Author Topic: Crooked I - "Planet COB Vol. 1"  (Read 4848 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Crooked I - "Planet COB Vol. 1" drops tomorrow
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2010, 11:44:56 PM »
some people just hate on crook cuz he hasent put out an album...chamill

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, but this doesn't surprise me.

If I'm an advocate (supporter) of his HHW Series, how could I hate on him for not putting out an album? :stupid:

Like I said, it's an EP, so giving it a rating is a bit much. & "deep shit" like on "Independant" right? Okay. Whatever you say, boss.

Don't drop an EP if you're not dropping an album, bottom line.
let me buy you a drink, can i talk talk to you, and music is my life are all deep.. so oops theres 2 songs that arent deep

crook cant put out an album right now..if he was able to it wuld have happen 10 years ago...so yea he shouldent put out some music for his fans like an ep...makes sense -_-

Alright, if he was so into his fans he would make an album-like mixtape with 15 songs. Not six. EP's are just a tease to an album & there is no album; so it's pointless. Get back on your HHW shit Crooked & just do your thing with Slaughterhouse & save the EP's for actual albums for 2015.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2010, 11:48:42 PM »

If I'm an advocate (supporter) of his HHW Series, how could I hate on him for not putting out an album? :stupid:

Like I said, it's an EP, so giving it a rating is a bit much. & "deep shit" like on "Independant" right? Okay. Whatever you say, boss.

let me buy you a drink, can i talk talk to you, and music is my life are all deep.. so oops theres 2 songs that arent deep

crook cant put out an album right now..if he was able to it wuld have happen 10 years ago...so yea he shouldent put out some music for his fans like an ep...makes sense -_-

Alright, if he was so into his fans he would make an album-like mixtape with 15 songs. Not six. EP's are just a tease to an album & there is no album; so it's pointless. Get back on your HHW shit Crooked & just do your thing with Slaughterhouse & save the EP's for actual albums for 2015.
  the shit here is album material so fuck outta here wit 15 mixtape songs...i rather 6 album quality songs than 15 mixtape quality songs...as does a normal person..

appreciate good music and stop bitching about it period

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2010, 11:50:27 PM »
dude puts out so much music

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2010, 12:08:33 AM »

the shit here is album material so fuck outta here wit 15 mixtape songs...i rather 6 album quality songs than 15 mixtape quality songs...as does a normal person..

appreciate good music and stop bitching about it period

Why not 15 album quality songs on a "mixtape"? ???

Who says a mixtape has to be "cheap" & "average"? "Halfway House" is better than most albums, but it's a mixtape; as was "The Confessional".

I appreciate the music, I'm not bitching, just simply stating it's pointless to put out an EP with no album on the way, when you know he didn't just start a HHW Series to drop an album a few weeks in. You know it'll be 52 weeks until there is talks of an album.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2010, 12:32:34 AM »
i really wanna hear gangstas cry. somebody upload a snippet please!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2010, 01:47:31 AM »
Crooked I needs to put One-2 on the song ...he needs to put him out there instead of trying to stand on his own two feet he needs one-2 backing him up so that his music can be on a higher level....He is trying to go solo but what he needs is help to make them hits...

word life
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2010, 04:44:34 AM »
Crooked I needs to put One-2 on the song ...he needs to put him out there instead of trying to stand on his own two feet he needs one-2 backing him up so that his music can be on a higher level....He is trying to go solo but what he needs is help to make them hits...

word life

Wtf.. One-2 cannot help Crooked I achieve shit but average lyrics.. lol.

Dont get me wrong I like One-2 .. But he is FAR from Crooked I level in delivery, voice, lyrics, flows - ''everythang''!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2010, 05:19:10 AM »
This EP is boring..  ::)

And the best track is Independent.. Which says a lot!

Can I Talk To You pt. 2 is ass..

Rest is average..

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2010, 06:18:06 AM »
 8)
Cool EP "Independent" my favorite track sofar.
(Can do without all or any of the "Shady" references tho...)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2010, 06:25:01 AM »
Haha wow, that Paper to Webcam thing is some serious shit.  Nice technology they incorporated.

EFFeX

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2010, 07:30:28 AM »
It always makes me laugh how non-fans stumble into these threads and try to convince fans of Crooked I's music not to listen or try to put them down.

LOL... I mean, what is the ultimate goal with these posts, to have someone say, "You know what you are right, I will never listen to Crooked I again, your post was so compelling, I wish I seen it your way from the beginning."

I mean, seriously. If you enjoy the music, enjoy it. If you don't, you don't. What's the point of putting down people that do or cracking jokes. We know you don't like it... just move on and enjoy your day.

EFFeX

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2010, 07:31:06 AM »
This EP is boring..  ::)

Rest is average..

Are you serious? Let Me Buy You A Drink was a damn good song, creative approach to it too.

You are going to say "Gangstas Cry" was boring too? Of course, you probably just bootlegged it and didn't buy the combo pack.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2010, 07:36:17 AM »

Rest is average..

Are you serious? Let Me Buy You A Drink was a damn good song, creative approach to it too.

You are going to say "Gangstas Cry" was boring too? Of course, you probably just bootlegged it and didn't buy the combo pack.

Yes I think its boring. And sure ... A Drink is okay.. but not mindblowing..

and I didnt hear Gangstas Cry, no.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2010, 07:41:04 AM »

Rest is average..

Like I said eariler (on thebossboard forums) fans outside North America weren't able to order the combo pack because they didn't ship outside US/North America so we have not heard Gangsta's Cry yet.

And Gamestarr is a Crooked fan. But I agree that he's buggin, lol  :D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 07:47:26 AM by J.E. »

OG Hack Wilson

Crooked I - Planet COB discussion thread
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2010, 10:30:28 AM »
I'm loving tracks 2, 5 and 7 the most.

kinda wishing it had one SH jam on it lol  oh well.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens