Author Topic: Ya'll be careful on the streets. i saw the craziest shit tonight  (Read 716 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

i swear on my life, my momma, my niece, and my ps3
anything that is important to me...

me and this chick i tried fucking tonight were on our way home from the dowtown clubs.... i told her to take the long road (down Laredo till you hit Staples) and on Laredo and King ( like 2 streets down from my grandmomma's house in the fuckin hood) a brand new Camero comes crashing in front of us.. i wanna say it was hitting a 30mph curb going 80 and hit 3 palm trees

the dude came out of the drivers seat and the car was totally destroyed and wrecked. then the girl i was with automatically called 911 and got out the car to help them cus she's a student at the college for Nursing...

so this dumb hoe decides to get out and make sure everything is ok....
i take a quick piss cus im drunk as fuck and tell her to get in the car and take off.
then the driver comes out and takes the girls body who was in the passengers seat with him out of the car and she was bloody as fuck
then the cops came and made sure everything was ok and talked to the people
mind you the whole time im in the car trippin balls and calling my cousin's down the street to come outside and see what happened cus its 2 streets down from where they live
then the cops ask the bitch i was with "who was driving" and she said the guy was driving...
well the guy told the cops the chick was driving and the chick looks all fucked up and is leaving in the ambulance. and then they come up to me
i told them "i didnt see anything"
then an old white lady neighbor comes and saves the day and tells the cop the same story the girl i was with does and we get to go
im trippin cus i got like 2 unpaid tickets but this bitch is crying and tripping and im like fuck this take my ass home...

Now this bitch is a number 1 witness and she said she will go to court if further investigation is presumed....

im thinking shes a dumb bitch. drivers need to obey speed limit laws and i cheated on my girlfriend once again for no pussy....

:-\

The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Ya'll be careful on the streets. i saw the craziest shit tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 02:44:40 AM »
Yall let me know what yall think about this fucked up shit
 im gonna crash the fuck out and hopefully make it to church tomorrow cus damn i need it....
damn dude people are gonna find out about this and tell my girlfriend and im screwed
 :-\ :-[ :( >:(

The West is Back

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 03:02:55 AM »
You don't need to go to church, you need to behave better.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 04:05:29 AM »
What do I think about this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 05:47:37 AM »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 08:09:51 AM »
well i woke up this morning and said fuck church
none of the people were Armanians or Great Danes
The West is Back

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 08:46:22 AM »
I think you listen to too much gangster rap, snitching in this situation is not wrong, she did the right thing.

JimBryanMusic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 10:42:13 AM »
OK this is what you should've done:

You should've been the one calling 911 and try to help the people in the car instead of the girl you were with. Now that would have guaranteed you gettin some pussy that night since she would think you're a hero. In this case you would be the #1 witness and not that girl so you could decide whether to go to court or not if needed. If you had done this, the ball would have been in your court.

Now, after have gotten that pussy you could've gone home and tell your girlfriend about what happened (not you gettin laid but the accident and playin Superman) and now she would've thought you were a hero... see where I'm gettin at? Yes, you guessed right, you could've gotten some more pussy! Now there would be 2 women who think you are a hero and you got laid twice!

But instead... you stayed in your car cryin like a bitch... (no offense playa) :p

Peace!

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 10:42:49 AM »

and YOU DENY THAT SHIT! you say you werent there and keep denyin and denyin

when it rains it pours

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »
poor camaro

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 11:04:18 AM »

I think that you and some others should never run for political office, FBI, or anything of that nature.  Since you guys decide to document your ENTIRE life on this website, it would be far too easy to find out just exactly what a fucking retard you are.

You post this shit at 1:40AM.  So you are coming back from the clubs, and see this shit, and first fucking thing you do is post about it on this website? 

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 12:16:03 PM »

I think that you and some others should never run for political office, FBI, or anything of that nature.  Since you guys decide to document your ENTIRE life on this website, it would be far too easy to find out just exactly what a fucking retard you are.

You post this shit at 1:40AM.  So you are coming back from the clubs, and see this shit, and first fucking thing you do is post about it on this website? 

This is nothing compared to what Ted Kennedy or Eliot Spitzer did. Not to mention all the cigars Bill Clinton shoved up Monica Lewinsky's and Paula Jones's twats. AG's definitely a politician in the making. He just needs to take that extra step further and get involved with a farm animal. I mean look at PeeWee, he used to finger fucc birds and he's on Leno every week now.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 12:34:56 PM »
First off its not about "snitching" i mean there were hella witnesses that were already outside drinking and smoking it was in a really bad neighborhood so even a crackhead could of been a number 1 witness

2nd off they are gonna call her and ask her every fuckin detail and possibly make her go testify in court or something... fuck that shit like i said i got 2 unpaid traffic tickets and school is starting back up and i got a decent job im not gonna have time to go to court and point fingers at people... not my job

and 3rd Fuck you Grundy it was 340am where im at and i was trippin balls... your faggot ass drives 8 hours to pussy out on a fight and play basketball over dubccc so you have no room to talk
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 12:37:48 PM »
and i wasnt crying if anything i wanted to laugh at the dumb mother fuckers
The West is Back

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 01:16:21 PM »
You have no life.