Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 (Update w/Album Info - Dre)!!  (Read 2800 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Bishop Lamont - The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 will feature production from Hip Hop giants such as Dr. Dre, Lord Finesse, J. Dilla, DJ Kalil, King Karnov and Mark Batson  8)

A full detailed press release is on www.AftermathMusic.com.  
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 07:12:19 AM by Rebel »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hopefully he got more traxx like "klansmen"
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Paul

Good news
funkyfreshintheflesh

YoungCrookedI

what´s that ? mixtape, ep or movie?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Street album. The info will be posted real soon.  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Waits 4 bishops number #1 fan 2 bless the thread
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
If this was '08 or early '09 I'd imagine everybody be goin crazy. But in mid-2010 it's really not the same anymore and after hearing a lot of Bishop's recent shit I just don't care for the dude as much as I woulda back when. It's like after he left The Math everything started to degrade, his flow, his lyrics, his features, his popularity (big time) and definately the beats. I will download this but i'm not expecting anything near Confessional/Nigger Noize standards. IMO Bishop was the next thing out the west in '06/'07/'08!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 10:21:09 AM by Shopping Carts »

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If this was '08 or early '09 I'd imagine everybody be goin crazy. But in mid-2010 it's really not the same anymore and after hearing a lot of Bishop's recent shit I just don't care for the dude as much as I woulda back when. It's like after he left The Math everything started to degrade, his flow, his lyrics, his features, his popularity (big time) and definately the beats. I will download this but i'm not expecting anything near Confessional/Nigger Noize standards. IMO Bishop was the next thing out the west in '06/'07/'08!

Have you heard "Blow Yo' Mind" w/ Xzibit and Crooked I? The beat was knockin' and Bishop delivered a verse better than rappers out right now.

DTG Entertainment

Have you heard "Blow Yo' Mind" w/ Xzibit and Crooked I? The beat was knockin' and Bishop delivered a verse better than rappers out right now.

I think the main problem is Bishop's beat selection as of late which has brung out in the worst in his flow. However, I still have faith in him. Rebel, will we ever see Team America Fuck Yeah untagged?

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Bishop Lamont - The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 will feature production from Hip Hop giants such as Dr. Dre, Lord Finesse, J. Dilla, DJ Kalil, King Karnov and Mark Batson

http://fb.me/F02Bwy1t

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

I think the main problem is Bishop's beat selection as of late which has brung out in the worst in his flow. However, I still have faith in him. Rebel, will we ever see Team America Fuck Yeah untagged?
yeah i wonder what happened to that

popularity?
the ones that checked his previous street albums will probably check this one out as well.

i think he raps like that on purpose, it's been like that since the first street album (not with every song though).

Bishop Lamont - The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 will feature production from Hip Hop giants such as Dr. Dre, Lord Finesse, J. Dilla, DJ Kalil, King Karnov and Mark Batson

http://fb.me/F02Bwy1t
Dr.Dre? that better be true.
bishop didn't put Hallelujah on there, did he?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That crooked i song is mad dope...beat is crazy jus like "get up"
Cube

dnjp4life

Street album. The info will be posted real soon.  8)

Awesome.  I always look forward to Bishop's mixtapes  8)

woof

The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 includes :

Your Lover (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) prod by Seige
Get 'Em Girl (feat. Talib Kweli) prod by J. Dilla

looking forward to this  8)