Author Topic: Bizzy Bone - Gangsta Music / Bottled Up Like Smoke ft Jonny Craig (Of Emarosa)  (Read 140 times)

EKEK

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Bizzy Bone New Album CrossRoads 2010 In Stores August 24th

UserShare Link:

Bizzy Bone - Gangsta Music
DIRTY:
Code: [Select]
[URL]http://snipr.com/10q9g1[/URL]
Bizzy Bone ft Jonny Craig (Of Emarosa) - Bottled Up Like Smoke
DIRTY:
Code: [Select]
[URL]http://snipr.com/10q9ee[/URL]

Sumerian Records has signed Grammy Award winning rapper and singer Bizzy Bone. Sumerian Founder Ash Avildsen had this to say:

"It's true and the album is incredible! Anyone who has closely followed the label knows that we have never been one dimensional in the bands we have signed and the records we have released. While we have been making a meaningful impact on the current state of heavy music, the true theme to Sumerian has always been about progressive music, not just metal. Bizzy Bone is one of the most progressive vocalists I have ever heard! Known in his genre for being the fastest yet the most melodic, the most technical yet the most harmonic, the marks Bizzy has left in music are something I will always love. The fact that Bizzy and Bone Thugs all booked one way Greyhound tickets to LA and lived on the streets until they were able to get discovered and signed is true artist dedication to their craft. This same spirit is something that has allowed many Sumerian bands to organically build their careers and achieve their dreams.”

Originally discovered by the legendary Eazy E when he was only a teenager, Bizzy Bone would go on to change the game forever with the multi platinum selling group Bone Thugs N Harmony. Never before had this hybrid of styles been accomplished in music, transcending the current styles of East Coast and West Coast hip-hop with their own "Midwest sound" that put Cleveland on the map like no other. Bizzy Bone is also one of the only people alive to make music with both Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.; which is a true reflection of his unmatched diversity as a singer and rapper as well as universal love for his unique style.

Sumerian Records will be releasing “Crossroads 2010” on August 24th, 2010. The release is the most complete and polished album since the release of his critically acclaimed gold selling debut solo album “Heaven’z Movie” in 1998. “Crossroads 2010” is a fresh fusion of hip-hop and rock and features music written by Javier Reyes of Animals As Leaders with guest vocal appearances by Danny Worsnop of Asking Alexandria, Jonny Craig of Emarosa, Devin Oliver of I See Stars and many more surprises. The Sphinx will not disappoint. There is also a digital-only EP release “Crossover 2010” coming out online July 27th which will feature the three guest vocalists mentioned above. Check out the awesome artwork done by Dave Quiggle and previews of the album at www.myspace.com/bizzybone and catch Bizzy Bone on tour near you performing with a full live band.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Thanks, the hook is meh, the beat is cool!
His second verse is DOPE!
love the line about Auto Tune! ;D ;D
and Wendy Williams..... :D :D

'Gangsta Music'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Beat started out sounding fuckin epic.. then that hook? ::) ..

Not feelin this track..

BIGWORM

I hated this track at first now it's addicting to me. Feeling it even though it's different.

OG Snoopaveli

can't wait for this album!!!