Author Topic: (VIDEO) Tila Tequila Attacked at Rowdy Concert  (Read 364 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) Tila Tequila Attacked at Rowdy Concert
« on: August 16, 2010, 08:41:59 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rjiLd62k31E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rjiLd62k31E</a>

According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Colt Cabana -- formerly of the WWE and currently wrestling with ROH (Ring of Honor) -- tells us that halfway through the chaos, Tila ripped off her top to try and distract the crowd. But, he says, that only worked for about a minute before they all went back to throwing stuff at her.

Cabana says the ordeal lasted about 15 minutes.  A security guard told him someone had a watermelon that had been fermenting in urine and feces for two days and that they had been saving it all weekend for Tila. No word if the watermelon connected.

awol22222

Re: (VIDEO) Tila Tequila Attacked at Rowdy Concert
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 08:58:41 AM »
Nothing special...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 09:37:44 AM »
Never saw the hype with her.

Maybe starving Vietnam babies aren't my thing.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 01:59:57 PM »
I know your not supposed to be violent towards women but this bitch is a pain in the ass. And she aint that hot.

JimBryanMusic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 02:06:07 PM »
Was one of the bottles she got hit with a tequila bottle?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 02:09:08 PM »
LEEEEEEAVE TILA ALOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 02:17:04 PM »
fuck that bitch

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 03:42:42 PM »
Even though that pug looking bitch is an annoying attention whore, that is fucked up. But really, what do you expect at an ICP event. There's thousands of virginal, sex-deprived fucktards who have never seen a naked woman in person their entire lives. The part where they said Tila taking her top off calmed the crowd down for 15 minutes is proof.

As much as I hate Tila Tequila, I hate ICP fans even more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 03:51:03 PM »
Even though that pug looking bitch is an annoying attention whore, that is fucked up. But really, what do you expect at an ICP event. There's thousands of virginal, sex-deprived fucktards who have never seen a naked woman in person their entire lives. The part where they said Tila taking her top off calmed the crowd down for 15 minutes is proof.

As much as I hate Tila Tequila, I hate ICP fans even more.

Agree. ESPECIALLY the ICP part.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 03:52:59 PM »
I saw her twitter feed and it was fucked up lol.  She was excited to attend and then said that her lawyers are going to sue the guys that run the festival dry.  And the bodyguard came in after the fireworks landed?  The huge ass rocks wasn't enough?  First of all, why was she even there?  This chick needs to be aware of her popularity, she can't just be showing up at random places.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 04:03:20 PM »
I saw her twitter feed and it was fucked up lol.  She was excited to attend and then said that her lawyers are going to sue the guys that run the festival dry.  And the bodyguard came in after the fireworks landed?  The huge ass rocks wasn't enough?  First of all, why was she even there?  This chick needs to be aware of her popularity, she can't just be showing up at random places. 
Its obvious the people running the festival booked her as a joke knowing she was gonna get booed off. I don't think they expected her to almost get killed though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »
I saw her twitter feed and it was fucked up lol.  She was excited to attend and then said that her lawyers are going to sue the guys that run the festival dry.  And the bodyguard came in after the fireworks landed?  The huge ass rocks wasn't enough?  First of all, why was she even there?  This chick needs to be aware of her popularity, she can't just be showing up at random places. 
Its obvious the people running the festival booked her as a joke knowing she was gonna get booed off. I don't think they expected her to almost get killed though.

Yup.  Which makes her coming out even dumber.  Doesn't she have people that tell her what's good and what isn't lol

Anunikke

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 08:34:54 AM »
Meth got assaulted with a beer can at the same gathering but he didn't pussy out and just continued performing.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 08:43:54 AM »
woah, wtf did she do to deserve that??

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 08:44:20 AM »
Meth got assaulted with a beer can at the same gathering but he didn't pussy out and just continued performing.

yeah, coz that's the same... ::)