Author Topic: Why Haiti is more important than Pakistan ?  (Read 3118 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: Why Haiti is more important than Pakistan ?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 03:32:43 PM »
I wonder how many muslimic countries would help if a western country would be fucked up like this.

just shows ya'll know nothing and u open ur mouths...many muslim countries like iran, turkey, saudi, uae, etc....have helped with katrina, haiti, the tsunami in indonesia and other things....go check and then come and talk

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 03:35:07 PM »
There`s nuthing ``gangsta`` or respectable tha way The Middle East carries themselves.  Thats why nobody really gives a shit about yall Countries-Places but yall.  No disrespect but yall are the cowards in a world full of Bosses.  IraqIzNotGangsta, PakistanIsNotGangsta,AfganistanAintGangsta.  Theres nuthn Real about killing children or exploding urself in tha egg section of an outdoor grocery market n front of ppl, if u waz a nigga around sum otha niggaz it would just look like u lack attention bak at home and just need a good nut or a fat blunt 2 eaze ur nerves.  now im not saying this bcuz im American made, but as a person with a pretty massive amount of just basic regular everyday common sense i have 2 acknowledge that im pretty much on point here.  What them white folks say, ``u gota fix ur own bike pal, a ha uh``. 

and its gangsta to sit behind a computer press a button and blow up whole bunch of innocent people just cuz they look like some terrorist?

both sides are cowards to me...

and dont ever associate IRAN with arabs and terrorists, normal iranians are regular everyday people just trying to make money and they gotta put up with the oppressive gov't they have who harrasses them more than they do any other western country.  No terrorist has ever been from IRAN, they're arabs from saudi, egypt, lebanon, palestine, iraq and shit, i cant speak on them. 

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »
The thing is, I think ALOT of people want to send money to charities that will help people in Pakistan, but how do we really know the money is going there?
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 06:48:51 PM »
See you said it yourself (a whole rack of other people that could help u or defeat).  see me, fuck goin' out like a slave, i swear back in tha day i would've been 1 of those niggaz who got shot 4 Freedom marching with a shotgun early (bcuz a pimp told me that it's in u and not on u).  See people look 2 America for aid bcuz some of tha old Spanish people were smart enough 2 make business with the green ass early indians from back in tha day. 

If people over in the middle east were smart enough 2 make their own Industrialized white collar businesses that help the people with everyday rights and necessitties and still molest their pockets like the Americans did then shit would be okay.  But since Allah's book was freshly printed off the presses yesterday that means y'all still have 2 live in candle lit houses sellin goat nut.  Y'all been fucked it up 4 y'all selves way before September11th,2001 with all of y'all other mobs and extremists.  You ask me, I think Bush's War was to help aid the Economy in a MAJOR WAY over there and show the people that we can be over there forever and y'all still wana act like the world hasn't existed outside of y'all way since when Gabriel The Death Horn Player died.  After America has shown y'all (and the rest of the world) that no matter how hard we try 2 help y'all would just rather act like Monkies than do business (which is weak & retarded). 

If all of the people from all around can't pull an "Underground Railroad" in y'all own type of way then that's on y'all, not the world.  I love and wished everybody could have peace but if u'd rather be on your back and on your knees instead of gettin stacked and on ya feet then that's on yall homie.

Raphael

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2010, 01:48:45 PM »
word up sunn, america is always looking out for the lil homies, remember when they wanted to civilise those baccwurdz ass niggaz in africa but they wuz alwayz resistin n shiet like they wanted to stay stupid n shiet like climbin in trees n shit. dat aint fresh.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 01:56:41 PM by ghost of Kim Il Sung »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 01:58:08 PM »
word up sunn, america is always looking out for the lil homies, remember when they wanted to civilise those baccwurdz ass niggaz in africa but they wuz alwayz resistin n shiet like they wanted to stay stupid n shiet like climbin in trees n shit. dat aint fresh.

hold up:  Africa ain't backwards.  Only parts of Africa which are in the SMALLER Parts.  Darfur is a TopDogg tho, i'll give u that.  But most of Africa (THE CONTINENT)  isn't really all that bad (THE TRUTH the media doesn't share with you).  Actually Africa is pretty normal from what this Africa chick told me at the ReceptionistDesk at Kaiser one time (someone who actually came from Africa and wasn't a politically driven character in life).  

Most of the MiddleEast is fucked up as far as how the treatment of people go.  They say this (Earth) is the Devil's Domain and then there's this quote called "Hell on Earth", well maybe the MiddleEast was what they were talking about.  Shit, as we all know, Life can't be defined by Text Only... dig on that 4 a second.

Everybody plays their part in life no matter what.  The question you have 2 ask urself is what character are you and what role are you playing.  Once you grab that concept, the rest comes with time and wisdom homie.  You might not get it now but u will later, i can garantee it (sometime in life it will).

« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 02:03:34 PM by 0N3 5o- »

Fraxxx

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2010, 01:51:53 PM »

hold up:  Africa ain't backwards.  Only parts of Africa which are in the SMALLER Parts.  Darfur is a TopDogg tho, i'll give u that.  But most of Africa (THE CONTINENT)  isn't really all that bad (THE TRUTH the media doesn't share with you).  Actually Africa is pretty normal from what this Africa chick told me at the ReceptionistDesk at Kaiser one time (someone who actually came from Africa and wasn't a politically driven character in life).  

If you not even noticed the irony in ghost's post you shouldn't comment on anything. This Africa chick told you Africa is pretty normal? I'm getting headaches from reading your shit.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2010, 08:15:19 PM »
Thats cuz u cant read.  U navigate thru the internet using pictures.

Fraxxx

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 03:48:52 AM »
Or maybe I just should stop taking your posts serious or just don't read them when I come across them. I mean first you feel the need to point out that Africa is a continent (you sure? :o) and then you say it was a pretty normal place based on what ONE African girl whose home country you don't even know said. I know, that's completely unrelated to the thread topic and I'll leave it at that. Just one more thing, your word for the day is 'self-reflection'. Figure out the meaning and try. Could be painful at first but at least you should realise that the answer to why nobody likes you on here is NOT "cause I'm awesome and everybody else is retarted".

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 08:55:20 AM »
Yeah u shud just stop reading them

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2010, 02:22:30 PM »
your posts are completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

the country was hit with the worst natural disaster and it has affected more than 17 million lives. if you expect the country itself to "fix themselves" after such a disaster, then your common sense is lacking. especially since this has been worse then the Asian Earthquake, Asian Tsunamis, and Haiti Earthquakes COMBINED where people have donated a lot more.

No, it iz COMPLETELY RELATED TO THE TOPIC.  You're just mad bcuz You know I'm Right.  I can see you right now tryna take the "bigger man" approach to what I said but you can't win this 1 bcuz all of what I said is so on point with what you're complaining about.  And if that waz too much reading for your mind to break down, i'll put it all in one sentence for u/y'all... No1 wants to help y'all bullies.

It’s hard to believe how close-minded you are. The fact you also claim that you’re right is hilarious. I read everything you said and I did comprehend it. But it’s obvious that you don’t realize what’s going on and you’re basically grasping at straws to defend your point of view. So let me break down each of your arguments and the flaw in them. As for me being mad at what you said? Far from the truth. I’m frustrated without a doubt. Watching little kids dying while the world watches is hard to watch, especially when it’s your own country being affected

Y'all way of life is fucked up, y'all culture and society is practically the same since Muslims 1st started gettin it crackin', y'all play cat and mouse games, and y'all look like a buncha cowards the way whatever Government handles whatever society.

You claim Pakistan’s way of life is screwed up. Have you been to Pakistan? Have you watched any Pakistani television shows or seen the life? No, you haven’t. You’re basing everything off MEDIA which is what you said NOT to do when making a judgment (e.g. the perception of Africa). Most Pakistanis in the major cities are up to date. They got their clubs, they got a social life, they dress similar to the Western world, etc. But you don’t see that in the media. You only see what the media shows to you, who are the terrorists or people who ‘live a backward life’. As for the Government, everybody knows that Zardari is an incompetent President and lucked his way into the role after Bhutto’s assassination. But regardless of the Government, that wouldn’t affect any natural disaster from occurring.

What happened recently... some single (probably gorgeous) woman just got Life/Lashes/Whatever capital punishment y'all give out just bcuz she looked at a married man... c'mon now WTF is that.  And before I go on I'd like to say, the same reasons I'm giving y'all for not even bothering to help out a country in the MiddleEast is the pretty much the same exact reason reasons why NewOrleans ain't even all the way built back up yet.

Corruption exists in every society. You wouldn’t see any lashing like that in a major city. But if you want to judge in some of the villages who aren’t ‘modernized’, then looks at corruption in America. Crooked politicians (which is the case for basically every country); rapes happening on women; crooked businessmen; gang violence. Should people base their perception then on the corruption occurring from a fraction of the population? Or should they base it on the majority of the population?

Like I said, fuck Pakistan, y'all need 2 stop waiting on Allah and The World (literally for both) to come down from the Sky and Across The Sea to come and save y'all.  Mob the fuck up goddammit, Robin Hood y'all own communitiez, start y'all own military groups, infiltrate muhfucka.

There’s only so much a country can do on its own. What will mobbing up and ‘Robin Hooding” up do? And you realize that most of the people affected were farmers right? What will they mob up? And how come Haiti didn’t mob up or anything? How come they were waiting?  Because people from all across the world were willing to donate, including MUSLIMS. But you didn’t care to mention any of that did you? No you didn’t. Why? Either you didn’t know MUSLIMS were donating or you didn’t bother to mention it because it didn’t help your argument out. So you’re expecting the lives of 17 million people to fixed up on their own actions, while the lives of 3 million people can’t be fixed up on their own and need donations from people? Great argument there. Not.

Getting mad at the world bcuz Haiti is more Important (to world history at tha very least) and overall just a friendlier and better place to be is what Rappers call Hater Niggaz.

World history? Every country has a history, including Pakistan. You haven’t bothered to research the history of Pakistan, so how can you claim that there isn’t any significance? Oh right, because it wouldn’t help your argument out. I’ll give you a history update: It was under British control and was one big country with India till there was the independence revolution. When the independence occurred, India and Pakistan were created. Right now, there is a heated dispute with India over the region of Kashmir. The history of Pakistan is so deep that I’m still learning it all. So without researching the historical influence, you shouldn’t make any comments on the significance. But then again, it should be expected since you claim you’re right without understand what the situation at hand is. 

Better place to be? Once again, you’ve never been to Pakistan. You’ve never seen any sites there, you’ve never been to the cities, and you’ve never lived a day in your life I Pakistan. That’s what people call Ignorance. And on another note, there’s no hate towards Haiti for receiving donations and needing support. You don’t get that. What we’re saying is why aren’t people donating to the 17 million people in Pakistan? Those 17 million aren’t terrorists. There are children, women, and elderly folk. The males were farmers. This was their livelihood which will now no longer be the case. Did you know that 3 million people have still not received any food or aid of any kind? And did you know they are not terrorists; they’re just people trying to make ends meet? No you didn’t. Why? Because of your ignorance. And the fact you’re hating on the 17 million victims because of a perception portrayed by the media would also qualify you as what rappers call “Hater Niggaz”.

Like i said, i'm NOT just saying this bcuz i'm American Made, or tha fact that i'm black and most black people in America look like they come from Haiti.  I'm putting this out there 2 help u think outside yourself for a second and realize that maybe it's a good thing what just happened to Pakistan, but in it's own little way. 

The fact you’re telling me to ‘think outside of myself’ while you aren’t doing the same would now also qualify you as a hypocrite. I have thought outside of myself when I made my donations towards the people of Haiti, the people in the Asian disasters, and in general when I donate towards something called “Sadqa”, which is a donation to help out any poor person regardless of their race, religion, or creed.

I'm putting this out there 2 help u think outside yourself for a second and realize that maybe it's a good thing what just happened to Pakistan, but in it's own little way.  Sometimes, did it ever occur to you that God is just doing his job and the rest will just fall n2 place later.  I don't wanna get out "spaced out" or weird on u but u do have 2 sit back and really look at what you're talking/complaining about before you just off and gettit off for a couple of people to see and talk about.

Have you thought that what happened in Haiti could have also been good had people not donated? And that God would have let things fall into place? No, you didn’t. Why? Because you KNOW it isn’t correct. And that’s the same case for Pakistan. Maybe it occurred because it was a way for people to unite more and awake the humanity in people? Did you think about that? No, of course not. Because its easier to sit back and make arguments then take a little bit of money of your pockets and donate towards the aid relief.

Like tha old saying goes, u gotta think b4 u speak.

The old saying does go “think before you speak”. And unfortunately, you did not think hard enough. Because had you given this serious thought and really looked at what the point of this thread is, you wouldn’t be here sitting and arguing as to why people shouldn’t donate towards Haiti. I’m not complaining about why people donated towards Haiti. The people of Haiti needed aid relief. And they still need it. That’s a fact. But the fact also remains the people of Pakistan need aid relief. And the amount of donations has been horrendous.

Even if y'all Camel Souflette eatin muthafuckaz are all together doesn't mean the rest of the world is, what it's showing u iz that ALL of your people all have the same genuine care for y'all people and y'all situationS, y'all should just mob up and do tha damn thing, not mob up and hate on and terrorize other people bcuz they don't wanna fuck wit y'all anymore. 

Lastly, there is genuine care for your own folk. But there is also something called humanity. And that’s something the world showed towards the other natural disasters but for some reason has lacked towards Pakistan. As mentioned before, non-black Muslims donated towards Haiti. The World Federation and NASIMCO, two Muslim organizations, are STILL taking donations to help the folks of Haiti (as well as many other causes) out. And did you know that a local Pakistani Muslim organization here was doing a clothes drive to help the people of Haiti out? Of course not. Ignorance sets in once again.  All this mobbing and stuff you mention won’t help anything out. If it did, then Haiti should have done it. But they didn’t need to. Because people were willing to donate and still are willing to donate towards the victims; as they should, especially when a person is in a better position. But there shouldn’t be any discrepancy towards donating to the Pakistani flood victims. And that’s what this thread is about. Now if you understand the point of this thread, that’s good for you. Otherwise the best thing to do is to stay quiet because you seem to be ridiculing your own self with your comments.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Fraxxx

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2010, 01:45:22 AM »
^^^ +1 for laying it down so accurately, but I doubt he'll get anything out of it. I mean, you're just a hater, after all. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2010, 01:47:32 AM »
Sometimes, ridiculous arguments like this are pointless, and you just need to nod your head in agreement with the person you feel is wrong. That way, you build their confidence and eventually someone will shoot them in the face at close range for it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2010, 01:55:00 AM »
Sometimes, ridiculous arguments like this are pointless, and you just need to nod your head in agreement with the person you feel is wrong. That way, you build their confidence and eventually someone will shoot them in the face at close range for it.
LMFAO

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2010, 02:03:50 AM »
^^^ +1 for laying it down so accurately, but I doubt he'll get anything out of it. I mean, you're just a hater, after all. ;)

lol true says. it was fun though, I haven't done a long post like that in a very long time.

LMFAO

LOL; props Sikotic for the wisdom.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!