Author Topic: George Bush Tells Saudi Arabia To Fuck Off  (Read 509 times)

CWalker187

George Bush Tells Saudi Arabia To Fuck Off
« on: December 16, 2002, 03:59:25 PM »
Females in the U.S. military stationed in Saudi Arabia are no longer required to wear those dumbass head wrap thingys over their faces. Take that, you backward mofo's.....

http://www.gertzfile.com/gertzfile/InsidetheRing.html

No veils required
The defense authorization act signed into law by President Bush contains a provision that bans the military from requiring female soldiers deployed in Saudi Arabia to wear abayas, the head-to-toe garment Saudi women are required to wear in public.

The law states that "no member of the armed forces having authority over a member of the armed forces and no officer or employee of the United States having authority over a member of the armed forces may require or encourage that member to wear the abaya garment or any part of the abaya garment while the member is in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia pursuant to a permanent change of station or orders for temporary duty."

As an added dig at the U.S. Central Command, which had ordered female service personnel to wear the veils while off U.S. bases, the law also bans the Pentagon from purchasing abayas "for regular or routine issuance" to military women in Saudi Arabia.

The measure was sponsored by outgoing Sen. Robert C. Smith, New Hampshire Republican.

"Now the Defense Department is prohibited from purchasing abayas and our servicewomen with Joint Task Force Southwest Asia will not longer be subjected to this demeaning, ridiculous and completely unnecessary policy which the DoD did to itself, post-Gulf war. It was never a Saudi mandate," said a Senate aide who supported the measure.

Instant_Killa

Re:George Bush Tells Saudi Arabia To Fuck Off
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 04:08:10 PM »
lol, it must be a bitch for them to cover their faces all the time

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 02:41:27 AM »
lol, it must be a bitch for them to cover their faces all the time

No.  What's a bitch is getting called and treated like a bitch and only being loved for your body and sex.  Getting treated like an object and not a human being.  That is what is a bitch.  If you have no concept of God then you wouldn't understand why a women would wear the hijab.  She wears the hijab to please God and not to be political correct.  Muslim women actually care about protecting their virtue, and the only man that they desire their tremendous beauty to is the man with whom they are going to marry.  Their lifestyle is not a fashion show, they live to please Allah!!!!1

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 03:52:58 AM »
I dont really agree with the hijab, but who am I to say, its a differnet culture. However I do think while stationed in other countries armies should obey the laws of the land.
Take this extreme example. The island of nude, off the coast of australia, say they had a worldclass army, but to be stationed in america they have to wear clothes, in our eyes it's the only dignified thing to do. But then they say "Fuck You America" "I like being naked". While it's okay on the island of nude, it's disrespectful to american laws as it could offend some sections of society. I've sure it's the same in the middle east
"When in Rome, do as the romans"
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

CWalker187

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 08:45:24 AM »
I dont really agree with the hijab, but who am I to say, its a differnet culture. However I do think while stationed in other countries armies should obey the laws of the land.
Take this extreme example. The island of nude, off the coast of australia, say they had a worldclass army, but to be stationed in america they have to wear clothes, in our eyes it's the only dignified thing to do. But then they say "Fuck You America" "I like being naked". While it's okay on the island of nude, it's disrespectful to american laws as it could offend some sections of society. I've sure it's the same in the middle east
"When in Rome, do as the romans"

That is like saying that Muslims that visit or live in the US should abandon their Hijab because in our culture it is considered to be oppressive and demeaning. That is basically BS and I am glad Bush signed this new law.

CWalker187

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2002, 09:12:21 AM »

No.  What's a bitch is getting called and treated like a bitch and only being loved for your body and sex.  Getting treated like an object and not a human being.  That is what is a bitch.  If you have no concept of God then you wouldn't understand why a women would wear the hijab.  She wears the hijab to please God and not to be political correct.  Muslim women actually care about protecting their virtue, and the only man that they desire their tremendous beauty to is the man with whom they are going to marry.  Their lifestyle is not a fashion show, they live to please Allah!!!!1

If the only way that Muslim men can look at a  woman as an equal human being is by forcing them to cover up from head to toe, then that is pretty sad. Most people can look at a woman's face without looking at them as a sexual object.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2002, 09:20:47 AM »
Damn.... Cwalker, I gotta give you props on that one.  Infinite made a good point about why they wear them, blah blah blah, and when I read it, I was like "Yeah, he's got a good point"... then you came back with a great answer.  I didn't even think of that, man, LOL you amaze me sometimes.  Peace~

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2002, 11:30:46 AM »
Females in the U.S. military stationed in Saudi Arabia are no longer required to wear those dumbass head wrap thingys over their faces. Take that, you backward mofo's.....

. It was never a Saudi mandate," said a Senate aide who supported the measure.

in the above u have two quotes

one from c walker disrespecting Islam once again

then u have a quote from a senate aid saying it was never a saudi mandate

which begs the question Whats with the title of the thread then?
oh...just another pot shot at a muslim country

u aint sayin shit c walker, still dissing us
and for that, im locking this muthafucker up
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll