Author Topic: what happen to warlord and maria knight  (Read 147 times)

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
what happen to warlord and maria knight
« on: August 26, 2010, 01:49:10 PM »
was maria knight on death row or was it a fake myspace. Mayne tannerg manages her now

DTG Entertainment

Re: what happen to warlord and maria knight
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 02:51:19 PM »
Stop being a little bitch about shit and just do the Superman and fucking die already. No one likes you and no one ever will like you. God, I wish your mother would've aborted you, so we wouldn't have to deal with the fucking little bitch ass bastard child known as John Hyland a.k.a. Jabella a.k.a. OneOOne a.k.a MaleChimp. Your obsession with me is unparalleled. Sad thing is you fucking homo, you believe everyone envy's you but truth is - everyone just feels sorry for you.

We all know your completely unstable and that you have multiple personalities, if you could actually walk outside the house, I'd call the authorities just to have your ass committed. Matter of fact, you're a danger to society and a pest as well. Also, no one gives a fuck about Death Row you fucking homo. I'll give you Warlord's phone # and AIM just to shut your pathetic ass up.

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 02:57:20 AM »
tanner stop acting tough u know what happens to little girls when they bitch. How's the biz goin? Mailchimp might be u best option now. If your broke ass pops can afford it last I heard he was spending all his time at gogo bars and hired dude hookers as a luggage boy lol that why u killed your own dog last year by fingering his ass to sleep.animal abuser hopsin doesnt fuck with u

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 02:59:02 AM »
and who are those peep u menioned? They arnt me moron

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 03:00:57 AM »
:eh: what the fuck is this thread about?