Author Topic: A unreleased Crooked I Untoucable Clip  (Read 1324 times)

JohnnyL

Re: A unreleased Crooked I Untoucable Clip
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 10:34:12 AM »
how do we know Dante has no interest in Crooked?

I'm not saying that Dante would have no interest in selling it.  If he could see that there was enough interest from other people, he probably would.  But I remember from reading Dante's posts on the old Mr. Makaveli website that he has no personal interest in Crooked I as a rapper.  I remember him commenting that he thought Crooked I was a really boring rapper or something like that.  The only point I was trying to make is that I'm not sure Dante would ever make putting out a Crooked I project a priority because he doesn't have the same interest in Crooked I as an artist that he had with 2pac.  I'm speculating to a degree, but he did comment at least a couple times back in the day about not being into Crook's music. The other thing, of course, is that even if he did put it out it would probably be ridiculously expensive.

dante can dislike crooked i how he can, but ain´t stupid...he see how much fans crooked got so this means money for him.

I agree that there would be money to be made off selling "Untouchable."  But most recently Dante has only sold his projects to his little inner circle who are all primarily 2pac fans as well.  So really for him to make any money, he would have to be willing to sell to outsiders.  I don't know.  Maybe he would.  But considering how much trouble he was getting into last time, I don't know if he'd be willing to.  Also, I'm still not convinced, even if he was willing to sell it, that he would even make it affordable.  When you look at the cost of some of those later 2pac projects his group was selling, it's hard to imagine that they'd be willing to put out a $20 - $30 Crooked I cd.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 01:00:57 PM »
stupid euros need to stop obsessing about dante. this crap ass clip has absolutely nothing to do with him. go back into your tiny euro hovels, feed your donkeys, sex up your mustachioed girlfriends (in some cases your donkeys and girlfriends will be one and the same), and get off the damn internet. you are not gangsta if you listen to west coast american music from 15 years ago. you are still pale ass euro nerds.  your obsession with this man borders on lunacy. even for inbred euros it's retarded.
hey welcome back Dante
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

V2DHeart

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 01:03:45 PM »
The price reflected the costs in time, obtaining, and at best securing their privacy from leaking

& to the poster talking anti-euro spam, not all Europeans have some curtain over their eyes, and soak up the "gangsta" image so as far as what some Americans do. The gangster thing was in Romania, Italy, and other European countrys well before gangsta rap, or even the bloods and crips was created, so in essence you can kind of say that they are copying Europeans with this gangster shyt?

& besides - the majority of THC, or the 'inner circle' as you call it were in fact American

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »
THC members were worldwide
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 01:28:33 PM »
the fact ANYONE is not into Crooked I's music is suspect itself.

the groupie comes out to play

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 01:35:19 PM »

you = ADMITTED GUCCI SUPPORTER

get the fuck outta here talkin hip hop.

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 01:37:13 PM »

supporter? i've never bought one of his CD's

at least gucci can release albums while being a subpar rapper

gucci > crooked

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 01:39:08 PM »

supporter? i've never bought one of his CD's

at least gucci can release albums while being a subpar rapper

gucci > crooked

Lmao....nigga please gucci wishes he could spell like crooked...fuck outta here rookie

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 01:39:35 PM »

gucci > crooked

so Lil Wayne is better than Treach from Naughty by Nature?

ok then lmao   what a homo

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 01:40:10 PM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Al Bundy

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 01:42:28 PM »
Lmao....nigga please gucci wishes he could spell like crooked...fuck outta here rookie
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 01:42:43 PM »
thank god for trolls like you 2 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 01:42:51 PM »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 01:43:55 PM »

Lmao that means nothing anyone can mispell at least once, gucci mispells everytime he opens that goldplated mouth....