Author Topic: Half Past Midnight  (Read 295 times)

Trauma-san

Half Past Midnight
« on: December 15, 2002, 11:46:32 PM »
I just saw the movie a couple days ago, "Half Past Midnight".  Well, in the movie, they refer to Stephen Seagal's character in one part by going, "Hey, I heard you went Half Past Midnight?".. earlier on, he had died, and the paramedics brought him back to life.

So, have any of yall ever went "Half Past Midnight"?  I have, but I was too young to remember.  When I was a kid, I had some kind of disorder, where I would just stop breathing.  A few times, as a young infant, my heart actually stopped beating, I died on the table in the room of the hospital, and they brought me back to life with mouth to mouth.  Has that ever happened to any of you?  I really haven't told many people this, but was just thinking about it just now when I read another thread about somebody almost dying.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Half Past Midnight
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 12:05:31 AM »
that happened t my grandma twice

once for a thiroid and the other becuase of her cancer

she said it's just like going to sleep then waking back up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 06:22:15 PM »
It happened to my Mom when she had my brother...PeACe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 08:15:23 PM »
it happened to my dad twice when he had his accident.  Under the van he was dead an than in tha ambulance he died again an they revived him.  my dad said he actually remembers a light.  he said he was in a real tranquill place an in the distance he saw a light

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 08:54:11 PM »
Your dad's cool, lol.  I think of like a smart al bundy when I think of him, haha.  

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2002, 01:43:40 AM »
although it always facsinated me, how the people who go "half past midnight" may come back carrying afterlife expiriences, the whole "tounle and light" thing can be easily explianed with plain physics....now I dun wanna come out very sceptic and closed minded cause Im simply NOT, so what actually can't be explained with plain science is the out-off-body expiriences some of these people get, I know people who've been having these even without being formally dead for a coupla moments...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?