Author Topic: My Day.  (Read 77 times)

Murrow

My Day.
« on: December 16, 2002, 11:59:19 AM »
Man, today was the day I've been lookin forward to.  My chemistry class was going to go on a field trip to the Long Island Sound, and go to the mall along the way.

My friends met up by the school were we smoked 2 blunts before we go on the bus.  We went to Dunkin Donughts for some food also.  Once we got on the bus, about to go, out teacher says we will have to postpone the trip because of the coming snow storm.

So I was like fuck.  I had to go to school, with all my books at home, baked out of my mind.  We didn't even get a half day and on top of that my high only lasted 2 periods, and left me with a bounding headache.

>:(

Doggystylin

Re:My Day.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 12:17:02 PM »
man its snowing like crazy here, todays a snow day , we dont even have school cuz no one can even get outta their houses, i need check up and see how many feet we got so far

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2002, 01:09:21 PM »
whoa it was snowin like a mutha here too!!

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 01:14:13 PM »
whoa it was snowin like a mutha here too!!

word here too... shit's craaazy
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

bez

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 03:35:30 PM »
lol unlucky.

I need snow tho, I know if it was snowing here I would be out in it right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2002, 05:46:00 PM »
It never snowed down here...

EM28

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2002, 05:50:37 PM »
today in southern california it was raining like crazy.  Shit sucks, it never snows over here.