Author Topic: (VIDEO) Basketball-Serbia's Krstic arrested after brawl‎  (Read 291 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) Basketball-Serbia's Krstic arrested after brawl‎
« on: August 20, 2010, 05:23:07 AM »
Serbian basketball player Nenad Krstic was arrested but released without bail after a mass brawl that caused a game against Greece to be abandoned, police said on Friday.

The 27-year-old, who plays for the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder, was alleged to have hit Yiannis Bourousis with a chair as the Greek player tried to break up a fight during their Acropolis Tournament game in Athens on Thursday.

Police said Krstic was charged with causing bodily harm but this was a misdemeanour offence under Greek law, normally punishable with a fine.

Greece forward Kostas Tsartsaris later apologised for the incident at the Olympic Indoor Hall.

"Sorry to everyone from all over the world who attended the game because these images are not in keeping with the Olympic spirit," he told reporters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5h3VIAaoYko&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5h3VIAaoYko&amp;feature=related</a>
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:17:14 AM by ELANO »

'EclipZe

Re: (VIDEO) Basketball-Serbia's Krstic arrested after brawl‎
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 12:03:35 PM »
what a punk ass chair throwing little bitch

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 12:50:30 PM »
lol so this is what they were talkin bout on espn i saw on the side BASKETBALL BRAWL and i damn missed it lol at Krstic i wonder if OKC gon do somethin

theremedy360

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 05:36:50 PM »
Fuck that OKC faggot

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »
if this happened in the NBA wouldn't the guy be able to sue this fag for like $2000000?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 11:34:21 PM »
if this happened in the NBA wouldn't the guy be able to sue this fag for like $2000000?

nba=pussies  :loser:

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 10:54:29 AM »

nba=pussies  :loser:

I definitely agree with that general statement, but when someone pulls a punk move (like throwing a chair into a crowd) then he should get a hefty fine.