Author Topic: Kanye, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross - Monster (Updated with no Nicki version)  (Read 2209 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kanye West & Jay-Z Feat. Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross - Monster
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2010, 04:10:22 PM »
it's ight, and tho i ain't a big fan of nicci and think this verse is hella overrated by equals on here,i don't think she needs to tone down her accents and her extra's, i mean why? it's the shit that got her noticed, it's like saying busta shouldn't never did his rah rah shit,or ol d b shouldn't have did his drunken style,or missy doing her thing, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 04:16:21 PM »
Rick Ross's part works. It's a nice intro to the song, before the beat fully kicks in.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 04:17:42 PM »
Rick Ross's part works. It's a nice intro to the song, before the beat fully kicks in.
So are we all in agreement that Rick Ross did absolutely nothing for this song, if not hurt it?

How in the fuck did he "hurt" the song?

exactly, if anything it's a cool opener to the track
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2010, 05:18:43 PM »

Ross is good

westcoast fans and hip hop purists need to stop with this fucking nostalgia trip.
Jay z is still the king and wil be till he decides to retire
drake is the man as of rigth now
Lil wayne is very entertaining and has clever rhymes and was the man from 2007 till Drake took over
rick Ross is a good rapper, has a nice image and his beat selection is probably the best in hip hop right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2010, 05:45:55 PM »

Ross is good

westcoast fans and hip hop purists need to stop with this fucking nostalgia trip.
Lil wayne is very entertaining and has clever rhymes and was the man from 2007 till Drake took over
rick Ross is a good rapper, has a nice image and his beat selection is probably the best in hip hop right now.

If Jay spit like this all over his albums, I'd be way more into them. He's the "king" from a status standpoint; but overall, his music is entertaining, not something that should be mindblowing.

Drake is "ehh", he was better on his initial mixtape that he came into the game with, but he has a few songs off his last album that you can bump.

Lil' Wayne is dope, despite the haters; Tha Carter III was really entertaining.

& no, Rick Ross blows lol.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2010, 06:23:49 PM »
this beat is knocking!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »

Ross is good

ross is a good rapper no denying that, and his beat selection is the best in the game right now.  Problem is there are still those idiots who can't get past the studio gangster image, when in reality their fav rapper is just as fake.  If ANYONE listening to rap thinking these rappers do even 10% of what they claim they are stupid as fuck

I was just in nyc last all last week, and niggas there really loving that ross shit too, when they playing BMF I didn't see anyone say "hold up, track knocks, but he was a CO so turn that shit off".  Nah it's just these euro crakkas on the internet saying that shit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 07:05:24 PM »
I didn't see anyone say "hold up, track knocks, but he was a CO so turn that shit off".  Nah it's just these euro crakkas on the internet saying that shit
Correctamundo!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Invincible

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010, 07:15:40 PM »
Ross as some have said was a pointless addition. Did nothing for the song. Beat is banging. Jay and Kanye came good for me but I'm not to convinced about Minaj, but thats probably my bias against female rappers.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010, 07:17:16 PM »
is anyone else having troubles playing this shit? it wont play on my itunes, any other links?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2010, 07:19:33 PM »

Ross is good

ross is a good rapper no denying that, and his beat selection is the best in the game right now.  Problem is there are still those idiots who can't get past the studio gangster image, when in reality their fav rapper is just as fake.  If ANYONE listening to rap thinking these rappers do even 10% of what they claim they are stupid as fuck

I was just in nyc last all last week, and niggas there really loving that ross shit too, when they playing BMF I didn't see anyone say "hold up, track knocks, but he was a CO so turn that shit off".  Nah it's just these euro crakkas on the internet saying that shit

It's more like "Damn, this nigga is just straight up wack. I'm listening for the rapping, not strictly beats that can be spit over by anyone in the industry. Anyway, who produced this? I'm about to see if Crooked I can do a Hip Hop Weekly over this".

I mean, just look at what you said lmfao. It wasn't complimenting his flow, or lyrics, or vocals, or ANYTHING related to him rapping. It was "His beat selection is the best in the game".

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 08:35:06 PM »
Ross sounded like BIG on this too me.  I didn't mind it.  He was a nice little intro.  Kanye was the wackest.  His verse should of been cut in half.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »
Kanye was the wackest.  His verse should of been cut in half.

Out of him, Jay & Nicki.

& yeah, should just kept the second half. 8)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2010, 08:43:15 PM »
ITT: Cham butthurt about Rick Ross being in this song
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2010, 12:17:52 AM »

Ross is good

yeah who cares to CO shit i was listen t good music 1 and 2 when i see the video i like the image he has now. The hole Coke Miami spot, neons boats and nice rides is nice so fuck it.
Its entertaining.