Author Topic: My Dad thinks I'm alcoholic.  (Read 343 times)

Anunikke

My Dad thinks I'm alcoholic.
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:13:10 PM »
He says I've been drinking daily for the past 8 weeks.
But is it really drinking daily for the past 8 weeks when I usually just had one beer?
I only drink allot in the sense that I drink more then 4 Litre of liquids every day.
You can't call that alcoholism right?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ow8HlQiWnk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7ow8HlQiWnk</a>

Mike Harris

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank You Based GOD!
Re: My Dad thinks I'm alcoholic.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 05:46:55 PM »
whats up drunkie
Ladies, who looks better than me? I'm so fly
# just asking.....
WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO SAY?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »
I just realized, this is definitely Ikke, isn't it? lol.

This might have been know & I'm just behind, but I just figured it out. :P

What's good? 8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 10:46:59 PM »
people tell me i'm an alcoholic at least 14 times a week but there really is no such thing as an alcoholic. there's just people who drink little, people who drink more and people who drink a lot. i like to drink a lot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 02:35:26 AM »
Shit, I drink way more than one beer a day.

Tell that nigga to chill.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 02:44:32 AM »

THis dude almost had me thinking I was an alcoholic, thanks.

I'm about ready to throw this dude in the nuthouse.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 05:45:58 AM »

your age may have something to do with his concern...however a beer a day or whatever aint shit really, i usually have a couple around dinner time

and cham i think you are the only one who didnt click until now lmao

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Anunikke

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 06:11:53 AM »

your age may have something to do with his concern...however a beer a day or whatever aint shit really, i usually have a couple around dinner time

I just aid One Beer because that doom song was stuck in my head.

Since I'm unemployed he's paying for it, but that shouldn't matter seeing how I asked him plenty of times to "Stop giving me money so goddamn easy, I'm already lazy as fuck"

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 08:26:41 AM »

I just aid One Beer because that doom song was stuck in my head.

Since I'm unemployed he's paying for it, but that shouldn't matter seeing how I asked him plenty of times to "Stop giving me money so goddamn easy, I'm already lazy as fuck"

give him a cooler and itll all be good

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 09:12:11 AM »
 iam considerd an alcaholic myself. Not many days where i dont have at least a couple, people think that if you drink during the week and every weekeend and alone as well as socially that your an alcho, its just normal to me.
 Most things i do involve drinking, not as bad as i was when i was younger, dont binge so stupidly and do some things without drinking.
 I enjoy alcahol, not just about getting drunk, can sip for enjoyment and to relax, taste good also. can cool u down on a hot day or warm u up on a cold night.
 yeah addicted, crave, spend too much, drink beer, wine, spirits but they all differant types of drinkin.
 Lifes boaring without alcahol, what i gonan drink soft drink all day? water?, tea?...
 i personally belive that there should be differant levels of being an alcaholic, but apparantly either you are or you aint.
 i dont get up an drink right away or drink straight spirits so as far as iam concerned iam not an actual alcaholic.
 oh and i got my liver tested and its normal and healthy. i drink almosty every day and have been since i was a young, first got drunk at like 12 or 13 which i think is normal.
 I drink lots of water an coffee and etc so i guess that helps.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:14:15 AM by KrazySumwhat »

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 09:44:10 AM »
iam considerd an alcaholic myself. Not many days where i dont have at least a couple, people think that if you drink during the week and every weekeend and alone as well as socially that your an alcho, its just normal to me.
 Most things i do involve drinking, not as bad as i was when i was younger, dont binge so stupidly and do some things without drinking.
 I enjoy alcahol, not just about getting drunk, can sip for enjoyment and to relax, taste good also. can cool u down on a hot day or warm u up on a cold night.
 yeah addicted, crave, spend too much, drink beer, wine, spirits but they all differant types of drinkin.
 Lifes boaring without alcahol, what i gonan drink soft drink all day? water?, tea?...
 i personally belive that there should be differant levels of being an alcaholic, but apparantly either you are or you aint.
 i dont get up an drink right away or drink straight spirits so as far as iam concerned iam not an actual alcaholic.
 oh and i got my liver tested and its normal and healthy. i drink almosty every day and have been since i was a young, first got drunk at like 12 or 13 which i think is normal.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 09:52:45 AM »

Yeah thats basically the same with me except I'm gonna stop drinkin for a couple of months, starting after tomorrow... ;)

Anunikke

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 09:55:29 AM »

Yeah thats basically the same with me except I'm gonna stop drinkin for a couple of months, starting after tomorrow... ;)
hmmm, I'm going to try that just to shut my dad up.

Except for a week, which I probably would've done anyway.

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 01:44:34 AM »
What you're drinking one beer for anyway? You might as well drink none. And please show your dad where you get advice from so he can be concerned about something else beside your drinking habits. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 02:37:58 AM »
tell him your not an alcoholic... you dont have to drink to do things in order to function

tell him your a drunk and you have to get drunk in order to function...
it makes more sense that way
The West is Back