< _ { [:l:] } _ >

Yes
1 (11.1%)
No
6 (66.7%)
Maybe
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Honestly tho (real talk), wud u sell ur soul if u knew all that u could get 4 it  (Read 800 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Sikotic™

Mine probably costs a $1.50 including tax.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

What is a soul?

Blasphemy

The question it's self entails that we know our Souls Exist, and as such has Value. So why would anyone sell there soul, when they Now know it's real, and the idea of Damnation for eternity is as simple as selling it for a Candy Bar (He could of bought a V8). =/ Answer: Nah. Now if I was ignorant and had no idea bout the other stuff, then the chances would probably go up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
What is a soul?

And you wanted me to unblock this... why??

Sikotic™

What is a soul?
and do only people have them?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
There is no such thing as having a soul hahaha..wow..I can't believe people in this day and age still believe there is something called a soul. There is only being conscious and being unconscious. Alive and DEAD. Period!

when it rains it pours

Im gona need a escrow

Bananas

What is a soul?

For the sole fact you had a thread which was (intellectually) as retarded as this one. I don't care about this piece of shit poster gaining any sort of satisfaction, but I do like enforcing equality, especially on nerds that like to mod forums, often times unfairly.

Anunikke

Nobody would want mine to begin with.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

What is a soul?

but I do like enforcing equality

As long as white people still have the advantage tho right? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

We all have sold our soul...its just to varying degrees. Even if u don't believe in having a soul, you do have ethics morals and integrity.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Even if u don't believe in having a soul, you do have ethics morals and integrity.

Exactly. In this context of "selling your soul", we are of course talking about morals vs. personal gain. It's just too bad the original poster made such a bad thread about it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:09:58 AM by G-Bee »

Fraxxx

Even if u don't believe in having a soul, you do have ethics morals and integrity.

Exactly. In this context of "selling your soul", we are of course talking about morals vs. personal gain. It's just too bad the original poster made such a bad thread about it.

That's because he's an idiot.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

No im not an idiot, yall just actin all xtra tryna talk all sofisticated 4 no reason.  Fuck that, im bein my self, not no Bill Maher flower copycat coon ass nigga.  Which is wat yall tryna be.  I dont need to be all different like u to know tha truth.