Author Topic: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer  (Read 2013 times)

midwestryder

Re: Method Man At Fault For Bloodied Eye Attack, Says Juggalo Performer
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2013, 05:06:17 PM »
I do not like ICP at all but let's be reasonable here, they brought much more creativity and originality to hip-hop culture than Nelly could ever dream of with his sell-out ass

I know you like to troll Midwestryder but ICP is ass and has some of the worst fans of any music clique period lol

I agree 100% but at the same time at least they are original and didn't sell their souls like flaw ass Nelly did lol

Nelly wishes his little Saint Lunatics could have had a movement like the Juggalos
grow up troll . because everything you just said is false . Nelly never sold his soul. Nelly has never changed who he is .Nelly has never changed his style ever . ICP is not original & mostly white trash . you need to stop acting like you know everything . when you have no clue in this world . You don't know shit about St. Louis or Nelly. So stop with your ignorance .  The Saint Lunatics still have movement in ST. Louis & most states surrounding Missouri . But how would you have any clue or idea when you from piss ass loser Cleveland & live in sad ass Connecticut. Still remember when School boy Q & ab soul came to St. Louis last may.They were hanging out with Murphy Lee all day.But i don't have time for this crap anymore or you . so keep trolling like a loser you are child.

really wish someone would show the pics of this dude in front of his stalinist era apartment block in the czech republic and pull his enyce card already

or dude is really uneducated as fuck and is just an english challenged retarded american

LOL @ pull his Enyce card. I miss that retard.
not a retard like you . i just don't give a fuck about the internet. it seems you guys deal with mostly fake fucks on this site . no real street dudes like me .

midwestryder

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2013, 05:08:30 PM »
nelly is a gambling roided out has been who lives off the royalties "hot in here"
he not roided at all . he just goes to gym everyday. unlike you fat lazy ass. i am built like nelly because i go to gym everyday. i don't use roides to look that built. It is because i am not lazy like you & i have a good diet. Do you think that is only hit Nelly has had ? Nelly has many hits & it not living off his royalties . you also forget his first 3 albums all went platinum . he still tours alot & makes alot of money off that . every Nelly concert in St.Louis sells out. Nelly has concert comng up in August for charity & it is almost sold out .
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:14:00 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2013, 05:18:54 PM »
I do not like ICP at all but let's be reasonable here, they brought much more creativity and originality to hip-hop culture than Nelly could ever dream of with his sell-out ass

I know you like to troll Midwestryder but ICP is ass and has some of the worst fans of any music clique period lol

I agree 100% but at the same time at least they are original and didn't sell their souls like flaw ass Nelly did lol

Nelly wishes his little Saint Lunatics could have had a movement like the Juggalos
grow up troll . because everything you just said is false . Nelly never sold his soul. Nelly has never changed who he is .Nelly has never changed his style ever . ICP is not original & mostly white trash . you need to stop acting like you know everything . when you have no clue in this world . You don't know shit about St. Louis or Nelly. So stop with your ignorance .  The Saint Lunatics still have movement in ST. Louis & most states surrounding Missouri . But how would you have any clue or idea when you from piss ass loser Cleveland & live in sad ass Connecticut. Still remember when School boy Q & ab soul came to St. Louis last may.They were hanging out with Murphy Lee all day.But i don't have time for this crap anymore or you . so keep trolling like a loser you are child.

ICP aren't original?  they've been around many years before Nelly and I don't see any other rap artists getting involved in the wrestling world or holding their own annual event for all their fanbase every year

ICP also has a lot more street cred than Nelly ever has or will
no ICP is not original . they are biters .ICP only has street cred with white trash . no black person with any street cred respects ICP at all .Nelly has alot of street cred in St. Louis . but you would not know nothing about that since you are not from St.Louis. Nelly does too much for St. Louis streets .There is reason Nelly is called king of St.Louis .
ICP is joke in wrestling word . ICP is not welcomed at any major fed.The only people who mess with ICP is wrestling word out hardcore hacks ,drunks ,& drug addicts. People die evey year at their juggolo fest in cave rock Illinois. there have been may rapper who have got in wresting world . there used to be a promotion that had rappers like red cafe , 40 glocc, & few more .
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:25:24 PM by midwestryder »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2013, 05:19:40 PM »

grow up troll . because everything you just said is false . Nelly never sold his soul. Nelly has never changed who he is .Nelly has never changed his style ever . ICP is not original & mostly white trash . you need to stop acting like you know everything . when you have no clue in this world . You don't know shit about St. Louis or Nelly. So stop with your ignorance .  The Saint Lunatics still have movement in ST. Louis & most states surrounding Missouri . But how would you have any clue or idea when you from piss ass loser Cleveland & live in sad ass Connecticut. Still remember when School boy Q & ab soul came to St. Louis last may.They were hanging out with Murphy Lee all day.But i don't have time for this crap anymore or you . so keep trolling like a loser you are child.

really wish someone would show the pics of this dude in front of his stalinist era apartment block in the czech republic and pull his enyce card already

or dude is really uneducated as fuck and is just an english challenged retarded american
i from St Louis dipshit . my I.P address proves that .  no , i am educated .I graduated from SLU . i just don't give a damn about grammar on stupid ass internet like you do . it is not a report or newspapper . my facts about ST. Louis even prove i am from St. Louis . i know too much about St.Louis to be from any where else.  so you are not american ? fuck europe . bunch of cowards . my dad fought vietnam how about yours ? enyce card ?  the only card being pulled will be yours.

im from california.  not seattle.  good for u, u graduated college.  it just strikes me as odd that you have SUCH bad spelling and grammar, and it makes people believe that youre from europe, because of the typos you make and such.  if you cant see that, then you are a troll, and a damn funny one.  if you arent, take a look at your posts and then think about what youre saying.  i mean look at the nearest pale ghost white poster with a name like "PACRIDER213LBCSNOOP" and check the grammar - straight outta the eastern bloc.  if youre from st louis and hang out with nelly and play softball with him and go to family bbqs w him and love sweatsuit (dont know how, but music is subjective), good for you, just be advised that this is the internet and when people are bored they tend to make fun of easy targets  ;).  carry on.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »
ency is a wigger who stopped posting here awhile ago

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2013, 05:23:29 PM »
ency is a wigger who stopped posting here awhile ago

lol

i miss enyce too

i remember when he got super pissed at petey and kept changing his screen names to shit like "get cho c walk but u too fat" or "latin queen bitch petey i hate you"

you could feel the anger radiating off the computer screen shit was great

midwestryder

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2013, 05:33:43 PM »

i from St Louis dipshit . my I.P address proves that .  no , i am educated .I graduated from SLU . i just don't give a damn about grammar on stupid ass internet like you do . it is not a report or newspapper . my facts about ST. Louis even prove i am from St. Louis . i know too much about St.Louis to be from any where else.  so you are not american ? fuck europe . bunch of cowards . my dad fought vietnam how about yours ? enyce card ?  the only card being pulled will be yours.

im from california.  not seattle.  good for u, u graduated college.  it just strikes me as odd that you have SUCH bad spelling and grammar, and it makes people believe that youre from europe, because of the typos you make and such.  if you cant see that, then you are a troll, and a damn funny one.  if you arent, take a look at your posts and then think about what youre saying.  i mean look at the nearest pale ghost white poster with a name like "PACRIDER213LBCSNOOP" and check the grammar - straight outta the eastern bloc.  if youre from st louis and hang out with nelly and play softball with him and go to family bbqs w him and love sweatsuit (dont know how, but music is subjective), good for you, just be advised that this is the internet and when people are bored they tend to make fun of easy targets  ;).  carry on.
thank you Russell for being that cool & real . i understand & respect what you said .  most of the time i don't go back over my post . I don't have time for it . I run a business & i go to the gym everyday .Plus playing softball , the concerts ,& going to the clubs leaves me with no down time.  Do you like R&B ?  I do . i grew up on R&B . i  am big new edition fan . not everything in life is suppose to be hard. So you are from Cali . where at in Cali ?

Blood$

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2013, 06:27:41 PM »
pussies who are scared of a baseball play softball

midwestryder

« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »
i don''t think you uderstand how baseball works . you just can't play baseball. you have to try out for a team & get on it . Unlike softball where you form a team & join a league . so their are not pussies . just ignorant ass trolls like you that have no clue what you are talking about ..

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2013, 12:52:13 AM »

thank you Russell for being that cool & real . i understand & respect what you said .  most of the time i don't go back over my post . I don't have time for it . I run a business & i go to the gym everyday .Plus playing softball , the concerts ,& going to the clubs leaves me with no down time.  Do you like R&B ?  I do . i grew up on R&B . i  am big new edition fan . not everything in life is suppose to be hard. So you are from Cali . where at in Cali ?

central valley near stockton

im not a big rnb fan but there are some random songs i like.  a buddy of mine whos got a real eclectic taste in music recently let me go thru his comp w all his music on it and i made a mix with random old school rnb shit/90s rnb on it - curtis mayfield, bobby brown, boyz II men, keith sweat, stuff like that & its not like i never heard some of that stuff growin up in the 90s but i just havent in a while.    i like a lot of 80s music - shit, i'd consider hall and oates an offshoot of rnb and theyre an awesome group.  my rap tastes vary a lot though.  andre nickatina is one of my all time faves - good, dark music, but kinda weird stuff that you can just vibe out to, recently started to comb thru a lot of Black Moon's stuff, roc marciano is a newish/newer artist i been listening to a lot lately, tyler the creators new album wolf - still deciding how much i like it which usually means eventually i'll like it a lot.

i know youre a nelly fan, what of what i mentioned and other shit you listen to?

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2013, 04:21:38 AM »
Fucking Magnets, How Do They Work?

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2013, 06:37:05 AM »

Blood$

« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2013, 08:10:46 AM »
i don''t think you uderstand how baseball works . you just can't play baseball. you have to try out for a team & get on it . Unlike softball where you form a team & join a league . so their are not pussies . just ignorant ass trolls like you that have no clue what you are talking about ..

nobody is trolling over here, softball is for chicks and old dudes, that is fact