3 (9.7%)
Masta Killa
0 (0%)
Cappadonna
0 (0%)
u-god
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: fav wu tang member?  (Read 410 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: fav wu tang member?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »
comparing GZA to the rest of Wutang is like comparing 2pac to the rest of the Outlawz

Not at all. What makes the Wu great is the group's chemistry and how almost every member plays a vital role. I couldn't imagine Wu Tang without GZA, Meth, ODB, INS, Ghostface, Raekwon (the others not so much). I'd rather listen to the group than just GZA. Whereas Pac as a solo artist is better than the Outlawz.

I would have rather heard a group of GZA, Meth, Rae Ghost and ODB with Rza as a producer and part time rapper

rebel ins could also be a part time rapper (example Triumph) but overall I want GZA doing the bulk of the verses

as for the Outlawz Kadafi and Fatal made that group fire too
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »
Rae... The best thing about Wu is everybody has a different favourite member

theremedy360

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 12:58:47 PM »
Method Man and Ghostface, can't pick one.

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 01:25:28 PM »
I picked Instepectah Deck, but its close between him and GZA.  I think those two are the best in a group setting.  However, guys like Ghost, Meth and Raekwon are better solo artists.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 04:53:45 PM »
rza, genius behind the group

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 09:18:11 PM »
comparing GZA to the rest of Wutang is like comparing 2pac to the rest of the Outlawz

Not at all. What makes the Wu great is the group's chemistry and how almost every member plays a vital role. I couldn't imagine Wu Tang without GZA, Meth, ODB, INS, Ghostface, Raekwon (the others not so much). I'd rather listen to the group than just GZA. Whereas Pac as a solo artist is better than the Outlawz.

I would have rather heard a group of GZA, Meth, Rae Ghost and ODB with Rza as a producer and part time rapper

rebel ins could also be a part time rapper (example Triumph) but overall I want GZA doing the bulk of the verses

as for the Outlawz Kadafi and Fatal made that group fire too

Uh, no that would just be like Liquid Swords. It's a classic album but I prefer the first two group albums. And as far as Outlawz, every Outlawz track I've ever heard would have been better as a Pac solo song.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »

This.

Altho if I had to pick, It would be Meth.

In recent Ghostface has been the most consistant member, but still rather take the group...  Even after their last album.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 10:43:02 PM »
voted METHOD. but close between him and ODB

those 2 by far stand out

rayallen0

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 12:27:33 AM »
all have proved themselves as great solo artists cept u-god & cappadonna

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 01:20:36 AM »
Voted ODB, other favourite would be Ghostface.

Killa Wu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 05:34:07 AM »
GZA is the best

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 11:07:05 AM »
Rza but gza not far behind...have u muffuccaz heard pro tools yet?  And were u sayin u prefer first 2 wu albums over liquid swords?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

rayallen0

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 02:27:15 PM »
Rza but gza not far behind...have u muffuccaz heard pro tools yet?  And were u sayin u prefer first 2 wu albums over liquid swords?
pro tools was wack...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2010, 03:29:36 PM »

yup. I love all three but I love the diversity on the group albums. Plus imo they're better produced.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 03:57:04 PM »
Pro tools was wack? Damn oh damn one of the best albums of that year and better than them killah albums and mos def better than that wu massacre...thats nerestin u like the group albums more tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.