Author Topic: everyday life cars PIMPED OUT to the FULLEST(new ones added!!!must see)  (Read 414 times)

Doggystylin

Re:everyday life cars PIMPED OUT to the FULLEST
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 04:55:55 PM »
fool your dumb sometimes, i mean i dont know you, you might be a cool guy but from what i see, your always after shit but your doin nothin to get it, if you want them cars THAT bad, go get a job first and work for it, dont be askin your dad for shit. thats just me .02, now dont get fired up.

anyways now about cars, i dont like small fast cars, cause you cant speed anyways, so you'll either catch a ticket or crash and collide and die, so id rather not get one of them, i like big og rides, like the new hummer H2, that shits crazy.

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2002, 04:59:48 PM »
wow, fuckin hell, amazing.  Dam I wanna car like that, I wanna drive tho too :(

Instant_Killa

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 05:00:14 PM »
fool your dumb sometimes, i mean i dont know you, you might be a cool guy but from what i see, your always after shit but your doin nothin to get it, if you want them cars THAT bad, go get a job first and work for it, dont be askin your dad for shit. thats just me .02, now dont get fired up.

anyways now about cars, i dont like small fast cars, cause you cant speed anyways, so you'll either catch a ticket or crash and collide and die, so id rather not get one of them, i like big og rides, like the new hummer H2, that shits crazy.

hmmm, whats with you? Im just a car fanatic like you are a hip hop fanatic. Besides, im going to college so when im done with university then ill hopefully start working...you don't have to be jealous tho lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 05:01:44 PM »

hmmm, whats with you? Im just a car fanatic like you are a hip hop fanatic. Besides, im going to college so when im done with university then ill hopefully start working...you don't have to be jealous tho lol

what do you got that i would be jealous of?

Instant_Killa

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2002, 05:03:46 PM »

what do you got that i would be jealous of?

i think ur jealous that i got myself a cool car and that you dont have one personal car

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2002, 05:13:54 PM »
good for you, i could have a "cool" car since my dad offered his car to me but i said no, i want to work for my own car. and i dont even know what gay car you have, so much for your post.genious ::)

bez

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2002, 05:19:39 PM »
Dam any1 smell that, I can smell, I smell, BEEF!. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2002, 06:04:23 PM »
Dam any1 smell that, I can smell, I smell, BEEF!. lol

Naah, I just farted...

bez

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2002, 06:17:58 PM »
lol.  Look lad if we are guna get along you at least have to say Nar and Yer, instead of Naah and Yeah.lol

Instant_Killa

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2002, 06:28:58 PM »
good for you, i could have a "cool" car since my dad offered his car to me but i said no, i want to work for my own car. and i dont even know what gay car you have, so much for your post.genious ::)

what a stupid chimpanzee you can be at times, i told you the car that i had got a few days ago, i even showed you its pictures...anywayz its a nissan 1999 altima black color SE model. Its got leather seats and everything like moonroof etc, ive already made a post on my bew car in the past, so im not going to say whats in it again and again......

and my car is in no way 'gay' , the only car that is 'gay' might be your GMC (Gay Motors Car)

lmao
so much for your post.genious ::)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2002, 06:29:36 PM by +Apocalypse+ »

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2002, 06:44:54 PM »

what a stupid chimpanzee you can be at times, i told you the car that i had got a few days ago, i even showed you its pictures...anywayz its a nissan 1999 altima black color SE model. Its got leather seats and everything like moonroof etc, ive already made a post on my bew car in the past, so im not going to say whats in it again and again......

and my car is in no way 'gay' , the only car that is 'gay' might be your GMC (Gay Motors Car)

lmao

seriously, do you enjoy me makin a ass of you repeatedly? how did you buy that car? tell me that. and then ill tell you why you have that and i dont, and even if i did have the money for it, i swear i wouldnt waste my money on such a bullshit car. and if you wanna call a GMC 2002 yukon a gay car thats up to your dumbass, but i think its nice as hell. im not gonna start braggin. but if you wanna know details IM me and ill explain the details, idiot.

bez

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2002, 06:47:19 PM »
Sorry phellas but I am breaking this up because basically your argueing over cars.

Whats the point, both of you just shut up!!! Pointless!

Instant_Killa

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2002, 06:52:57 PM »

lmao

seriously, do you enjoy me makin a ass of you repeatedly? how did you buy that car? tell me that. and then ill tell you why you have that and i dont, and even if i did have the money for it, i swear i wouldnt waste my money on such a bullshit car. and if you wanna call a GMC 2002 yukon a gay car thats up to your dumbass, but i think its nice as hell. im not gonna start braggin. but if you wanna know details IM me and ill explain the details, idiot.

YEA YOUVE GOT THAT FAT JELLY BEAN WITH WHEELS ON IT

LMAO

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2002, 07:00:22 PM »

lmao

YEA YOUVE GOT THAT FAT JELLY BEAN WITH WHEELS ON IT

LMAO

wow what a nice response, that really made you look better, you just didnt know what to say cause i schooled your fuckin insecure dumbass. now go cry like a baby