Author Topic: Crooked I Talks Next ALBUM, Death Row, Shady Records  (Read 789 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Talks Next ALBUM, Death Row, Shady Records
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 06:16:29 AM »
Crookeds puttin himself 2 test again...ima drop this album...that album...most of the time it never happened...wheres boss 4 free? Dope rapper but if she shoulda made a phone call, u shoulda kept a promise(s)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 07:04:21 AM »
Realistically doubt this will ever drop. If they do happen to even get the labels to sell their contracts to Interscope for big paper, they will prob just be put in purgatory like busta and rakim.  Dre cant even come up with a single for his own album, how in the world is he going to promote an artist? Funny how Crook was talkin smack about Eminem on "Did You Ever Think Remix" and now he's jumpin for joy signing with him.  Funny how these clowns just chase the man with the big sales cause they can't do it on their own.

They're not signing to Aftermath. They're signing to Shady. Dre will probably have nothing to do with their album. Or maybe he'll just some give them some beats... but that's probably it. Eminem has executive produced every album Shady Records album.

And please tell me those lines Crooked directed @ Eminem on that remix. And even if he did.. it's an old song. You may have not noticed but Royce also dissed Eminem, Shady Records & D12 years ago.

And they're not chasing anyone. Eminem respects them as artists and they respect Eminem.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 08:31:10 AM »
shouldnt the thread title say 1ST Album instead of NEXT

yeah have i missed something?

love33

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 07:00:38 AM »
Realistically doubt this will ever drop. If they do happen to even get the labels to sell their contracts to Interscope for big paper, they will prob just be put in purgatory like busta and rakim.  Dre cant even come up with a single for his own album, how in the world is he going to promote an artist? Funny how Crook was talkin smack about Eminem on "Did You Ever Think Remix" and now he's jumpin for joy signing with him.  Funny how these clowns just chase the man with the big sales cause they can't do it on their own.

They're not signing to Aftermath. They're signing to Shady. Dre will probably have nothing to do with their album. Or maybe he'll just some give them some beats... but that's probably it. Eminem has executive produced every album Shady Records album.

And please tell me those lines Crooked directed @ Eminem on that remix. And even if he did.. it's an old song. You may have not noticed but Royce also dissed Eminem, Shady Records & D12 years ago.

And they're not chasing anyone. Eminem respects them as artists and they respect Eminem.

Aftermath owns that Shady all under Interscope. He disses Eminem and 10 years later dude owns your whole career.  LOL at these fake clowns.

JohnnyL

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 07:12:53 AM »
Would be nice if the BOSS album was a bonus disk with the album  ;D

Yeah.  But then Crooked I could no longer torture fans with it.  He'd rather slowly bleed the B.O.S.S. tracks out over the next 20 years.