< _ { [:l:] } _ >

Yes
1 (11.1%)
No
6 (66.7%)
Maybe
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Honestly tho (real talk), wud u sell ur soul if u knew all that u could get 4 it  (Read 822 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
What is a soul?

And you wanted me to unblock this... why??

For the sole fact you had a thread which was (intellectually) as retarded as this one. I don't care about this piece of shit poster gaining any sort of satisfaction, but I do like enforcing equality, especially on nerds that like to mod forums, often times unfairly.

OJ Simpson, the biggest story for 2 years in the 1990's, vs. this thread.. LMAO, you are truly a special special man.

Triple OG Rapsodie

What is a soul?

For the sole fact you had a thread which was (intellectually) as retarded as this one. I don't care about this piece of shit poster gaining any sort of satisfaction, but I do like enforcing equality, especially on nerds that like to mod forums, often times unfairly.

OJ Simpson, the biggest story for 2 years in the 1990's, vs. this thread.. LMAO, you are truly a special special man.

OJ being a big story in the 90s is part of the problem. Your thread was about as useful as another Detox thread in the west coast section.

Bananas

What is a soul?

Yes, your thread was truly food for thought and cherished by us intellectuals.

Why did I see something wrong with you maintaining that one and locking this guys thread?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
What is a soul?

Yes, your thread was truly food for thought and cherished by us intellectuals.

Why did I see something wrong with you maintaining that one and locking this guys thread?

Oh god, just because you thought OJ did it. I never thought that, never. I always had heard rumors about his son being the murderer with OJ trying to protect his son. This has been a debate for years and years, and only now has this evidence even been looked at. Most people are happy to think a rich black man with a huge public favorably rating would throw it all away to kill his ex white wife, because that's what black animals do.

BiggBoogaBiff

Well if humans are animals too im just glad we`re tha smartest and ruffest n tha jungle...and we got tha biggest balls

Knett

• 'G'
The real question is, who would you sell it to?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>