two guys and Soopafly's looking all gangster and stuff, it's great!

But anyways, i did not see the special collectors edition anywhere that's supposed to be 23 tracks.  Anyone know if this is actually out and if so, what are the names and features of the extra tracks?  Is Soopafly on any of them?  Usually best buy will get the collectors editions of CDs in, but i never saw it.

mine says collectors edition but its only 17 songs
you got the hard copy of the album? could it be that the cd is enhanced? ive seen this info on amazon.com. i guess there is a video on the album or something.

I got the cd collectors edition version and i think the only difference is the cover  ???

Yeah what's the deal wit that Daz?

Okka

« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2010, 04:18:27 PM »
The beats are bangin for the most part and the lyrics are aiight too. Kurupt still strugglin with his rhymes a bit, but he sounds better than on the last Dogg Pound album. I liked this album way more than "That Was Then, This Is Now". "Smell N Like Brand New Money" is a certified banger and so is "Do U Drank".
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 04:21:50 PM by Okka »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2010, 12:52:40 AM »
that nigga Okka's back
The West is Back

Will_B

« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2011, 06:43:17 AM »
This albums so fresh as fucc!!! I've been sat on my CD for a long while not bangin it in case I don't like it. I got fired up bumpin the new Row leaks, Return of the Regulator and BANG! 10 traccs in and I'm in G-Heaven!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2012, 08:54:54 PM »
SOOPAFLYDPGC (THE FAKE ONE) THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS BUT I FEEL YOU STILL A BITCH. LOOK HERE MAN, IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT DAZ PUT OUT THEN STOP LISTENIN TO IT. DONT LISTEN AT ALL. YOU KEEP SAYIN YOU AINT FUCCIN WIT EM BUT YOU CRITIQIN EVERYTHANG HE GOT COMIN OUT!! WHO DA DUMMY??? IF A NIGGA GONE KICC YOU IN THE ASS N MAKE A QUARTER FALL OUT YO MOUTH HE GONE KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BENDIN OVER!! MEANING...... IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT YOU GETTIN FROM DAZ, STRAIGHTEN YO BITCH ASS UP N STOP GETTIN KICCED IN THE ASS. I DONT HAVE NO SOFT WAY OF TELLIN A NIGGA KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT DIGGIN SUMTHIN. MAN UP N LISTEN TO SUMTHIN ELSE.

ALL YO COMMENTS BE PRAISIN ME BUT YOU BE SLIDIN THAT SLICC SHIT ABOUT MY HOMEBOYS IN THE MEANTIME. DAT SHIT DONT FLY. YOU KEEP COMPLIMENTIN ME ON HOW I HANDLE BITCHES (SOME OF YO THOUGHTS IS WAY UNREALISTIC) BUT YOU AINT EVEN REALIZIN YOU ACTIN JUST LIKE THOSE BITCHES WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT. R U A BITCH??? WHO R U N WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY?? OR DO I REALLY WANNA KNOW THAT??

I THINK I TAKE COMPLIMENTS WELL BUT YO SHIT BE LIKE, FOR EXAMPLE; A NIGGA SAY I DID A TIGHT BEAT N GIMME SOME DAP N KEEP N PUSHIN. BUT THEN YO HAPPY FOOT ASS WANNA COMPLIMENT ABOUT A BEAT N GIVE A NIGGA A FULL EMBRACED HUG OR SUM SHIT!!! MAN WTF??!!! DO YOU GET IT???? MY NUTS AINT MADE FOR DUDES PERIOD!! I APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS EVEN THE SONG LIST YOU MADE A WHILE AGO BUT EVERY BODY THAT KNOW YOU ON HERE CAN AGREE THAT YOU GO TOO FAR WIT DAT SHIT. IF I WAS A SCARY NIGGA, ID BE SCARED RIGHT NOW BUT I SEE YOU JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE. MAN BE A MAN THATS YO FIRST ASSIGNMENT. EVERY BODY ELSE MY BAD FOR HAVIN TO SPEAK ON THIS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

GET THE ALBUM. WE MADE IT FOR YALL

SOOPA

Dope production on 100 Wayz.. the fake SoopaflyDPGC guy you can't take seriously.. only reason why he is still around here is because people laugh at how retarded his shit is.

LMFAO! He could be real and be like some freak with a Soopafly shaped dildo that he sticks in his ass while he listens to Soopafly production. Lol.

who the fuck thinks about this sick type of shit?

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2012, 01:11:04 AM »
SOOPAFLYDPGC (THE FAKE ONE) THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS BUT I FEEL YOU STILL A BITCH. LOOK HERE MAN, IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT DAZ PUT OUT THEN STOP LISTENIN TO IT. DONT LISTEN AT ALL. YOU KEEP SAYIN YOU AINT FUCCIN WIT EM BUT YOU CRITIQIN EVERYTHANG HE GOT COMIN OUT!! WHO DA DUMMY??? IF A NIGGA GONE KICC YOU IN THE ASS N MAKE A QUARTER FALL OUT YO MOUTH HE GONE KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BENDIN OVER!! MEANING...... IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT YOU GETTIN FROM DAZ, STRAIGHTEN YO BITCH ASS UP N STOP GETTIN KICCED IN THE ASS. I DONT HAVE NO SOFT WAY OF TELLIN A NIGGA KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT DIGGIN SUMTHIN. MAN UP N LISTEN TO SUMTHIN ELSE.

ALL YO COMMENTS BE PRAISIN ME BUT YOU BE SLIDIN THAT SLICC SHIT ABOUT MY HOMEBOYS IN THE MEANTIME. DAT SHIT DONT FLY. YOU KEEP COMPLIMENTIN ME ON HOW I HANDLE BITCHES (SOME OF YO THOUGHTS IS WAY UNREALISTIC) BUT YOU AINT EVEN REALIZIN YOU ACTIN JUST LIKE THOSE BITCHES WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT. R U A BITCH??? WHO R U N WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY?? OR DO I REALLY WANNA KNOW THAT??

I THINK I TAKE COMPLIMENTS WELL BUT YO SHIT BE LIKE, FOR EXAMPLE; A NIGGA SAY I DID A TIGHT BEAT N GIMME SOME DAP N KEEP N PUSHIN. BUT THEN YO HAPPY FOOT ASS WANNA COMPLIMENT ABOUT A BEAT N GIVE A NIGGA A FULL EMBRACED HUG OR SUM SHIT!!! MAN WTF??!!! DO YOU GET IT???? MY NUTS AINT MADE FOR DUDES PERIOD!! I APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS EVEN THE SONG LIST YOU MADE A WHILE AGO BUT EVERY BODY THAT KNOW YOU ON HERE CAN AGREE THAT YOU GO TOO FAR WIT DAT SHIT. IF I WAS A SCARY NIGGA, ID BE SCARED RIGHT NOW BUT I SEE YOU JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE. MAN BE A MAN THATS YO FIRST ASSIGNMENT. EVERY BODY ELSE MY BAD FOR HAVIN TO SPEAK ON THIS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

GET THE ALBUM. WE MADE IT FOR YALL

SOOPA

Dope production on 100 Wayz.. the fake SoopaflyDPGC guy you can't take seriously.. only reason why he is still around here is because people laugh at how retarded his shit is.

LMFAO! He could be real and be like some freak with a Soopafly shaped dildo that he sticks in his ass while he listens to Soopafly production. Lol.

who the fuck thinks about this sick type of shit?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

"and u tuck in ur testicles and dance around like Madonna in the 80s when u get drunk"

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Cavvy

« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2012, 01:44:33 AM »
the only track I bump now is Anotha Clip
I fears no one? just a vapid retread of past glories

Will_B

« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2012, 03:02:52 AM »
the only track I bump now is Anotha Clip
I fears no one? just a vapid retread of past glories

Agreed. I loved this when I first got it but it got old after a couple spins. I like how the flipped the sample on the Too $hort track. Nice club sounding track. Albums a 2.5/5 for me.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2012, 03:14:46 AM »
This albums so fresh as fucc!!! I've been sat on my CD for a long while not bangin it in case I don't like it. I got fired up bumpin the new Row leaks, Return of the Regulator and BANG! 10 traccs in and I'm in G-Heaven!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

bangin g-heaven

Will_B

« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2012, 06:17:40 AM »

bangin g-heaven

U need help man. Shits disgusting.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2012, 06:38:27 AM »

tracc is bangin as fucc, Will
"G-heaven"

Will_B

« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2012, 08:09:10 AM »

tracc is bangin as fucc, Will
"G-heaven"

Yes I'll admit.....I used have a sense of humour when posting. Now you're ready to jump on me for every sentence and typo I don't bother..Have fun with it  ::)