Author Topic: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer  (Read 2014 times)

midwestryder

Re: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »
I cant find one thing thats not FRESH about those 3 juggalos reppin together like a crew should. The paint is to show respect to the tradition. Most juggalos only paint up for ICP shows or other psychopathic artists. Ive even seen em go to Techn9ne shows all painted up and partying wit the hiphop crowd mixin it up but nothin too crazy.
there is nothing fresh about a clowns or dressing or painting your face like a clown . it makes you more of nerd . ICp is wack & so are there fans . ICP is for white trash losers whho has no respect or pride

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2010, 03:52:24 PM »
Your opinion matters to YOU, and thats real. I like how people get confused on the difference between opinion and fact.

The thing that was appealing to me about ICP and PSY records was the fact that they werent scared to do something different wit RAP. Theres way too many cookie cutter artists in hip hop. All these artists using the same producers, the same formulas, and it turns out soundin like everyones robots. It might not be your style, but its definitely worked out for ICP and them. They have been doin it for almost 20 years now.

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2010, 04:05:16 PM »
Your opinion matters to YOU, and thats real. I like how people get confused on the difference between opinion and fact.

The thing that was appealing to me about ICP and PSY records was the fact that they werent scared to do something different wit RAP. Theres way too many cookie cutter artists in hip hop. All these artists using the same producers, the same formulas, and it turns out soundin like everyones robots. It might not be your style, but its definitely worked out for ICP and them. They have been doin it for almost 20 years now.
no it is not opinion but fact what i said .there is nothing fresh about a clowns or dressing or painting your face like a clown . it makes you more of nerd . ICp is wack & so are there fans . ICP is for white trash losers who has no respect or pride. everything ICp & psy does sound the same . so ICP uses the same producers & sounds same every album making them robots.  they are facts not opinions

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2010, 04:12:58 PM »
Imo both of u are are right but still i guess its like wayne hes wack but he sells 2 some icp are wack and "scary" but 2 their fans icp are the best rappers alive....one thing that aint cool is them talkin like their black....would u the icp fan validate that 4 a method man or redman 2 get at them 4 actin black when their white?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2010, 04:22:03 PM »
its not much diff then say a young wigger dressing up in flamed out clothing or representing crip culture when your only connection to the gangs is that you listen to rap music.

marinate on that.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2010, 04:31:20 PM »
Imo both of u are are right but still i guess its like wayne hes wack but he sells 2 some icp are wack and "scary" but 2 their fans icp are the best rappers alive....one thing that aint cool is them talkin like their black....would u the icp fan validate that 4 a method man or redman 2 get at them 4 actin black when their white?
???  :loco: :eh:
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2010, 04:42:07 PM »
its not much diff then say a young wigger dressing up in flamed out clothing or representing crip culture when your only connection to the gangs is that you listen to rap music.

marinate on that.
to be fair im sure he watches a lot of gangland and youtube videos

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2010, 04:51:21 PM »
....one thing that aint cool is them talkin like their black....would u the icp fan validate that 4 a method man or redman 2 get at them 4 actin black when their white?

Well if that don't beat all.  You are a Euro who tries to type blacker than the fuckin ace of spades, and you are trying to call out someone else for sounding black???  WTF...You are dumber than a retard with downs syndrome.  But atleast knowing you are a Euro makes you fucked up posts make a bit of sense.  I guess english isnt your first language, so you can get lumped in with Elamo. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2010, 04:59:17 PM »
well said...yo enyca whats up with the double cc's when you type? im not seeing it that much these days from you  "aite?"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2010, 05:15:41 PM »

Alot of networth in this post,tho shit may not be my favorite i respect muthafuccas doing they thang and not being bill waltons, yall hero game cant say that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2013, 07:33:12 PM »
anyone know what happened with this lawsuit???

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2013, 08:46:41 AM »
enyces testimonial turned it into a mistrial.

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2013, 09:38:27 AM »
I do not like ICP at all but let's be reasonable here, they brought much more creativity and originality to hip-hop culture than Nelly could ever dream of with his sell-out ass

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2013, 11:01:46 AM »
I do not like ICP at all but let's be reasonable here, they brought much more creativity and originality to hip-hop culture than Nelly could ever dream of with his sell-out ass

i hate most of the music but i gotta give props that movement is rooted in michigan also...

Remedy360

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »

I know you like to troll Midwestryder but ICP is ass and has some of the worst fans of any music clique period lol