Author Topic: everyday life cars PIMPED OUT to the FULLEST(new ones added!!!must see)  (Read 412 times)

Instant_Killa

Re:everyday life cars PIMPED OUT to the FULLEST
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2002, 07:02:40 PM »
good for you, i could have a "cool" car since my dad offered his car to me but i said no, i want to work for my own car. and i dont even know what gay car you have, so much for your post.genious ::)

what a stupid chimpanzee you can be at times, i told you the car that i had got a few days ago, i even showed you its pictures...anywayz its a nissan 1999 altima black color SE model. Its got leather seats and everything like moonroof etc, ive already made a post on my bew car in the past, so im not going to say whats in it again and again......

and my car is in no way 'gay' , the only car that is 'gay' might be your GMC (Gay Motors Car)

lmao
so much for your post.genious ::)

seriously, do you enjoy me makin a ass of you repeatedly? how did you buy that car? tell me that. and then ill tell you why you have that and i dont, and even if i did have the money for it, i swear i wouldnt waste my money on such a bullshit car. and if you wanna call a GMC 2002 yukon a gay car thats up to your dumbass, but i think its nice as hell. im not gonna start braggin. but if you wanna know details IM me and ill explain the details, idiot.

YEA YOUVE GOT THAT FAT JELLY BEAN WITH WHEELS ON IT

LMAO

wow what a nice response, that really made you look better, you just didnt know what to say cause i schooled your fuckin insecure dumbass. now go cry like a baby
why would i cry like a baby ? u have a jeally bean with wheels on it, that sux....

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2002, 07:28:41 PM »
and your 19 with no life

Instant_Killa

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2002, 07:33:47 PM »
im just postng, thats what we do here on the board, post.....and im 18 btw and i do have a life

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2002, 08:54:04 PM »
LMFAO

elneckio

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2002, 09:05:57 AM »
For more check out http://www.carandmodel.com/  (not just cars either ;) )
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2002, 04:11:56 PM »
if GMC is a bad car manufactuor...........lol i'd like to know what company is better...the only one that is on that level is FMC or the mercedes/volvo co.

i'm sorry but all those rice burners are some poor quality machines compared to REAL performance vehicles

i'm not dissing you or your car but i can't stand it when people say something dumb like chevy's suck or ford's are junk or mofart....when they drive a honda civic ,lol it's  like damn how ironic.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Instant_Killa

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2002, 10:16:00 PM »
if GMC is a bad car manufactuor...........lol i'd like to know what company is better...the only one that is on that level is FMC or the mercedes/volvo co.

i'm sorry but all those rice burners are some poor quality machines compared to REAL performance vehicles

i'm not dissing you or your car but i can't stand it when people say something dumb like chevy's suck or ford's are junk or mofart....when they drive a honda civic ,lol it's  like damn how ironic.

do you even know what car I have? its 100 times better than a cheap ass honda civic my friend... GMCs make trucks that only have more horsepower and consume alota fuel, they still suck and will always suck, I dislike american cars and so do many others

If you want a good car, then you should obviously go for something japanese made or something from europe, but not american

U think a nissan altima is comparable to a honda civic, man that proves you dont know much about cars lol...A nissan altima is comparable to a honda accord or a toyota camry, not a cheap honda civic...thats like a fukin 3rd class car. And you also cannot compare trucks with cars, because they are at two different levels.

As for cars like chevys and ford, well everyone knows that cars like these are not reliable enough unlike european or japanese cars.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2002, 10:23:45 PM by +Apocalypse+ »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2002, 12:21:25 AM »

do you even know what car I have? its 100 times better than a cheap ass honda civic my friend... GMCs make trucks that only have more horsepower and consume alota fuel, they still suck and will always suck, I dislike american cars and so do many others

If you want a good car, then you should obviously go for something japanese made or something from europe, but not american

U think a nissan altima is comparable to a honda civic, man that proves you dont know much about cars lol...A nissan altima is comparable to a honda accord or a toyota camry, not a cheap honda civic...thats like a fukin 3rd class car. And you also cannot compare trucks with cars, because they are at two different levels.

As for cars like chevys and ford, well everyone knows that cars like these are not reliable enough unlike european or japanese cars.

bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaah aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

european cars are dope i'll give you that but japanese cars......bwahaha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2002, 12:48:27 AM »

Mustang

Firebird

Corvette

Viper

self tagged

Ford GT40

the series 1

god bless Carroll Shelby

« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 12:50:25 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2002, 01:11:12 AM »
and if you wanna talk about quality......

paid tha cost to be tha BOSS

liiiiiiitle red...er i mean blue corvette (stingray)

"does that thing gotta hemi?"....why yes sir it does

i don't even got to say anything

72' roadrunner..........meep meep!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 01:12:34 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2002, 01:19:45 AM »
oh yeah  and if you wanna talk about reliability......tell me how come you got sooooooooo many stories of dude having 30 year old f150's and silverados, putting them through hell on some ranch in texas and being STILL as reliable as the first year theyhad them explain THAT to me i ain't never seen no nissan pull anthing like

*bumps bob segar's  "like a rock"*

oh yeah if you didn't know

ford and gmc and dodge own quite a few eropean and japanese subsidiaries

all i really gotta say is Aston Martin v12 cough cough ford motor company cough cough
« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 01:27:42 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2002, 01:22:30 AM »
LOL @ dude trying to crap on GMC.  Never happen.  

Instant_Killa

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2002, 03:05:13 AM »
^^^man those cars look too damn ugly and its a fact. They may only be admired by some american car fanatic i guess, but on the international level those cars arnt even thinkable of... they are ugly, and gas eaters and make horrible noise...

ill show you some real car pictures ...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2002, 03:38:08 AM »

2003 Nissan Montero Engine: 3.5-liter DOHC V-6, 245 hp/246 lb-ft torque

Engine: 4.0-liter V-6, 245 hp; 4.7-liter V-8, 235 hp

2004 Nissan Maxima

2003 infiniti fx 45 Engine:4.5-liter V8 engine over 300 horsepower and over 300 lb-ft torque

Engine: 4.5-liter DOHC V-8, 340 hp/333 lb-ft torque

Engine: 4.3-liter V-8 with 300 hp

2002 nissan 350Z Engine: 3.5-liter V-6 with more than 280 hp

2002 infiniti G35 coupe Engline:Engine: 3.5-liter DOHC V-6, 280 hp/270 lb-ft torque

what a superior interior, yall american cars got bad ones

the Mazda6, offers an independent suspension, four-wheel disc brakes + 160 horsepower

oh and btw, all these are JAPANESE cars my friend
so much for ur post

« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 03:47:50 AM by +Apocalypse+ »

Instant_Killa

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2002, 03:48:43 AM »
and now its time for the EUROPEAN BEAUTIES EVERYONE!!!!!

coming up....