Author Topic: The Grass is Greener on the other side...  (Read 496 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Grass is Greener on the other side...
« on: December 14, 2002, 11:26:43 PM »
How many of ya'll think like this? How many of ya'll feel like you have it bad, and you could/should be getting better?...I try my hardest not to think like this, but it's hard for me, and I always end up thinking negetivley about things...I try to be happy with what i have, cuz I know it's good for me, but I just can't...How do ya'll feel? Is the grass greener on the other side for ya'll?...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:The Grass is Greener on the other side...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 03:33:27 PM »
Hmmm...10 views...LoL...Not such a great thread I guess...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2002, 04:28:28 PM »
LoL I thought u were talkin about herb... :-\ :'( :'( :'(

LOL yeah dude thats how life is, even if the posities are small they feel good and when u in them then ur like HELL YEAH THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS FOR...when the negatives come in then U jus dont worry about em and live on, live on... 8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 04:41:44 PM »
sta rap quake you idiotic fool, why would he make a thread about herb in train of thought, but the point you made was good

yeah, i find myself thinkin like that alot, i dont want to, i hate it when i do, but....shit, its so hard you know, thats why i try to stay busy and stay happy to keep my mind off of thought like that, because if you keep thinkin about it like that its not gonna make things better but worse, so bassicly, the only thing you can do, is make your grass greener than the other side

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 06:02:43 PM »
LoL, its human nature to keep thinking thr grass is greener on the other side.  See, what we perceive to be hell isnt really it. Not everything is as fucked up as it has been made to seem. Instead of moaning bout our small problems, we should learn to deal with them instead of complaning for hours, days, months, all our lives.  We judge our problems in our own narrow perspective, we have to learn to broaded in and look past our little difficulties and struggles, there r a lot of things to be greatful for, if you really spend time n count, you'll realize its a very, very LARGE number of things to be greatful.  And when you do that, and look at the people who dont have the same luxaries as you do, you'll realize how truly you are blessed.  

There is a reality beyond your lil problems, its a big world, with a lot of people, a huge universe.  It is up to you to see past your difficulties, be greatful, instead of moaning, contemplate ways to solve your problem, or else, my friend, you'll continue to suffer from your perception of misfortune, self inflicted wounds.  Beleive and ye shall recieve... so, believe and have faith that you will be just fine.  So we must all learn to grow up.

THe grass will always, continue to remain greener on the other side, unless you switch lanes, and alter your perspective, you'll find yourself a lot happier dogg, trust me, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2002, 06:15:23 PM »
LoL, its human nature to keep thinking thr grass is greener on the other side.  See, what we perceive to be hell isnt really it. Not everything is as fucked up as it has been made to seem. Instead of moaning bout our small problems, we should learn to deal with them instead of complaning for hours, days, months, all our lives.  We judge our problems in our own narrow perspective, we have to learn to broaded in and look past our little difficulties and struggles, there r a lot of things to be greatful for, if you really spend time n count, you'll realize its a very, very LARGE number of things to be greatful.  And when you do that, and look at the people who dont have the same luxaries as you do, you'll realize how truly you are blessed.  

There is a reality beyond your lil problems, its a big world, with a lot of people, a huge universe.  It is up to you to see past your difficulties, be greatful, instead of moaning, contemplate ways to solve your problem, or else, my friend, you'll continue to suffer from your perception of misfortune, self inflicted wounds.  Beleive and ye shall recieve... so, believe and have faith that you will be just fine.  So we must all learn to grow up.

THe grass will always, continue to remain greener on the other side, unless you switch lanes, and alter your perspective, you'll find yourself a lot happier dogg, trust me, peace

-{bLaDe}

Great post homie...

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2002, 07:03:12 PM »
yeah cause he copied and pasted what i told him on AIM....puh ::).......lol  :P

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2002, 07:22:22 PM »
yeah, especially with americans.  Like when u see celebrities and just filthy rich people become broke.  People can come from being dirt poor to filthy rich and then become poor again.  I used to not understand how someone could go from being a millionaire and then be filing for bankruptcy.  But people just want more and more, better and better, more expensive.  It seems like people just are not happy with what they got.  Like even in relationships.  Like when guys fuck it up with a great woman by cheating on her or something.  Greed always fucks you man.  Remember those words.  If you ever learn one thing from me remember this: greed will always fuck you everytime, whether in the short run or the long run.  I used to think I had such bad luck sometimes and would think that I had it real bad.  Then I gots some insights about other things.  I realized how fuckin lucky I actually was.  I was born in the united states, in california, a white male.  That is very lucky.  I am not a racist at all, but definately in America being white, especially a white male, gives you many advantages.  I grew up in a good family environment, a good safe town, and I am now in my senior year of college.  What do you think is the percentage of world population has had the opportunities that I have had.  It is not very high at all, maybe even less than 10%.  But yet I still want more.  I definately am a lot more greatful and appreciative now though.  I think me wanting the greener grass helps me strive for my goals and work harder.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2002, 08:35:46 PM »
sta rap quake you idiotic fool, why would he make a thread about herb in train of thought, but the point you made was good

yeah, i find myself thinkin like that alot, i dont want to, i hate it when i do, but....shit, its so hard you know, thats why i try to stay busy and stay happy to keep my mind off of thought like that, because if you keep thinkin about it like that its not gonna make things better but worse, so bassicly, the only thing you can do, is make your grass greener than the other side
Aye Faggy, I was just tryin to be funny, no need to get ur panties all caught up

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2002, 09:10:32 PM »
yeah cause he copied and pasted what i told him on AIM....puh ::).......lol  :P

lol word, doggy tought me everythin i know, fa show!, pz

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

closetothalimit

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2002, 01:42:51 AM »
good post blade

i always have problems when i get into a new relationship that the grass would be greener if i found a new chick cause of my perspective, i forget that im gonna have problems with every chick once and a while and i forget how lucky i am to have someone at all.

its all about taking things into perspective and seeing the grass will always be greener on the other side no matter how good u have it, problems will alwayz exist.

and nik, welcome back.