Author Topic: Dr. Dre – Turn Me On  (Read 3523 times)

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre – Turn Me On
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2010, 03:09:17 AM »
For all yall dre fans!

Dr Dre - Turn Me On Lyrics :-

[singing]
I don’t mean to bother you but I was wondering
you make the temperature start to rise
everytime you step into the room, omg

[Dr Dre]
I must be something like an X pill
b-tches start touching themself and singing
(Everything about you turns me on)
Everything about you turns me on
Wanna f-ck you so bad right now

it coulda been the clothes or coulda been the rolling stone
or coulda been the scent of a hundred million
b-tches smell when there’s money in the air
money in the
money in the air air air

[Dr Dre]
7 stars must be my aura
I master levitation, I stay up in the clouds
penthouse hovering a hundred floors up
I’m on some tantric yoga
the ladies love the way I shine
I’m like Merlin when I’m erotic
I make you squirm no hands on your body

under my control anytime
anytime I wanna make you hit the dancefloor
you already know whats my name
so I aint gotta spell it no more
I did it to the fullest I aint gotta sell it no more
tonight I’m looking for my biggest fans
she in the crowd singing my jam

Everything about you

I wanna f-ck you
I wanna f-ck you
I wanna f-ck you so bad right now

« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 03:13:11 AM by rickard »

dnjp4life

« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2010, 09:59:33 AM »
Haha this is exactly what Dre wants!! As long as fans and critics keep talking about him and his album he is gonna keep dropping these songs.  And it always makes me laugh when I see people critiquing Dre on here because you know as well as I that when Detox drops you are gonna go straight to the store and buy it, don't even pretend that you won't

Anyway, as regards this particular leak, it's nothing special, I preferred Under Pressure to this by a country mile.  And I don't understand why people are getting so worked up about this when we now know that it got scrapped a while back and won't be appearing on Detox.  In fact, no one really knows how Detox is gonna sound until they get the damn album, so all the harsh words are sort of worthless in my eyes.

Matty

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2010, 10:10:44 AM »
Haha this is exactly what Dre wants!! As long as fans and critics keep talking about him and his album he is gonna keep dropping these songs.  And it always makes me laugh when I see people critiquing Dre on here because you know as well as I that when Detox drops you are gonna go straight to the store and buy it, don't even pretend that you won't

Anyway, as regards this particular leak, it's nothing special, I preferred Under Pressure to this by a country mile.  And I don't understand why people are getting so worked up about this when we now know that it got scrapped a while back and won't be appearing on Detox.  In fact, no one really knows how Detox is gonna sound until they get the damn album, so all the harsh words are sort of worthless in my eyes.

i'm not so sure, i think most people will be downloading first and purchase based on whether its good enough to cop, like with most records. probably will be good enouigh (if it ever comes out), but i might just download a lossless copy as to not give any money to shitty-ass interscope. maybe buy a later deluxe or cut price version.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2010, 10:29:24 AM »
My Thoughts

- When I first heard the track i thought maybe Dre was just doing a reference for someone else lol. 
- Sounds to me like Jay Z wrote it. 
- They should get Slick Rick to do a verse
- This one is strictly for the clubs. 

I think people are a lil pissed because the first leaks were "Shit popped off" and "topless" and they were amazing.  Then he comes out with "Under Pressure" and this one, and it sounds like he's just doing what everyone else is doing right now. 

amazing? far from it

Suga Foot

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »
My Thoughts

- When I first heard the track i thought maybe Dre was just doing a reference for someone else lol. 

I think people are a lil pissed because the first leaks were "Shit popped off" and "topless" and they were amazing.  Then he comes out with "Under Pressure" and this one, and it sounds like he's just doing what everyone else is doing right now. 

amazing? far from it

i think the Topless beat is

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2010, 12:44:36 PM »
honestly

garbage

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2010, 01:20:13 PM »
My Thoughts

amazing? far from it

Not amazing but still dope. But every leak since then seems to get worse in quality.

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2010, 04:30:13 PM »
 ??? :-\

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »
My Thoughts

I think people are a lil pissed because the first leaks were "Shit popped off" and "topless" and they were amazing.  Then he comes out with "Under Pressure" and this one, and it sounds like he's just doing what everyone else is doing right now.  

amazing? far from it

i think the Topless beat is
x2 topless beat + dre's mix=greatness

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »
Laughable.  Amazing how low people's standards are these days.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2010, 04:44:12 PM »
Haven't heard the track with lyrics, But that instrumental in nice!!

Matty

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2010, 05:01:22 PM »
'shit popped off' was definitely the leak with the most potential and a vibe i could dig. 'topless' was pretty good but too unfinished sounding to tell. after listening a few more spins, i agree with the more negative comments on this one, it is pretty awful, from the odd sounding beat to dre's vocals - 'i wanna fuck you so bad right now'. how embarrassing :laugh:

it's that sly dude isn't it? he's steering dre toward these dodgy sounding dance tracks. but even under pressure was a lot better than this one. i remain optimistic that detox will be some dope shit, but if these recent leaks are in any way an indicator of the kind of material on it, its gonna be an epic fail and should just be cancelled. now there's some pressure...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 09:48:34 PM by Matty »

TRG

« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2010, 05:06:10 PM »
i still cant get over that bass..

Matty

« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2010, 05:09:53 PM »
i still cant get over that bass..

sounds more annoying than anything. certainly not the missing link between g-funk and house music. but what do i know :laugh:

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2010, 05:22:48 PM »
What's disconcerting is that these leaks are a sign of what direction Detox is heading down.  This sounds like Detox will be to Dre what Encore was to Eminem and MIW was to Snoop -- complete pop music intended for clothing stores at the mall to put into their song playlists to blast through the speakers while 15 year old girls chew bubblegum and shop for clothes.  You know what I mean.

Sad but true.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.