Author Topic: MAN ARRESTED WITH SECRETLY BUSSING NUTS IN HIS CO-WORKERS WATER BOTTLE  (Read 252 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
August 18, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com got word of an incredibly SICK story.

A man has been arrested for allegedly putting semen in his female workmate's water bottle. Michael Kevin Lallana, 31, was arrested in Fullerton, California after one of his female colleagues drank some water he allegedly ejaculated in.

Here's what happened. Prosecutors say Lallana met the co-worker, a woman in her 20s in 2005, while both worked at Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company in Newport Beach.

The first instance happened Jan. 14, prosecutors said. Lallana went into the office of the woman – identified as Jane Doe – and discharged into a water bottle that was on her desk, prosecutors said. She later return to her office and drank the water, they added.

She threw the bottle away after feeling "sickened and irritated,'' according to the press release.

Three months later, Jane Doe and several other co-workers, including Lallana, were transferred to the Orange branch of Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company.

Lallana committed the crime again on April 9, prosecutors say. Lallana discharged into her water bottle on her desk, and Jane Doe later drank from the water bottle and felt sick, prosecutors said.

This time, Jane Doe sent the water to a private lab to be tested, prosecutors said. The lab reported in June that the water contained semen.

Lallana faces up to 3 YEARS in jail if convicted.

http://mediatakeout.com/42984/disgusting_man_arrested_with_secretly_bussing_nuts_in_his_co-workers_water_bottle____and_she_drank_it_pics_and_details.html
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

westsiderider323

LMAO i wanna know how this is even a crime

Anunikke

She was female

westsiderider323

She was female

you right women aint human

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
sometimes i envy waiters.

Sikotic™

This nigga need to eat some pineapples or something if his semen is makin bitches sick even after it's diluted in water.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
This nigga need to eat some pineapples or something if his semen is makin bitches sick even after it's diluted in water.
lmfao. Real saliva, yell!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Muhfukka

hahaha if you ever find yourself jacking off into a water bottle you need to take a good look at your life

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
i bet this bitch is lying. i bet she didn't get sicc and that she truly enjoyed this very familiar but yet mysterious taste. the only reason she took it to the lab was to identify the secret ingredient.

westsiderider323

still i see no crime bein done bitches is used to havin skeet in them anyways so y this dyke complainin?