Author Topic: Cube fires back at WSHH  (Read 1804 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Cube fires back at WSHH
« on: August 20, 2010, 03:56:50 PM »
Worldstarhiphop.com: claims I got clowned by them bitches on the Today show when they said I wasn't a gangsta no more. They think I should have cuss them out. That ain't gangsta that's ghetto. I'm slangin' a movie and trying to get my paper not impress these internet roaches. Don't think I keep it gangsta? Fuck wit me and see what do. I don't commit crimes no more, but I always keep it gangsta. It's a state of mine that most people don't understand. "Gangsta" is doing shit your way and not conforming to the world around you. Some of them hoes wouldn't even know the word if I didn't teach it to them back in the 80's. Fuck'em!
Keep It Gangsta
Cube.

http://icecube.com/users/icecube/blogs/430765

acgrundy

Re: Cube fires back at WSHH
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »
hell gyeah!  Cube puttin people in their place!  Mutha fuckin legend!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 04:39:03 PM »
that's good shit by cube haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »
dem white girls checked cube they called that nigga out lol

u niggaz must admit that shit is funny
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 04:49:19 PM by The_Offence »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 05:19:38 PM »
I dont know why rappers are sayin that? I think its Bun B who also says that Gangsta or OG is somethin totally different then it really is.

Gangsta = member of a gang. THERE IS NOTHIN MORE TO IT!

I think they sayin that to defend their continuous use of the word in songs even though they are +40 and chillin..

and I know the use of words change etc. etc.

I just dont think you can do that with ''Gangsta''

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 06:20:26 PM »
lmao @ 45 year old cube
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 06:37:52 PM »
When is the next Barbershop comin out, Cube. Be gangsta wit dat shit, nigruh!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »
U hatin on cube? He didnt do enuff 4 the coast? U mad he wont help jay rock n g maloe? Real shit cube fuck em
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 06:57:29 PM »
U hatin on cube? He didnt do enuff 4 the coast? U mad he wont help jay rock n g maloe? Real shit cube fuck em

go listen to common's "the bitch in you"

Cube didn't even have the balls to reply, he called up Ferrikhan to get it squashed
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 10:28:37 PM »

Cube didn't even have the balls to reply, he called up Ferrikhan to get it squashed

yea cause cube didnt need to reply, that woulda made common bigger than wat he is and cube wasnt gonna give that fool the satisfaction...fuck common, he knew better anyway

IgnantMC

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 11:38:56 PM »

yea cause cube didnt need to reply, that woulda made common bigger than wat he is and cube wasnt gonna give that fool the satisfaction...fuck common, he knew better anyway
cube dissed common in the first place dumbass

westside159

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 11:53:43 PM »
cube heated over that interview  lmao   them ladys are just old and unaware . they listen to justin bieber
the world is getting soft

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 12:05:16 AM »
I dont know why rappers are sayin that? I think its Bun B who also says that Gangsta or OG is somethin totally different then it really is.

I think they sayin that to defend their continuous use of the word in songs even though they are +40 and chillin..

Gangsta!dont mean that..stop misleading people cause your info is fucked off..homie i read your comments all the time and you be on another planet with your thoughts...wow!

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 12:11:11 AM »

[/quote

ACTUALLY

gang member, gang banger  = member of a gang

sorry if tv, music, or whatever made you think that bein a gangsta meant you are a member of a gang

IgnantMC

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 12:22:35 AM »

Gangsta!dont mean that..stop misleading people cause your info is fucked off..homie i read your comments all the time and you be on another planet with your thoughts...wow!
he's a euro.  forgive his ignorance.  it's his right.