Author Topic: Dubcnn: Mash Ft. Kam, Sly Boogy, Damani, Clinton Wayne & More "Yo Blok" (Audio)  (Read 210 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Late last year, Da Anaz, O.C. representer Mash aka "Tha Ambassador" released his mixtape with DJ Age on dubcnn entitled "The Past, Present And Future. He's currently working on his solo album "AuthentIK: The Prototype" and has sent over a new posse track he's put together that is NOT to be slept on.

Mash hooked up with Kam, Sly Boogy, Damani, Clinton Wayne, Mr. Silky Slim and Big 2 Da Boy on a Noah Ayala produced track called "Yo Blok", which we have exclusively available for you to download:

Mash - Yo Blok (ft. Kam, Sly Boogy, Damani, Clinton Wayne, Mr. Silky Slim & Big 2 Da Boy) (Prod. by Noah Ayala)

Enjoy the track and be on the look out for Part 2 of this song, which is already in the works.

Shango

track is nice, who is on pt.2 ?

RoscoeOutlaw

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
track is nice, who is on pt.2 ?
Thank you.. Me and Noah Ayala still working on it we trying include every corner in Cali.

stopplaying3

• Lil Geezy
that shit was hard MASH CAN'T WAIT until tha cd drops i hope tec. or wolf wanggg or quic tha mac is on part 2...

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Hot shit!

New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
that shit was hard MASH CAN'T WAIT until tha cd drops i hope tec. or wolf wanggg or quic tha mac is on part 2...

Wolf is my nigga mayne!! he on my tape with Dj Age you can download that off the front page off Dubcnn. Its called "They Choosing" song goes hard.

LONDON!!

"get this money by any means nessassary"

socal

• 'G'
 8)
A this shit goes hard Mash classic shit from sly boogie kam  Clinton Wayne n  damani first time hereing mr silky slim and big2daboy who got me wanting 2 here more every1 spitting repping Cali from da desert da anaz Compton watts inglewood IE n Palmdale come back to me! Throw up that dub w vv   
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
8)
A this shit goes hard Mash classic shit from sly boogie kam  Clinton Wayne n  damani first time hereing mr silky slim and big2daboy who got me wanting 2 here more every1 spitting repping Cali from da desert da anaz Compton watts inglewood IE n Palmdale come back to me! Throw up that dub w vv   
I had to do it pimpin. haha. Thanks for listening

Al Bundy

dope track mash

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
dope track mash
hey thanks for checking that out!