Author Topic: what happened to Get yo walk on?  (Read 3596 times)

Muhfukka

Re: what happened to Get yo walk on?
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2010, 11:16:41 AM »
So should I post these pics or let a sleeping dogg lie?

At thid point is it over kill?
i think that at this point it would be just the right amount of kill

theremedy360

« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2010, 01:10:58 PM »
I liked the "you a fool duke" get yo walk on more, seems like he's gone emo on us.

Fraxxx

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2010, 01:32:39 PM »
I liked the "you a fool duke" get yo walk on more.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2010, 10:42:40 AM »
lol @ everybody attacking this dude.

what started all of this, anyway?

G-Funk

« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2010, 02:21:33 PM »
think you might as well post up whatever pics u were gonna post petey, enyce hasn't been on in like 2-3 days.... i think thats a record :laugh:

pretty much anyone who could see his retarded-ness. example, dude thought someone getting shot at would become resistant to bullets lmao
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 02:23:33 PM by Dollaz + $ense: fu˘˘ u wit 2 ˘'s »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2010, 12:33:13 PM »
That bitch is MIA now.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2010, 03:07:05 PM »
Reminds me of how Xander got bullied out here.

now thats a name i havent heard for a long time.. he got bombed out of here real fast lol.

well least i fully understand the reason behind the whole exposure now, just let this be a lesson to all the fake computer screen mobsters  :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 03:08:53 PM by JMan »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2010, 03:29:22 PM »

now thats a name i havent heard for a long time.. he got bombed out of here real fast lol.

well least i fully understand the reason behind the whole exposure now, just let this be a lesson to all the fake computer screen mobsters  :)

this never would have happened if he wasnt trying to act like a tough guy...i took a "hiatus" from the net and while i was gone i found out he was talking greasy and encouraging other ppl to go at me and back when he posted at the chillspot they HATED him there and i always held him down (no homo) they demanded he be banned and i said why, hes harmless? then when the spot went down he got modded over here and seemed to have a new demeanor about himself. when i questioned him about his new gangsta persona he started talking like he was a super thug and was being mad disrespectful so we had words and then he brought up my friend that had recently passed away and so i went in on him and made it my buisness to put him on blast.

its about principals and loyalty.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2010, 03:44:17 PM »

this never would have happened if he wasnt trying to act like a tough guy...i took a "hiatus" from the net and while i was gone i found out he was talking greasy and encouraging other ppl to go at me and back when he posted at the chillspot they HATED him there and i always held him down (no homo) they demanded he be banned and i said why, hes harmless? then when the spot went down he got modded over here and seemed to have a new demeanor about himself. when i questioned him about his new gangsta persona he started talking like he was a super thug and was being mad disrespectful so we had words and then he brought up my friend that had recently passed away and so i went in on him and made it my buisness to put him on blast.

yeah dude, totally understand.. it had to be done, its people like this that give all us europeans a bad name.. examples need to be mad lol.
Its wierd how rap music and the internet can deluded some peoples minds into thinking there something their obviously not.  :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2010, 11:14:56 PM »

yeah dude, totally understand.. it had to be done, its people like this that give all us europeans a bad name.. examples need to be mad lol.
Its wierd how rap music and the internet can deluded some peoples minds into thinking there something their obviously not.  :-X
I guess they don't put parental advisory stickers on albums for nothing afterall.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2010, 12:14:52 AM »

yep. i had nothing against dude , i just thought he was a bit annoying at the chillspot. petey had his back but the guy ran away because no one liked him and then he went to  this e-crippin  thug mode and started talking shit about people that were nice to him . on top of that he´s more than a bit annoying these days lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2010, 12:48:55 AM »
think you might as well post up whatever pics u were gonna post petey, enyce hasn't been on in like 2-3 days.... i think thats a record :laugh:

pretty much anyone who could see his retarded-ness. example, dude thought someone getting shot at would become resistant to bullets lmao
LOL. robocop.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2010, 06:14:17 AM »

I guess they don't put parental advisory stickers on albums for nothing afterall.

damn there's me thinkin it was just for decorative purposes  :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2010, 09:59:54 AM »

damn there's me thinkin it was just for decorative purposes  :-X
They should be more specific and say "keep from mentally handicapped" or something along those lines.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2010, 10:44:34 AM »
his last post was a week ago.. i think he left or reregistered under another name considering hes usually on here 24-7
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.