Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound- 100 Wayz Discussion Thread  (Read 7769 times)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: Tha Dogg Pound- 100 Wayz Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2010, 04:23:02 PM »
I've been telling you guys for well over a decade that Soopafly is the man, now you all are finally realizing it.  He's the best member of tha dogg pound!  I'm getting this album for sure, and hopefully daz realizes to just let Soopafly handle all the production from now on.  Daz might as well let Soopafly slap all his hoes for him too cause he handles that better than daz too.  We all just need to keep bugging daz about telling Soopafly to make another album.  I know daz doesn't want it because he's jealous that Soopa's easily surpassed him in the production game and kurupt doesn't want it ever since Soopa put him in check like a bitch all those years ago on that "talkin 'bout Riccy" track.  And we know Snoop's been jealous of him ever since he got outshined on the "losin control" track that blew up on MTV and BET and they were all talking about how great of rapper Soopafly was and how good looking he was and how he kept all the bitches at the video shoot in check even when the cameras weren't rolling.  They couldn't even remember snoop's name after that.  So now you all see how great this man is after he brought Tha Dogg Pound back after about 6 weak albums in a row, they throw Soopafly on the production, and BAM! they got a hit record now.  So when you're all listening to 100 Wayz, just think how great it would be if Soopafly spit his bitch checking lyrics over those beats.  

LMFAO - your post are just too funny dude :D

As far as album goes - I've listen to it and here's my conclusion. It's a really good, solid album but in my opinion they made a mistake by releasing "That Was Then, This Is Now" the year earlier. These 2 albums combined could have provide a classic material from DPG..

Yeah, add Liquor Store to the songs I listed and a couple others and it would be some vintage isht.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

rayman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2010, 06:26:11 PM »
Daz needs to retire, these beats suck

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2010, 05:25:45 AM »
BEST WEST COAST ALBUM OF THE YEAR I SAY! WEST COAST CLASSIC ALBUM FINALLY COMPLETE WITH OG RAPPERZ ON THERE! GOOD LOOOKIN DAZ AN KURUPT AND SOOPAFLY THIS IS THE REAL NEW WEST COAST BEATS AN RHYMES!

So Much Style

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2010, 09:26:26 AM »
i just bumped all the way through...its obvious the dpg know the formula bc the songs they promoted (skyz the limit, another clip, the nate song) are the best on the album...keep bringin the heat yall!!

i ranked it a 3.6/5

best songs:
another clip
skyz the limit
cheatn ass lover
i dont care
other side of town
i fearz no one
got to let you know
dogg pound gangstaz

bad songs/average:
good pussy
do you drank
crazy in the club
all you

kurupts best verses: skyz the limit, i dont care and other side of town
So much style back at it again

Mietek23

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2010, 09:32:33 AM »
lady of rage tears the track up just like old days  :o

Rage ripped that shit apart! I just hope she's going to release her "Verbal Assault" album someday..

Soopa always been dope...keep it gangsta is a dope song

True, "Keep It Gangsta" is one of the best tracks from DPG since getting back together again..

hellawear9

• Lil Geezy
  • www.hellagraphicz.com
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2010, 12:41:20 PM »
album is cool  i always thought soopafly was a better producer than DAZ  no hate against daz  jus my opinion or somethin like that
but spread the love is tha shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2010, 01:09:09 PM »
best dpg album i've heard for a long time!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2010, 01:14:12 PM »
I've been telling you guys for well over a decade that Soopafly is the man, now you all are finally realizing it.  He's the best member of tha dogg pound!  I'm getting this album for sure, and hopefully daz realizes to just let Soopafly handle all the production from now on.  Daz might as well let Soopafly slap all his hoes for him too cause he handles that better than daz too.  We all just need to keep bugging daz about telling Soopafly to make another album.  I know daz doesn't want it because he's jealous that Soopa's easily surpassed him in the production game and kurupt doesn't want it ever since Soopa put him in check like a bitch all those years ago on that "talkin 'bout Riccy" track.  And we know Snoop's been jealous of him ever since he got outshined on the "losin control" track that blew up on MTV and BET and they were all talking about how great of rapper Soopafly was and how good looking he was and how he kept all the bitches at the video shoot in check even when the cameras weren't rolling.  They couldn't even remember snoop's name after that.  So now you all see how great this man is after he brought Tha Dogg Pound back after about 6 weak albums in a row, they throw Soopafly on the production, and BAM! they got a hit record now.  So when you're all listening to 100 Wayz, just think how great it would be if Soopafly spit his bitch checking lyrics over those beats.  

LMAO
The West is Back

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2010, 01:28:33 PM »
That soopafly diss wasnt anxthin special...no vaseline part 2>>talkin bout riccy...pistol whip>>talkin bout riccy...soopafly did gotta get dis money off the wash 2 right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2010, 01:56:42 PM »
bumpin this album for some time now, really impressive, their best album in a long time, letting soopafly messin with the beats was a great move, dude is great

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

hellawear9

• Lil Geezy
  • www.hellagraphicz.com
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2010, 02:00:41 PM »
somebody post the album credits if possible

Paul

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2010, 04:01:06 PM »
somebody post the album credits if possible

Whole album was produced by Daz & Soopafly. Ivan Johnson on a couple tracks too
funkyfreshintheflesh

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2010, 02:40:40 AM »
just ordered mine off amazon. cant wait to get it

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2010, 06:05:42 AM »
100 Wayz >>> Keep on Ridin' >>>>>> That Was Then, This Is Now

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2010, 06:15:59 AM »
I think this album is the tightest West coast album of the year shit maybe the decade ahhahha. Daz and Soopa makin beats are a team thats unstopable!
Im lovin that old school feel with the scratches and samples an then some newer sounds ontop of that. shit thats the formula! homie keep it crackin!