Author Topic: what happened to Get yo walk on?  (Read 3591 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what happened to Get yo walk on?
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2010, 07:15:57 PM »
So do you guys even know eachother in real life or is it just stupid internet shit??

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2010, 07:56:40 PM »
So do you guys even know eachother in real life or is it just stupid internet shit??

it walks the fine line between real life and stupid internet shit.

ive never met enyce but i know him well.

very well.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2010, 01:39:24 AM »

very well.

Enyce can't be older than 14
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2010, 07:59:46 AM »
Haha he knows me very well...dont believe this fat fuck...hes mad thats all...he dont know shit...lol @ very well...fuck outta here but damn i luv 2 c u suffer like this... Fuckin luv it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2010, 09:25:49 AM »

very well.

Enyce can't be older than 14

he looks about 14 but that just because hes so weak and frail im guessing or maybe a hormone shortage.

i think its cute that once i got pictures of him and his gay homies all flamed up he changes his cripped out screen moniker of "get yo walk on" ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2010, 09:34:05 AM »
Lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2010, 09:50:54 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2010, 10:36:17 AM »
my bad fat fuck i didnt ask for your permission but i went ahead and yeah changed my name....all your hungry kids ate lunch yet?
please dont get the latin kings on me? please king hollywood is dangerous on the chicago bus.... you said i changed my name cuz you found some "flamed up" pics....but wait the name is back...lol
hows mesa and chuck?
you will suffer!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:38:17 AM by get your c-walk on: but wait you cant, your too fat »
Cube

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2010, 10:37:18 AM »
Haha he knows me very well...dont believe this fat fuck...hes mad thats all...he dont know shit...lol @ very well...fuck outta here but damn i luv 2 c u suffer like this... Fuckin luv it

i wanna know whats making petey "suffer"? and why enyce is so heated?  someone needs to get exposed, or else let this shit go folks  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2010, 10:41:16 AM »
haha if only you knew....he said he gon dig up dirt....im waitin and i cant wait..bring it on....hes sufferin know that....know one thing if carla (rip) was here he wouldnt be doin this....she was his god and he was her bitch...shes gone so now he thinks he can get his gangsta on....ironic?  when she was here he didnt act like this?  hmmmmm
and btw im not mad....this is all games to me anyway
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:45:43 AM by get your c-walk on: but wait you cant, your too fat »
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2010, 11:11:02 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2010, 11:39:22 AM »
this wiggers afflicted yet im the one that suffering...honestly i dont know what the fuck hes talking about lmfao.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2010, 05:04:31 PM »
my bad fat fuck i didnt ask for your permission but i went ahead and yeah changed my name....all your hungry kids ate lunch yet?
please dont get the latin kings on me? please king hollywood is dangerous on the chicago bus.... you said i changed my name cuz you found some "flamed up" pics....but wait the name is back...lol
hows mesa and chuck?
you will suffer!!!

lmfao how many times you gotta edit a post to get your point across...so you changed your name back your still moving on my terms. I should slip a twenty in your bishop lamont underoos for dancing for me so well.

you want this thread to die so bad you can taste it, almost as bad as youd like to taste a chicken sandwich but cant because the doctor would prohibit it.

and mesa and chuck are good actually...i had just linked them to this thread so they could see you get shamed in front of this whole forum.

Sikotic™

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2010, 05:28:54 PM »
btw im not mad....this is all games to me anyway
You sure about that?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2010, 06:07:42 PM »
I went 2 the movies and got food....this fat fuck i mean latin king still goin on....y i want the thread 2 die? C sik b4 u get involved know who ur dealin wit....hes still mad carla (rip) cant provide 4 him and all his kids....thats what happens when u depend on others 4 years...still waitin 4 the dirt....
Cube