Author Topic: Crooked I - "Planet COB Vol. 1"  (Read 4854 times)

papa-smurf

Re: Crooked I - "Planet COB Vol. 1" drops tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 05:56:39 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

1: Intro : i hate intros.
2: Independent : 5/5 (rick rock is crazy as fuck, if someone in hiphop donīt mentioning him is a SON OF A BITCH)
3: Can I Talk To U Pt. 2: 4/5 (better than the 1st one i know cvrle for you the 1st one is better)
4: Let Me Buy U A Drink: 5/5 ( Crookedīs lyrics and that concept is dope as fuck beside that Vaugn Anthony the boy got talent!!!!)
5: Music is My Life: 5/5 ( Crookeds is damagin this song and komplex ideas for creating beats is unfuckable)
6: #okbye where the fucccc is that song?Huh? a legal reason??? comon dude this is a fuckin ep that your selling on your site not even on i-tunes yet or on amazon.atleast he can state that heīs keepin that song for his album like that twista song.
7: Everythang : 3/5 : (Great to listening this in you car or in the gym,crooked his holding his lyrics down low on this one)
8 : Gangstas Cry : WHERE DA FUC IS THAT SONG?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Crooked I - Planet Cob Vol.1: 3/5 nice try, but drop your fuckin DEBUT ALBUM and yeah i donīt give a fuck about the twitter talks how you leavin the studio and mds is crazy...drop it then we will see that or atleast B.O.S.S FREEDOWNLOAD.

Crooked said we will get a unreleased song too? i hope heīs not talkin about the gangstas cry song cause this was already on the ep tracklist.

DROP BOSS AND A GANGSTA OR I M S T I L L A M C O G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man i agree.i was looking forward to gangsta cry and okbye track the most.and was kinda disapointed when it wasnt there.this ep would of been cool if it wasnt for the shortege of songs.i wish he would have put at least 2 more songs on the ep.i mean a 5 song,well really a 4 song ep?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 06:25:30 AM »
can somebody upload gangstas cry ?

EnzoUK

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 06:32:14 AM »
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Portugoal

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 06:37:48 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

2: Independent : 5/5 (rick rock is crazy as fuck, if someone in hiphop donīt mentioning him is a SON OF A BITCH)
3: Can I Talk To U Pt. 2: 4/5 (better than the 1st one i know cvrle for you the 1st one is better)
4: Let Me Buy U A Drink: 5/5 ( Crookedīs lyrics and that concept is dope as fuck beside that Vaugn Anthony the boy got talent!!!!)
5: Music is My Life: 5/5 ( Crookeds is damagin this song and komplex ideas for creating beats is unfuckable)
6: #okbye where the fucccc is that song?Huh? a legal reason??? comon dude this is a fuckin ep that your selling on your site not even on i-tunes yet or on amazon.atleast he can state that heīs keepin that song for his album like that twista song.
7: Everythang : 3/5 : (Great to listening this in you car or in the gym,crooked his holding his lyrics down low on this one)
8 : Gangstas Cry : WHERE DA FUC IS THAT SONG?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Crooked I - Planet Cob Vol.1: 3/5 nice try, but drop your fuckin DEBUT ALBUM and yeah i donīt give a fuck about the twitter talks how you leavin the studio and mds is crazy...drop it then we will see that or atleast B.O.S.S FREEDOWNLOAD.

Crooked said we will get a unreleased song too? i hope heīs not talkin about the gangstas cry song cause this was already on the ep tracklist.

DROP BOSS AND A GANGSTA OR I M S T I L L A M C O G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rate only one song as 3/5, the rest is all 4/5 and 5/5. How in the world can you rate the whole thing as 3/5 then??

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 06:55:23 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

You rate only one song as 3/5, the rest is all 4/5 and 5/5. How in the world can you rate the whole thing as 3/5 then??

damn you really need a explation for that? okay, the intro sucks and two other songs are missin. enuff?

Portugoal

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 07:43:04 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

damn you really need a explation for that? okay, the intro sucks and two other songs are missin. enuff?

No. How would you rate this if there was no intro and those two songs were not to be on this EP?

You don't rate a great mixtape as 3/5 either if it has DJ tags, do you?

papa-smurf

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 08:13:14 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

No. How would you rate this if there was no intro and those two songs were not to be on this EP?

i give it a low rateing 2 because its only 4 songs on there.honestly if i knew it was only gonna have 4 songs on the ep.i wouldnt have bought it.I try 2 support everything crooked i do because of the free shit he put out.but a 4 song ep?

papa-smurf

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 08:16:57 AM »
Just saying.crooked i claim 2 have a shit load of unreleased songs.he could of at least put 2 old unreleased songs on there or something if he was gonna take 2 songs off.u shouldnt put out a 4 song ep and have it for sale.imo

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2010, 08:18:40 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

itīs a great tape and 3 is a good number move on

Portugoal

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 08:23:23 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

itīs a great tape and 3 is a good number move on

"Great" and "3/5" don't equal, my equal.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 10:45:09 AM »
I  feel a lil fucked over buying this for 4 songs

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 11:13:43 AM »
lol, I'm not spending money for 4 songs

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 11:25:10 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

:camp:

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2010, 11:27:19 AM »
i gotta quote myself:

good ep

:camp:

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2010, 11:50:41 AM »
Since it only seems to be 4 tracks, 3 if you exclude everything which dropped weeks ago you wouldn't be posting links to full retail albums.
So, Link?

It's actuallly 5 tracks & 4 if u exclude Everythang.