Author Topic: As I've said before. OJ never did it, People always said it was....  (Read 743 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
His son

<a href="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7905933759946122795&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7905933759946122795&amp;</a>

Bananas

Re: As I've said before. OJ never did it, People always said it was....
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 04:01:31 AM »
but you blocked this niggers thread?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=254274.0

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 04:19:18 PM »
but you blocked this niggers thread?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=254274.0

Seriously...

MDogg you need to quit deleting / closing shit.  You do it way too much man.  It's wack.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »
Okay, it's unblocked... have at it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 08:00:22 AM »
Aite all the smart people...how does he "get away wit murder" but doesnt get away n civil court?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 02:08:51 PM »
Aite all the smart people...how does he "get away wit murder" but doesnt get away n civil court?

you don't need to be smart to figure that out lol. first of all the burden of proof isn't nearly as heavy in a civil case as it is in a criminal case. therefore it's much easier to get a conviction in a civil case and for obvious reasons too. you don't need to be a brain surgeon to figure this out. second of all they had pictures of O.J. wearing those ugly ass Bruno Magli shoes. i hope you get it now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 03:32:47 PM »
It is funny how one jury found the evidence presented against him was not enough to convict him, but he was found liable financially for the deaths afterwards.

Byt I think everyone knew going into the civil trial that OJ had no fuckin chance.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »
Thats what im sayin sik...its easier 2 convict someone n civil vs justice...so blame the system not oj
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 05:24:12 PM »
It is funny how one jury found the evidence presented against him was not enough to convict him

I didnt think that was funny at all.  the day after the murders they brought O.J. in, drew his blood and put it in a vial. the lab didn't get that vial until 24 hours later. you can only take a certain amount and there was an obvious percentage missing. this is a fact. another fact is mark fuhrman. I don't give a fucc if O.J. is guilty or not. You got Mark Furhman on the scene and I'm requesting a dismissal of all charges lol. I will even go as far as to say that any case the LAPD is involved in is reasonable grounds for dismissal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 06:59:17 PM »
It is funny how one jury found the evidence presented against him was not enough to convict him

I didnt think that was funny at all.  the day after the murders they brought O.J. in, drew his blood and put it in a vial. the lab didn't get that vial until 24 hours later. you can only take a certain amount and there was an obvious percentage missing. this is a fact. another fact is mark fuhrman. I don't give a fucc if O.J. is guilty or not. You got Mark Furhman on the scene and I'm requesting a dismissal of all charges lol. I will even go as far as to say that any case the LAPD is involved in is reasonable grounds for dismissal.

Yeah. It definitely looks like that racist piece of shit was tampering with the evidence.

BTW, RIP to the Dream Team. Aren't all of those muthafuckaz dead now?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 07:08:27 PM »
Cblue u have any hand n on the oj case? Lol
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 01:45:53 AM »
OJ did it plain and simple. Shame on the people who got mad about the verdict for believing in the system so much.