Author Topic: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer  (Read 2015 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 10:38:38 AM »
Awww shit meth did 2 much talkin and it got him...now whos the bitch joey or meth?

If youre in an angry mob of thousands of people and you attack 1 dude, youre pretty much the bitch
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 11:36:53 AM »
To clarify the situation.  Imagine your favorite rapper has a name devoted to their fanbase (I know there were some mainstream rappers' fanbases that have names, just escapes me). 

Psychopathic Records' fans are called the Juggalo family.

Now you have an event that is put together by Psy Records and for the family.

Now you have no prohibitions on drugs or alcohol at this event.

Now you have an artist coming in that isn't on Psy Records and not "down" with them (no collaborations made).

Now you have Meth pretty much saying "Fuck Psy Records and their fans".

I dunno how Meth and his management didn't know the rules of engagement for GOTJ.  You don't chirp anyone, and if you start getting booed, end your set or get owned by the fans.

I know what he was trying to say, but he just said it wrong Lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 11:40:00 AM »
And as far as legal concerns go, not sure about their contracts but I would think given it was just a cut, he's not gonna earn too much money after paying his legal fees and whatnot.  I would think Psy will argue each fan is responsible for themselves and not the event, where Meth would have to find the single person who threw the object and prove it, then go after that individual.

Tila Tequila on the other hand, may have a case again Psy.  All depends on the contracts...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 02:04:49 PM »
the leak got it all right

ICP should have just invited Esham or Tech n9ne
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 03:55:57 PM »
Tila got a beatdown too?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 09:28:45 PM »

ICP should have just invited Esham or Tech n9ne

I see what they are doing trying to bring in other acts and keep it fresh.  But them juggalos all they want is just horrorcore/midwest acts anyways, so why bother.  It's always ends bad..

Tila got a beatdown too?

http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2010/08/tila-tequila-attacked-at-rowdy-concert.html

JohnnyL

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 07:25:37 AM »
Tila got a beatdown too?

Yeah. She got hit in the face with a bottle, I believe.  Cut her face up pretty bad. She also had poop thrown at her.  And a bunch of those crazy motherfuckers chased her and her security into her trailer and began breaking the windows and shaking the trailer, causing security to have to barricade the door.

You know, I understand these goons are really just there to see ICP and other Psychopathic Records acts, but this shit is too much.  If they're not careful, one of these times ICP's fans are going to end up bringing so many lawsuits down on them that they won't even be able to have the Gathering of the Juggalos anymore.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 07:42:57 AM »
Well she deserved it cuz she ugly...lol...but y they all paint their face?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 09:04:25 AM »

Not sure.  Because they're more ugly?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 12:47:34 PM »
Lol^ i used 2 work a record store...and 4 the midnight release of a icp cd they came 5 hours early and waited til 12:00 am 2 purchase the cd and they had face paintin n clowns etc...guess the label would pay people 2 buy icp albums which could explain how they have a deal and have had one 4 so long...but i never got the whole face paintin thing guess its their thing like the c walk is the westcoast thing
Cube

JohnnyL

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 01:00:30 PM »
Lol^ i used 2 work a record store...and 4 the midnight release of a icp cd they came 5 hours early and waited til 12:00 am 2 purchase the cd and they had face paintin n clowns etc...guess the label would pay people 2 buy icp albums which could explain how they have a deal and have had one 4 so long...but i never got the whole face paintin thing guess its their thing like the c walk is the westcoast thing

Yeah.  It's just how they roll.  I'll give them that.  They're fiercely loyal to ICP.  I know back in the day at their concerts, ICP would give out free music (tracks that were available only at their shows), but they would only give it out to people who showed up wearing the clown make up.  Not sure if that's what started it, but I'm sure that's part of what caused so many of their fans to do it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 01:11:50 PM »

Cus theyre a bunch of suburb geeks that grew up wanting to be hood. They would never be accepted as that, so they paint their faces like fuckin clowns and pretend to be "hardcore" by gathering with other suburb geeks and acting out their frustrations.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »
Haha i guess^
Cube

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2010, 07:44:28 PM »
I was at this years Gathering of the Juggalos and I watched Method Man and Redmans set...

I've been to 8 gatherings and have seen Bushwick bill, Digital Underground, Too short, Kurupt, killah priest, techn9ne, mack 10, afroman, bone thugs, warren g, and even Ice cube perform in front of the same juggalo crowd.

This year I seen warren g's set and not one thing was thrown at him so its not the crowd just bein disrespectful to everyone. Last year Ice Cube got 100 percent luv from the crowd and he killed it...even performed some old classics like Wicked and Natural Born Killaz.

Im not a suburban white kid angry at my parents like yall try to characterize all juggalos as. Im from Pueblo Co and its a mexican majority here. We roll 30 deep to most shows from denver to illinois and that's just my crew. I don't paint my face, but I do enjoy the music and culture. The juggalo fam is like the raider nation of fans. Most rappers would die to have the same kinda following.

Method man said the wrong shit and got hit for it, that's the end of the story. Tila tequila should have never been booked, but I got footage of her from beginning to end and you only see her get hit by one water bottle. Tom Green came out during her set and got hit by more than she did.

I gotta give it to tila tho, she stood her ground and didn't stop the music to cry about it like Meth did.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2010, 08:08:49 PM »
honestly...the reason ICP paints their faces is to keep their fucking insane fans from being able to follow them everywhere lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens