Author Topic: Why Haiti is more important than Pakistan ?  (Read 3112 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why Haiti is more important than Pakistan ?
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 02:57:13 AM »
No problem. I am only here to help.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2010, 04:17:52 PM »
i didn't even read that but i'll stand corrected.  if Pakistan (which wasn't the only place I was talking about) is more civilized than the American perception of it then fine, I stand corrected.  The Middle East (as a whole) is still stuck in the 14th Century though, I don't care what you say.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »
some people on this forum are comical, i wonder if they're serious or just joking....if ya'll are serious then ya'll are some straight up retards

so african chic said africa is ok and thats the country of africa right? do u know what the capital of africa is? i wanna visit one day

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 04:16:52 PM »
They look better helpin neighborin countries...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 05:17:45 PM »

Right on que.  Here comes the only asshole who could make radiodouche look like Socrates.  Didn't I tell your euro crip ass to keep quiet when grown folks are talkin?  Or did you see Radio getting dismantled in this thread and you wanted some abuse....you sadist you.

Mike Harris

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank You Based GOD!
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2010, 08:50:31 PM »
 Why Haiti is more important than Pakistan ?
Answer: It's not because Pakistan got more redbones, not as many darkies as Haiti.
Ugh! I hate a burnt darkie chick
Paki Chicks> Haiti Trim
Ladies, who looks better than me? I'm so fly
# just asking.....
WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO SAY?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »
Keep suckin fuck boy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2010, 11:00:59 PM »

Right on que.  Here comes the only asshole who could make radiodouche look like Socrates.  Didn't I tell your euro crip ass to keep quiet when grown folks are talkin?  Or did you see Radio getting dismantled in this thread and you wanted some abuse....you sadist you.

how'd i get dismantled, i didn't catch that part

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2010, 11:28:24 PM »

LOL. That's brutal.

I love it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2010, 02:19:36 AM »

You're the only one that didn't catch that. smh
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2010, 06:13:12 AM »
Lol
Cube

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2010, 10:43:45 PM »

You're the only one that didn't catch that. smh

lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2010, 07:58:51 AM »
yeah sure some Camel Thugs got an attitude with me, so what... i'm still tryna figure out where i got "dismantled".  more like y'all got dismantled reading the truth and had 2 come back 2gether on some megatron shit, but y'all still lost.  the middle east is still a fucked up and probably the worst place to be on Earth (if not in the top 5), y'all lose anyway.  lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 11:19:27 PM »
yeah sure some Camel Thugs got an attitude with me, so what.

Not sure why you feel the need to racism and insults; you wouldn't appreciate if somebody called you a broke-ass, dead-beat, high as a kite thug. That would just be a generalized, misconception point of view if somebody made that insult towards you; just like your point of view for people who come from the region.

i'm still tryna figure out where i got "dismantled".  more like y'all got dismantled reading the truth and had 2 come back 2gether on some megatron shit, but y'all still lost.

right here; you actually might want to read it this time rather than just assuming you're correct about everything.:
your posts are completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

the country was hit with the worst natural disaster and it has affected more than 17 million lives. if you expect the country itself to "fix themselves" after such a disaster, then your common sense is lacking. especially since this has been worse then the Asian Earthquake, Asian Tsunamis, and Haiti Earthquakes COMBINED where people have donated a lot more.

No, it iz COMPLETELY RELATED TO THE TOPIC.  You're just mad bcuz You know I'm Right.  I can see you right now tryna take the "bigger man" approach to what I said but you can't win this 1 bcuz all of what I said is so on point with what you're complaining about.  And if that waz too much reading for your mind to break down, i'll put it all in one sentence for u/y'all... No1 wants to help y'all bullies.

It’s hard to believe how close-minded you are. The fact you also claim that you’re right is hilarious. I read everything you said and I did comprehend it. But it’s obvious that you don’t realize what’s going on and you’re basically grasping at straws to defend your point of view. So let me break down each of your arguments and the flaw in them. As for me being mad at what you said? Far from the truth. I’m frustrated without a doubt. Watching little kids dying while the world watches is hard to watch, especially when it’s your own country being affected

Y'all way of life is fucked up, y'all culture and society is practically the same since Muslims 1st started gettin it crackin', y'all play cat and mouse games, and y'all look like a buncha cowards the way whatever Government handles whatever society.

You claim Pakistan’s way of life is screwed up. Have you been to Pakistan? Have you watched any Pakistani television shows or seen the life? No, you haven’t. You’re basing everything off MEDIA which is what you said NOT to do when making a judgment (e.g. the perception of Africa). Most Pakistanis in the major cities are up to date. They got their clubs, they got a social life, they dress similar to the Western world, etc. But you don’t see that in the media. You only see what the media shows to you, who are the terrorists or people who ‘live a backward life’. As for the Government, everybody knows that Zardari is an incompetent President and lucked his way into the role after Bhutto’s assassination. But regardless of the Government, that wouldn’t affect any natural disaster from occurring.

What happened recently... some single (probably gorgeous) woman just got Life/Lashes/Whatever capital punishment y'all give out just bcuz she looked at a married man... c'mon now WTF is that.  And before I go on I'd like to say, the same reasons I'm giving y'all for not even bothering to help out a country in the MiddleEast is the pretty much the same exact reason reasons why NewOrleans ain't even all the way built back up yet.

Corruption exists in every society. You wouldn’t see any lashing like that in a major city. But if you want to judge in some of the villages who aren’t ‘modernized’, then looks at corruption in America. Crooked politicians (which is the case for basically every country); rapes happening on women; crooked businessmen; gang violence. Should people base their perception then on the corruption occurring from a fraction of the population? Or should they base it on the majority of the population?

Like I said, fuck Pakistan, y'all need 2 stop waiting on Allah and The World (literally for both) to come down from the Sky and Across The Sea to come and save y'all.  Mob the fuck up goddammit, Robin Hood y'all own communitiez, start y'all own military groups, infiltrate muhfucka.

There’s only so much a country can do on its own. What will mobbing up and ‘Robin Hooding” up do? And you realize that most of the people affected were farmers right? What will they mob up? And how come Haiti didn’t mob up or anything? How come they were waiting?  Because people from all across the world were willing to donate, including MUSLIMS. But you didn’t care to mention any of that did you? No you didn’t. Why? Either you didn’t know MUSLIMS were donating or you didn’t bother to mention it because it didn’t help your argument out. So you’re expecting the lives of 17 million people to fixed up on their own actions, while the lives of 3 million people can’t be fixed up on their own and need donations from people? Great argument there. Not.

Getting mad at the world bcuz Haiti is more Important (to world history at tha very least) and overall just a friendlier and better place to be is what Rappers call Hater Niggaz.

World history? Every country has a history, including Pakistan. You haven’t bothered to research the history of Pakistan, so how can you claim that there isn’t any significance? Oh right, because it wouldn’t help your argument out. I’ll give you a history update: It was under British control and was one big country with India till there was the independence revolution. When the independence occurred, India and Pakistan were created. Right now, there is a heated dispute with India over the region of Kashmir. The history of Pakistan is so deep that I’m still learning it all. So without researching the historical influence, you shouldn’t make any comments on the significance. But then again, it should be expected since you claim you’re right without understand what the situation at hand is. 

Better place to be? Once again, you’ve never been to Pakistan. You’ve never seen any sites there, you’ve never been to the cities, and you’ve never lived a day in your life I Pakistan. That’s what people call Ignorance. And on another note, there’s no hate towards Haiti for receiving donations and needing support. You don’t get that. What we’re saying is why aren’t people donating to the 17 million people in Pakistan? Those 17 million aren’t terrorists. There are children, women, and elderly folk. The males were farmers. This was their livelihood which will now no longer be the case. Did you know that 3 million people have still not received any food or aid of any kind? And did you know they are not terrorists; they’re just people trying to make ends meet? No you didn’t. Why? Because of your ignorance. And the fact you’re hating on the 17 million victims because of a perception portrayed by the media would also qualify you as what rappers call “Hater Niggaz”.

Like i said, i'm NOT just saying this bcuz i'm American Made, or tha fact that i'm black and most black people in America look like they come from Haiti.  I'm putting this out there 2 help u think outside yourself for a second and realize that maybe it's a good thing what just happened to Pakistan, but in it's own little way. 

The fact you’re telling me to ‘think outside of myself’ while you aren’t doing the same would now also qualify you as a hypocrite. I have thought outside of myself when I made my donations towards the people of Haiti, the people in the Asian disasters, and in general when I donate towards something called “Sadqa”, which is a donation to help out any poor person regardless of their race, religion, or creed.

I'm putting this out there 2 help u think outside yourself for a second and realize that maybe it's a good thing what just happened to Pakistan, but in it's own little way.  Sometimes, did it ever occur to you that God is just doing his job and the rest will just fall n2 place later.  I don't wanna get out "spaced out" or weird on u but u do have 2 sit back and really look at what you're talking/complaining about before you just off and gettit off for a couple of people to see and talk about.

Have you thought that what happened in Haiti could have also been good had people not donated? And that God would have let things fall into place? No, you didn’t. Why? Because you KNOW it isn’t correct. And that’s the same case for Pakistan. Maybe it occurred because it was a way for people to unite more and awake the humanity in people? Did you think about that? No, of course not. Because its easier to sit back and make arguments then take a little bit of money of your pockets and donate towards the aid relief.

Like tha old saying goes, u gotta think b4 u speak.

The old saying does go “think before you speak”. And unfortunately, you did not think hard enough. Because had you given this serious thought and really looked at what the point of this thread is, you wouldn’t be here sitting and arguing as to why people shouldn’t donate towards Haiti. I’m not complaining about why people donated towards Haiti. The people of Haiti needed aid relief. And they still need it. That’s a fact. But the fact also remains the people of Pakistan need aid relief. And the amount of donations has been horrendous.

Even if y'all Camel Souflette eatin muthafuckaz are all together doesn't mean the rest of the world is, what it's showing u iz that ALL of your people all have the same genuine care for y'all people and y'all situationS, y'all should just mob up and do tha damn thing, not mob up and hate on and terrorize other people bcuz they don't wanna fuck wit y'all anymore. 

Lastly, there is genuine care for your own folk. But there is also something called humanity. And that’s something the world showed towards the other natural disasters but for some reason has lacked towards Pakistan. As mentioned before, non-black Muslims donated towards Haiti. The World Federation and NASIMCO, two Muslim organizations, are STILL taking donations to help the folks of Haiti (as well as many other causes) out. And did you know that a local Pakistani Muslim organization here was doing a clothes drive to help the people of Haiti out? Of course not. Ignorance sets in once again.  All this mobbing and stuff you mention won’t help anything out. If it did, then Haiti should have done it. But they didn’t need to. Because people were willing to donate and still are willing to donate towards the victims; as they should, especially when a person is in a better position. But there shouldn’t be any discrepancy towards donating to the Pakistani flood victims. And that’s what this thread is about. Now if you understand the point of this thread, that’s good for you. Otherwise the best thing to do is to stay quiet because you seem to be ridiculing your own self with your comments.

the middle east is still a fucked up and probably the worst place to be on Earth (if not in the top 5), y'all lose anyway.  lol

Maybe it is; but that's not the point of this thread. The point of this thread is in regard to the Pakistani flood disasters and the lack of aid relief (which has finally started to pick up a little).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »
^ just like you missed the POINT of what I was saying.  Stop playing with yourself and living in denial, u got what I was gettin' at.  no racism. 

shit, most niggaz I know are that way anyway, you wouldn't be too far off if I was the only black person u "knew".