Author Topic: Crooked I - "Planet COB Vol. 1"  (Read 4845 times)

EnzoUK

Re: Crooked I - "Planet COB Vol. 1" drops tomorrow
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2010, 04:15:32 PM »
damn can somebody speard this song???

speechless......

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:11:50 PM by EnzoUK »
Twitter: @EnzoUK

EFFeX

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010, 06:29:23 PM »
My favorite tracks are "Let Me Buy You A Drink" and "Gangstas Cry"...

"Music Is My Life" is hot too though...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 06:33:11 PM »
Let Me Buy You a Drink proves Crooked can make a dope song.  Now he just needs to gather a collection of them and release Million Dollar Story.   I still bump Everythang too.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

EFFeX

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 06:39:00 PM »
Let Me Buy You a Drink proves Crooked can make a dope song.  Now he just needs to gather a collection of them and release Million Dollar Story.   I still bump Everythang too.

Interestingly enough, Let Me Buy You A Drink was from the MDS sessions.

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 06:39:31 PM »
Support!

okbye
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 07:54:18 PM »
this worth $7 dollars no doubt, after all the free shyt crooked drops for y'all...u muthafuckaz bitching still? this is why some people do keep sum shyt unleaked cause y'all still ungrateful no matter wat...

my dude.the fucking promotion was misleading.they had people thinking it was gonna be more tracks then it really was and then they say gangsta cry gonna be a bonus,had people looking forward to that song.then get the album and its only 4 fucking songs.i dont care how niggas try to put it.i always defended crooked i and supported him.but im not defending this shit.

i understand ur point smurf but the nigga constantly drops heat for free for us, shyt happens that okBye track has some legal issues it will come out at a later time for free....that gangsta's cry also just be patient nothing in life is perfect son....

he constantly drops stuff for free because he can't sell it.  If he could sell it then he would have released a full length album by now.  That is the reality of it.  If Crooked I is really all about the fans and giving them stuff they want, then why doesn't he give them the unreleased albums that is what the fans really want?

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2010, 08:19:45 PM »
this worth $7 dollars no doubt, after all the free shyt crooked drops for y'all...u muthafuckaz bitching still? this is why some people do keep sum shyt unleaked cause y'all still ungrateful no matter wat...

my dude.the fucking promotion was misleading.they had people thinking it was gonna be more tracks then it really was and then they say gangsta cry gonna be a bonus,had people looking forward to that song.then get the album and its only 4 fucking songs.i dont care how niggas try to put it.i always defended crooked i and supported him.but im not defending this shit.

i understand ur point smurf but the nigga constantly drops heat for free for us, shyt happens that okBye track has some legal issues it will come out at a later time for free....that gangsta's cry also just be patient nothing in life is perfect son....

he constantly drops stuff for free because he can't sell it.  If he could sell it then he would have released a full length album by now.  That is the reality of it.  If Crooked I is really all about the fans and giving them stuff they want, then why doesn't he give them the unreleased albums that is what the fans really want?

Exactly. New Boyz and Souljaman would be killin Crooked I on the charts and ain't a good look.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2010, 09:11:32 PM »
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Give me an album or a full scale 52 week HHW; don't insult me with some average ass EP.
how bout you listen to it before you call it average...cuz its easily a 4.5/5 album

can i buy you a drink is absolutely amazing

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2010, 10:46:47 PM »

Give me an album or a full scale 52 week HHW; don't insult me with some average ass EP.
how bout you listen to it before you call it average...cuz its easily a 4.5/5 album

4.5/5 "EP", let's not get ahead of ourselves; you named one song that was really good. The rest are just verses I could hear over HHW's.

EP's are suppose to be a sign that an album is on the way & that's not happening.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2010, 11:16:30 PM »

4.5/5 "EP", let's not get ahead of ourselves; you named one song that was really good. The rest are just verses I could hear over HHW's.

EP's are suppose to be a sign that an album is on the way & that's not happening.
well theres 1 5/5 song 3 4.5/5 songs and 1 3/5 so yea 4.5 sounds about right

10 times better than pg face weapon waist..and now tht u said these verses r summin ud hear of hhw proves u have not listened to this album cuz these clearly rny freestyle type verses..hes tlkin about shit alot of it bein personal shit

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2010, 11:21:44 PM »
some people just hate on crook cuz he hasent put out an album...chamill

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2010, 11:24:42 PM »
+1 it oes from "well his HHWs are dope but can he make a song?" to "well he made a great song but those verse could be on HHWs" lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2010, 11:27:16 PM »
+1 it oes from "well his HHWs are dope but can he make a song?" to "well he made a great song but those verse could be on HHWs" lmao
lmao werd its so lame...crooked did his thing on this ep theres no doubt about it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2010, 11:37:29 PM »

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, but this doesn't surprise me.

If I'm an advocate (supporter) of his HHW Series, how could I hate on him for not putting out an album? :stupid:

Like I said, it's an EP, so giving it a rating is a bit much. & "deep shit" like on "Independant" right? Okay. Whatever you say, boss.

Don't drop an EP if you're not dropping an album, bottom line.

EDIT: Honestly, you know people on the internet are retarded when one day you're "his biggest stan" & then the next you're "a hater", smh.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:42:14 PM by Chamillitary Click »

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2010, 11:41:42 PM »

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, but this doesn't surprise me.

If I'm an advocate (supporter) of his HHW Series, how could I hate on him for not putting out an album? :stupid:

Like I said, it's an EP, so giving it a rating is a bit much. & "deep shit" like on "Independant" right? Okay. Whatever you say, boss.

Don't drop an EP if you're not dropping an album, bottom line.
let me buy you a drink, can i talk talk to you, and music is my life are all deep.. so oops theres 2 songs that arent deep

crook cant put out an album right now..if he was able to it wuld have happen 10 years ago...so yea he shouldent put out some music for his fans like an ep...makes sense -_-